Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Points system New PTP rates Update: 26/02/2012

Hello everyone

Important announcement of all is that our PTP rates have changed. From now on you'll be paid 2 cents per thread and 3 cents per post.
      The reason behind reducing the amount for threads from 5 to 2 is that we've been observing for close to a year now and even after advising members to add their personal experience to the first post 80% of the threads are mere copy paste. And I feel its unfair to pay copy paste 5 cents.
      We reduced the rate per post fron 4 to only 3 as we appreciate and encourage discussion over copy paste.

The points table will be updated soon and you can check it when you find time.

As always more power to MTV and its members.

Regards
      Your admin
      Tarak
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Points system New PTP rates Update: 26/02/2012

These are really sad news. Actually this look like that you just do not want to pay that much for users, because if you want to fight with copy-pasters and spammers, it can be done in a different way. For example, by awarding users a little for reporting serious spammers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its really a sad news more over am a new bee coming in here to hear such thing maybe admins you should postposned the days.

MTV$
      Thanks

I guess it is fair, there are some spammers, they would just use this same material over several ptp forums. I just hope it would not further lessen the value of moneytalkvillage.

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

It is not only an action to fight against spammers. It is also about rewarding what deserves to be rewarded. And that is the reason we have only reduced the posting prices to 3 cents from 4 cents.

The decision has been taken keeping in mind both quality, quantity of posting and also its a long time survival technique. So that we can keep paying our members for longer periods.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

thanks for this notice, and I will remain active because I was so grateful, you have received me here
      __________________________________________________ ____________________

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kivanger View Post
      thanks for this notice, and I will remain active because I was so grateful, you have received me here
      __________________________________________________ ____________________
      The pleasure is all ours. We are grateful to every single member who has joined us and helped making Moneytalkvillage reach where we are today.
      I will try to compensate as much as possible for the reduction in rates with bonuses once in a while. I request all the members to voice their opinion and share their ideas about what opportunities can we present to let you earn more and make MTV more popular.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

That's a great observation. I understand other users who are doing the copy-and-paste thing just to create a thread. They want to earn fast. But the reality is that we need to have a interesting discussion in creating active posting which will make a forum profitable. That's a great move making MTV forum different from others!

MTV$
      Thanks

thanks for this notice, this is sad news yar but thanks for that. That's a great move making MTV forum different from others!

MTV$
      Thanks

The reason behind reducing the amount for threads from 5 to 2 is that we've been observing for close to a year now and even after advising members to add their personal experience to the first post 80% of the threads are mere copy paste. And I feel its unfair to pay copy paste 5 cents.
      I can see what you mean. Honestly, I've encountered those kinds of posts myself before, and I guess I can say what you mean by "And even after advising members to add their personal experience to the first post 80% of the threads are mere copy paste" We all got to know it's no easy job maintaining a community. I can see that MTV's doing their best, and they're just doing this for the better of the community too.

I've been in other PTP communities as well, and I know they wouldn't tolerate copy-pastes at all, so I guess you can say that we're actually very fortunate with the rates. Drop by any other PTP forum, and you'll know what I mean. There are still plenty of requirements to go through and all - it could get far, far tedious from the regular convenient working environment being offered here at MTV - while you don't really see that much people getting paid for simply copy-pasting their favorite articles for Google around forums either.

If you think about it, it's not that much of a reduction, but I know it's still a loss for many. Don't let it pull you back from achieving things of course, though. If you want to increase the rates, we can work as a community to proving that we deserve more.

Anyways, that just got me thinking: What about for other members who actually put effort into their posting? I suppose upon having their posts reviewed, the moderators/staffs in charge would be able to see if the members really going along the flow of contributing greatly to the community, right?

I mean, for those members, they might find it hard to adjust with the new update. I know some other PTP forums offer the same 3-4 cents rate; however, the sudden change might be different to adapt to for those really active and dedicated MoneyTalkVillage members.

I'm sorry about hearing the news, having to have things come down to this just because of that blemish in the system hope everything goes better for the year. Stay together, guys. We can go through this.

All the best,
      Timothy.
      Last edited by EarnWithTimothy; 05-16-2012 at 08:56 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

this is not so good news about the reduction of the rates but one thing we have to appreciate is that this is not bad if adminstration had did so to give life time access to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarak View Post
      It is not only an action to fight against spammers. It is also about rewarding what deserves to be rewarded. And that is the reason we have only reduced the posting prices to 3 cents from 4 cents.

The decision has been taken keeping in mind both quality, quantity of posting and also its a long time survival technique. So that we can keep paying our members for longer periods.
      ...this should be clear enough on both ends of the strands, commercial side of it & the rewards part of it, in any case no one should even comment negatively how the points are being spread - it's lucky enough that these points are of real value that one can truly use. I hope those who were inclined to say against don't think of this as commensurate to being paid in equivalent to a "salary"?

I know that i came in as a newbie as of this writing, but please allow me to convey my appreciation that something of value for the real world is being shared and hopefully it will continue in such a healthy direction.

MTV$
      Thanks

And i thought it got increased from 0.1 cent. it would have been much better if you would have not paid their payment or banned them rather than decrease the sum,eh?

MTV$
      Thanks

well we all has to take it as we just see it, but copied content in Google's Blog you no how it looks like, ie a lay-man knows that its copied, so Admin try and implement a system to automatically dictate copied contents please, i am pleading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thanks for giving the update about points tally which I have been wondering why my points had been deducted.

MTV$
      Thanks

there are some spammers, they would just use this same material over several ptp forums. i just hope it would not further lessen the value of MTV.

Thread Information