Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

ozzoforex - ozzoforex.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome To Ozzo
      OZzoForex.com is a leading financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with no risk. We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest. In short, we aim to deliver superior investment returns with no investment risk. Our activity is mainly in Forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors. OZzoForex.com consists of a team of professionals with tremendous vast experience in various fields of Forex Trading such as Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis, Sentimental Analysis, Trading practice, Money management and more The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the midst of other global market meltdowns.
      Our reliable, tested and trusted forex investment services will offer the average individual the ability to take control over their own financial future.
      Make a Deposit:

3.5% Daily For 45 Days ( Principal Returned At Matured )
      Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
      Plan A $10 - $300 2.30
      Plan B $301 - $500 2.60
      Plan C $501 - $1,000 2.90
      Plan VIP $1,001 - $3,000 3.20
      Plan VVIP $3,001 - $100,000 3.50
      Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: ozzoforex - ozzoforex.com

looks like maybe it will actually be able to pay. the return isn't exactly high, this is just looking at the daily return of course. however, the overall return will be much higher. will they be able to pay? i think so. however, we must keep in mind that forex is not risk free so that means that they can't actually gurantee a profit everytime.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site's seems promising with their plans. But when I tried to visit their web page, I'm receiving no response from the server. Are they just updating something or the site could be gone? Anyone here having the same problems? I am really interesting on this site because their plans are sustainable and profitable so if this site comes back i guess i would consider investing here.

MTV$
      Thanks

They claim they have ssl but i got a warning when i tried accesing their site. They also accept lr and pm, and they are offering a 10 percent referral comission but i would say thats kind of on the high side, they also said they have live support and phone service. And they have spent only a day online.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle View Post
      looks like maybe it will actually be able to pay. the return isn't exactly high, this is just looking at the daily return of course. however, the overall return will be much higher. will they be able to pay? i think so. however, we must keep in mind that forex is not risk free so that means that they can't actually gurantee a profit everytime.
      Well, if planning to go for a single round then the total ROI is not that high, 103.5%. But it goes high say you invest for 2 rounds, a total period of 90 days, and the total ROI will be 207%! Some little concerns, the BEP is reachable in 40 days, at 2.3% rate it must be of concern if the program will really run for more than the 40 days. Also, the returning of principal after plan maturity so increases the total ROI in 45 days. I must say high profits achievable at this program, better if we wait for some proofs. Naboda(Monitor) has monitored the program for 2 days and still having a "WAITING" status.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ozzoforex is not a bad hyip but admin did not spend a lot of money on advertising,he preferred to advertise on unpopular monitors which cannot be useful to attract big investors but we can still expect this site to sustain at least for a 1 cycle.

MTV$
      Thanks

I see one thing here, the script of this HYIP is very nice, and RoI offered is not bad as well. Plan A is a good place to make the investment, since the minimum to invest here is only $10 first. Other plan has higher minimum so we have to thing about it first.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is long term program and has been online for 2 days. So far its statistics shows: Total accounts to be 34 with only 4 being active and worthy of note is the fact that the admin disabled the total deposited or withdraw features- somethings to hide! That aside, 3.5% daily for 45 days with principal returned on expiry is much on the high side and cannot be a sustainable business plan.

MTV$
      Thanks

I wonder if they do offer compounding, i like sites that do offer this wonderful feature as long as in the end they get to pay your money. And probably for the admin not to go that far in tepms of advertisement, maybe he just wants to kip the profile of his site low first then when he begins to make waves then he would then begin to advertise much. Many admins thats how they do.

Thread Information