Payout Via : AP & PP

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: callofbux - callofbux.com

Admin tried to do something different by keeping a name Call of Bux(derived from Call of Duty) and in result the site has already got 400+ members,now we only have to make sure about one thing that admin is capable of paying everyone.

MTV$
      Thanks

LOL, the admin sure is an addict of video games that he decided to name this site Call Of Bux. The number has now grown with +156. Do you reckon these members joined because of site name? At the site's Facebook page, the site has been described as a gaming PTC website. But the advertisements shown in the section are very irrelevant to the site title. Anyways as it is to my view, this isn't a place for serious clicking activity for earning. The admin treats this business as a game, using some words from the video game. Why not be serious like clixsense, neobux, or other reputable sites?

MTV$
      Thanks

hmm, the earning of this site per day is high too, i think we don't need too much time to click here in order to cashout, and so far i see that this site already online for 7 days, but manual payment will discouraged some member who prefer instant payment

MTV$
      Thanks

no matter how high the rates are,still its minimum payout is very high. But its a good idea to named it after a game hahah. I think thats one of the reason why the site is gaining members.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think its going to be popular. Just try to check its weekly traffic and you will see that its not even getting much improvement in term of activity. I'm sure this site will be popular and paying if this site is well advertise but I don't see any banners in ptp forums.

MTV$
      Thanks

l dont know if there is any payment proof in this site,lm thinking of becoming a member soon,to enjoy the fun

MTV$
      Thanks

Looks like some hardcore gamer decided to make some money in meantime huh ? Site is pretty cool , and pay rates are great too .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      I don't think its going to be popular. Just try to check its weekly traffic and you will see that its not even getting much improvement in term of activity. I'm sure this site will be popular and paying if this site is well advertise but I don't see any banners in ptp forums.
      The site is growing at a very slow pace. No banners perharps the members are discouraged because they didn't meet what they were expecting, thus are no longer promoting this site through their Ref links, this is for sure. And the admin of this PTC site seems not much of an active person. I noticed the $0.15 Referral price has been raised to $0.20. Some improvement.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm too member of this site ,callofbux is in beta phase now and i can't really see much progress at this point,the forum does not have many topics and the traffic is really bad.I guess we should join this site only after we confirm its progressing..!!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sai07 View Post
      I'm too member of this site ,callofbux is in beta phase now and i can't really see much progress at this point,the forum does not have many topics and the traffic is really bad.I guess we should join this site only after we confirm its progressing..!!!
      Well if the admin is not that serious, we can't expect this site to be treated seriously. That is why the traffic is not, that good, although am a very little surprised to see the members total growing, nearly 680 now. What could possibly be wrong with the site with a standard buxhost script, for it to be in Beta phase? Could've understand if the site had too many members.

MTV$
      Thanks

callofbux is a new bux site establish to for internet marketers but no payment proof now you don"t need to invest any to earn with them

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm too member of this site, this seem as is good site, rate is ok when we earning more 6 cents per day, but we still should wait for more info about it from other members. Payment limit is $4, it is very high, I don't like this limit, I suggest that admin should change it early to only $2, it will be more reasonnal when will have many payment proof here

MTV$
      Thanks

i think that an Admin tried to do something different by keeping a name Call of Bux(derived from Call of Duty) and in result the site has already got 400+ members,now we only have to make sure about one thing that admin is capable of paying everyone.thanks for sharing this site with us

MTV$
      Thanks

After checking on the website of this PTC here, I can see that this PTC is not accepting Alert Pay. But instead, the Admin adds Google Check Out and Solid Trust Pay beside Pay Pal as the Online Money Processors here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well the admin is going to change the rates of the membership to the original after this friday the members have to pay full payment for purchasing the memberships.i like this site only because the standard members have a good opportunity to earn a good amount because their earnings are very high in it.7 cents is a good amount.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomiasif View Post
      Well the admin is going to change the rates of the membership to the original after this friday the members have to pay full payment for purchasing the memberships.i like this site only because the standard members have a good opportunity to earn a good amount because their earnings are very high in it.7 cents is a good amount.
      What you are trying to say friend ? What is the daily earning ? please mention it again because i can't understand what you posted. If there is $0.07 per day so it is very amazing or if there is $0.007 available per day so it is very rubbish.

MTV$
      Thanks

i like the design of this program and the click rate is also very standard,i guess premium member will enjoy this program better than the standard members,the minimum payout is low but it might take a little while to reach due to the fact that the program sint having much ads to click daily.
      Quote Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
      After checking on the website of this PTC here, I can see that this PTC is not accepting Alert Pay. But instead, the Admin adds Google Check Out and Solid Trust Pay beside Pay Pal as the Online Money Processors here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well the site is using the name of well known 3d game named as call of duty and the banner n the decoration is related with the game.earning are very fine which are helpful to attract members.but we cant reach easily because the minimum 4$ is too high.

MTV$
      Thanks

am not gonna join and make be member of this stie because the payout scale rate which the admin place in site is too much high and it is very harder to reached and make any request to take some money so its better to not join this site.
      Quote Originally Posted by akats View Post
      l dont know if there is any payment proof in this site,lm thinking of becoming a member soon,to enjoy the fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information