Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Anniversary Contest

Greetings Dear MTV Members.

As you all know we are nearing our anniversary, we decided to make a unique and imaginative contest for you all.
      It is our way of thanking you for your continous love and support towards the forum. So let's get started with the CONTEST

Contest Details:

1) You need to write a short original story/essay within 300 words starting with the sentence "I am the Original Creator of Facebook ......... "
      2) The story needs to follow the guidelines of the Starting Statement and word limit. A few words here and there are fine
      3) This Contest shall run for 2 weeks from now and results will be declared after that.
      4) Only 1 entry per person.
      5) Send the entries to me via Private Message only ! You don't want your ideas to be copied right ?
      6) No sharing of ideas between members. Duplicate stories will not be considered. Our staff will be keeping a watch.
      7) Make sure you do not disobey the rules of the contest else you will be disqualified.
      8) Prizes:
      1st Place: $ 30
      2nd Place: $ 15
      3rd Place: $ 10
      In case of a tie - Prize money will be re-distributed among the respective positions.
      9) Your story shall be judged based on content only. Even though the entry should be in the "English" language - your English or Grammar skills are NOT tested. It is only the content which matters.
      10) All decisions of the staff shall be final.
      11) In case of any queries- don't hesitate to contact me.

I hope you have a wonderful time taking part in this contest and we have a wonderful time judging it. Give it your best shot Everyone is eligible to take part.

I once again request you NOT to post your entries here as we do not want ideas to be copied. Send your entries via Private Message (PM) only !

Have a Great time folks Bring out the imaginative monsters inside you.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Anniversary Contest

Thank u for suggestion....moneytalkvillage is very nice form.....It is really nice...It is very intersted in it

MTV$
      Thanks

I do not understand what the contest is all about, is one expected to assume to be the creator of Facebook or what?

MTV$
      Thanks

hhmm i'm gonna try my luck here ,with the hopes that i could pass the taste of the judges hehe..happy anniversary to this site.even i am just new here ,i salute u for being resourceful especially with such contests like this one

MTV$
      Thanks

I have already submitted my entry in this contest. Admin Tarak could you just confirmed that you have received my entry to this contest and if i have made some errors based on the guidelines? Thank you so much!

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valexer View Post
      I have already submitted my entry in this contest. Admin Tarak could you just confirmed that you have received my entry to this contest and if i have made some errors based on the guidelines? Thank you so much!
      I've received your entry. Lets just wait till the end of the contest to know who wins
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

When will the contest will end admin?

MTV$
      Thanks

Have you also received my entry to this contest? And please make deadline for this contest

MTV$
      Thanks

Anniversary Contest

Happy Anniversary

You have made these 8 years wonderful and I look forward to spending Many more wonderful years with you.

Thank you for being there for me in everything that I do
      Your a great best friend.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johngreen View Post
      Have you also received my entry to this contest? And please make deadline for this contest
      Please do read again the first post. It is stated two weeks (February 23) from now. So it will be March 8 if Im correct.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have send an entry also i think i have sent it last february i just want to confirm it Mr.Tarak if you have received it

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      I do not understand what the contest is all about, is one expected to assume to be the creator of Facebook or what?
      Well understanding from what the Admin has posted, I am sure you need to assume it only I mean you cannot become the creator in reality right?

Anyways I too have submitted my entry after a very thoughtful effort.... Lovely contest indeed- I hope I win

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r i d d i c k09 View Post
      Please do read again the first post. It is stated two weeks (February 23) from now. So it will be March 8 if Im correct.
      There`s written that "This Contest shall run for 2 weeks", so it doesn`t means that it ended 8th march.

MTV$
      Thanks

Still no sign of this contest to end. I wonder when the admin will announce the winners of this contest. It has been more than two weeks since this contest habe opened.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valexer View Post
      Still no sign of this contest to end. I wonder when the admin will announce the winners of this contest. It has been more than two weeks since this contest habe opened.
      Admin is always online. And he knows about it. And for sure they are criticizing already the contest entries.

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Greetings Dear MTV Members
      This contest is now finally over and it's time to announce the results

It was really overwhelming to see the numerous entries from you all.
      There were more than 100 entries and selecting the top 3 positions out of them was a really difficult job.
      But it was the best task ever. All of your stories/essays had amazing content and it was a pleasure reading them.
      Unfortunately a few entries were disqualified in the beginning itself for breaking the rules.

Alright so here are the Winners for our ANNIVERSARY CONTEST. Congratulations guys... You deserve the rewards !

1st Place: Arijit - 30 USD - Exceptional is the Word for his story.
      2nd Place: johngreen - 15 USD - Very very good theme.
      3rd Place: We have a tie between leequick and valexer - 5 USD each - Lovely ideas from both of them.

Congratulations Members - You did a great job Kindly PM me your LR account numbers.

I also congratulate all the participants for making this contest a great success

Thank you

Thread Information