• No

3 37.50%
    • What is doubleclick?

5 62.50%
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Google DoubleClick

As far as I`m concerned, we aren`t able to just join Google DoubleClick, right? They have to such as invite you... So there`s the question - Are you in Google DoubleClick?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Google DoubleClick

Actually I do not even know what google double click is because the site google has so many features and properties as well as applications.Maybe it is related to google adsense.

MTV$
      Thanks

no it isn`t. DoubleClick is a little bit different with AdSense but it`s still ads network. Google bought DoubleClick before some years for, if I remember correct, 3.1 billion $.

MTV$
      Thanks

That's a whooping amount to buy a site.3 billion dollars !It seems that the site google is trying its best to overtake all the other companies and be the leading site there.And double clicks has so many ads.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes they are, they want to rule the internet world even more. But also it can be profitable for some companies that can sell their site to google

MTV$
      Thanks

I think they are buying the patents, with the patents they would be able to dominate the world. The more they have the can force the rest to bow to them. hahaha.... world domination

MTV$
      Thanks

Doubleclick doesn't accept every site and the publisher. they just do what is good for them and they usally like site with more than 1000 or more traffic. i think that is what makes it less popular. if you have high traffic site then i think you should consider using their service. if not then there is no point in using their service. you're more likely to use adsense or project wonderful in such case.

MTV$
      Thanks

A old friend that understand this so call google doubleclick joined and have been working on it.... i believe it was created to make less popular and that make people o make use of there services

MTV$
      Thanks

Doubleclick is CPM ad service and pays for monthly or daily impressions. It is not adsense and it only pays for months impression. That is how I se things. It is always better to have openx ads or buysell ads on your side. I don't think doubleclick is any good. Better to use other services if you are curious about making money off such things. I think there was buzzlogic which used to earn higher earlier. That is only i can think of. There isn't any other i know of which is usable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johngreen View Post
      As far as I`m concerned, we aren`t able to just join Google DoubleClick, right? They have to such as invite you... So there`s the question - Are you in Google DoubleClick?
      no or not yet this is the only time i heard of this double click i wonder why i did not receive a notification even though all my email accounts are gmail and sometimes i login to google plus i wonder what it is

MTV$
      Thanks

If you have a google acocount then chances are there that you may get to use the ads frm the network. There are some services in their dashboard that allows the usage of stats and banner in your site. SO that the advertiser can bid and buy from the network. I have seen that with many sites and hoping that in future they are going to add more feautre for the advertisers to buy from our site. Note that it is not like adsense where clicks matter.

MTV$
      Thanks

Discussion about this so call doubleclick is also part of CPM running programme... but now i dont think doulbeclick is in good position to use others pogramme

MTV$
      Thanks

Doubleclick is now google property so what makes you think it is not in position for other programs. It is CPM service and the way it accepts the users into the system is something hard to figure out. I think most of the users on this forum are not aware of the way that makes anyone acceptable on the doubleclick. they have strict criteria for the acceptance.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have not heared of googledoubleclick not until now that i am seeing it in this forum and on this thread. Get to hear about some of this product and services that are not popular in this forum makes me understand the importance being here. Not just to post and earn but also to learn new things.

MTV$
      Thanks

i've not heared something of that nature im just earing it for the first time in this forum i just see it as opportunity to ear it

MTV$
      Thanks

Google doubleclick is CPM adservice and pays ver low no matter what is your traffic. So that makes it one of the lowest running service out there. Hope they add some more into their servers. as of now there is not much you can add and enjoy but hopefully that changes soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      Google doubleclick is CPM adservice and pays ver low no matter what is your traffic. So that makes it one of the lowest running service out there. Hope they add some more into their servers. as of now there is not much you can add and enjoy but hopefully that changes soon.
      From what you have said so far, it is an emerging innovation. It would be interesting lets just keep our fingers crossed.

MTV$
      Thanks

The thread on google was talking about google double click. i this doubleclick is no accepted in some website... i belieb they only go into something that will be good for them, if a website have a high traffic i think someone can consider the site

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammytk View Post
      The thread on google was talking about google double click. i this doubleclick is no accepted in some website... i belieb they only go into something that will be good for them, if a website have a high traffic i think someone can consider the site
      i tried to comprehend the meaning of your post but got stuck on my nervousness to get a full meaning of what you were trying to say here. Can please elaborate more on the post quoted above.

MTV$
      Thanks

I've never heard aabout this before, what's it all about cos i'm just hearing it for the first time, is it a scheme, i mean is it another means of earning with google apart from google adsense?
      Does anyone know about this scheme should please throw more light for easy grasp. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information