Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Post Are you afraid of investing in trading?

During investing any money in any business, every one is afraid of investing your money in business, but without investing any money in any business you are unable to get any profit in any business why you afraid of investing.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Every form of trading or investmen program involve some level of risks, they is no way to make money whether on the internet or offline, even the programs that we call free money, there is also risk in them because though you do not invest money, but working and expecting 'if' they will pay is risk.

MTV$
      Thanks

In any form of trading, you need to control your emotions, else you would be losing more money that you can make, remember in trading fear is your enemy.

MTV$
      Thanks

Nothing can make me afraid of investing in forex because is a sweet trading and also a mental trading platform which boost both knowledge and also give boldness and rich to trader.
      Perhaps the market is so risk but in other to become succesful we must learn how to gain from risk or how to overcome risk

MTV$
      Thanks

Nothing can make me afraid of investing in forex because is a sweet trading and also a mental trading platform which boost both knowledge and also give boldness and rich to trader.
      Perhaps the market is so risk but in other to become succesful we must learn how to gain from risk or how to overcome risk

MTV$
      Thanks

The problem many people are facing is lack of confidence to taking risk to have your financial status turned around you have to always take calculated risks, being a risk averse person is tantamount to living in infinitesimality, but a risk taker lives in enormity.

MTV$
      Thanks

The problem many people are facing is lack of confidence to taking risk to have your financial status turned around you have to always take calculated risks, being a risk averse person is tantamount to living in infinitesimality, but a risk taker lives in enormity.

MTV$
      Thanks

When people engaged in forex trading without the real idea of what forex is all about,in that way fear might come in.This is faced most especially by beginners,who have not built self confidence within themselves,and from various views from people that forex is difficult to attain profit,why won't fear come in?

MTV$
      Thanks

with investing, there is always a risk that we will lose money. it is not possible to profit 100% of the time because we can never predict future prices. however, losing money is just a consequence of a poorly made decision.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Are you afraid of investing in trading?

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
      During investing any money in any business, every one is afraid of investing your money in business, but without investing any money in any business you are unable to get any profit in any business why you afraid of investing.

if you are investing in registered services then there is nothing to be aftraid of. For example the platform(zulutrade) I am using is NFA registered so I am sure there would be no surprises

MTV$
      Thanks

No, i am not but the trader should be acknowledged not with the basis only but with the details to trade, and should know when the market will rise and when it will fall down. So He should be self-confident.

MTV$
      Thanks

People are afraid of investing their money because they think that if they invest their money they will loose their money and this would end them. it is a wrong thought because if you don't invest money you cant make any profit so you have to take risks in trading otherwise you cant do any trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

With investing comes the risk and possibility of losing the money that you invest in. This type of risk can cause people to shy away from making investments. Even the most active investor still has to face that fear of losing money. With investments come fear of loss and a hope of gaining.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes I am afraid to invest in forex because my loss experiences that maybe because of my less in forex skill. so to get forex capital we able to use other ways that able to give us capital to minimize our loss.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnik View Post
      yes I am afraid to invest in forex because my loss experiences that maybe because of my less in forex skill. so to get forex capital we able to use other ways that able to give us capital to minimize our loss.
      well if you invest in autotradin services (like zulutrade e.g.) copying the signals of others guaranteed you wont loose

MTV$
      Thanks

as to me, am very well afraid of investing in forex because is confusing. but if someone out there can brush me with good explanation, i will be grateful. thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Investing in Forex is a risky business, however it is possible to protect oneself through legal support and insurance!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogunobojohnbull View Post
      as to me, am very well afraid of investing in forex because is confusing. but if someone out there can brush me with good explanation, i will be grateful. thanks
      well, open a demo with zulutrade and things will get much more clearer to you no need to be afraid of forex or any other trading markets forthat matter - you let the profeesionals do the work for you while you sit and njoy your account pipping
      even in the current state of instability these days they manage to get me lots pips

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irene Ivory View Post
      Investing in Forex is a risky business, however it is possible to protect oneself through legal support and insurance!
      yes, that's why its better if start with promo and bonus before we really ready to make deposit to our forex balance. with promo and bonus we try to measure our ability, if it is good maybe we start thinking to increase our capital with our money.

MTV$
      Thanks

dont be afraid just concentration in the trade is very important because it affects the profits and losses earned by the time trade ingredients that should not be underestimated because it concerns the trade of understanding to become a successful trader in the future

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information