Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Google Advantages and Disadvantages from others

Easy to use, load page fast, shows a monstrous and more relevant results, lots of tricks that can be use to shorten the period of time of searching, not just an ordinary search engine but also a more on tools and applications that is very useful. Just a sample of advantages of it and but there are more.

You can post all the advantages or the disadvantages of this Google so we can be aware what's it weakness and strength not just in the field of searching but even on its other products.

Lets discuss all of it here.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Google Advantages and Disadvantages from others

I think in general, Google is really helpful. It provides a lot of information and the information is quite complete. That's the positive side of Google. However, there is also negative side of it. For example, there is a lot of information on how to make bomb in Google. I think it's quite dangerous. Terrorists or bad guys will use the information for bad purpose. I think that's the drawback of Google.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by echofrommadiun View Post
      I think in general, Google is really helpful. It provides a lot of information and the information is quite complete. That's the positive side of Google. However, there is also negative side of it. For example, there is a lot of information on how to make bomb in Google. I think it's quite dangerous. Terrorists or bad guys will use the information for bad purpose. I think that's the drawback of Google.
      i think there;s no way google can police any site that provide that kind of information google indexed keywords based on algorithm,so if ever i post about making a bomb on my blog ,google will just indexed it ,that's why the saying "if you're stuck with something google it " GOOGLE NEVER EMPLOYS CENSORSHIP
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

MTV$
      Thanks

As of now, I didn't see any disadvantages of google to it's users. It's always an advantage for us cause we are the ones who get benefits from their service. Without them, these google sites, would probaby the disadvantage. It will affect all of us users.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      i think there;s no way google can police any site that provide that kind of information google indexed keywords based on algorithm,so if ever i post about making a bomb on my blog ,google will just indexed it ,that's why the saying "if you're stuck with something google it " GOOGLE NEVER EMPLOYS CENSORSHIP
      That's true, everything and anything is not safe now, even the information of a person, identity, location, contact information will simply show if the searcher knows how to trick and get it in instant. Google is connected with all of the site in world wide web. Nothing is safe. It can be an advantage or disadvantage cause it's always depend on the users mind.

MTV$
      Thanks

I agree. As what I have also said on other topics here, we, users, should also practice safe browsing and not just clicking and clicking links without knowing the source. Me as a moderate internet user, I am careful with adds and other suspicious link. I just leave them and ignore.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yourdestiny View Post
      That's true, everything and anything is not safe now, even the information of a person, identity, location, contact information will simply show if the searcher knows how to trick and get it in instant. Google is connected with all of the site in world wide web. Nothing is safe. It can be an advantage or disadvantage cause it's always depend on the users mind.
      that is why google is regarded as the super highway of information every thing seems to be here every keywords are indexed ,if you are a good searcher and you uses lots of variations on your searchers you can stumble sites that you think are not there ..
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      that is why google is regarded as the super highway of information every thing seems to be here every keywords are indexed ,if you are a good searcher and you uses lots of variations on your searchers you can stumble sites that you think are not there ..
      Agree! Mostly now cause Google have a lot of tricks to make narrower your searching and it really helps, I actually found a mobile number of a person even he hide it in some website, but still I found it just by reading some of relevant result that Google shows. Well I didn't do anything bad with his no. cause that person is my long friend and he was shocked after calling him.

MTV$
      Thanks

Easy to use, load page fast, shows a monstrous and more relevant results, lots of tricks that can be use to shorten the period of time of searching, not just an ordinary search engine but also a more on tools and applications that is very useful. Just a sample of advantages of it and but there are more.

You can post all the advantages or the disadvantages of this Google so we can be aware what's it weakness and strength not just in the field of searching but even on its other products.

Lets discuss all of it here.
      ok i talked about it's advantages although they employ an artificial intelligent bot ,some webmaster are trying to manipulate them by buying links on page with high page rank ,which google bot sometimes pass without noticing it as a paid link it would take a human one to track that one but i heard that the bot is getting smarter now because of rampant link selling it

MTV$
      Thanks

I can say Google has lots of advantages for giving you a fast and relevant results for the users but unfortunately it let their users to be more dependent totally on the internet and don't have time spending with some other materials.

MTV$
      Thanks

Why do we need to make things harder? Maybe, it is one of the questions everytime we are comparing old ways and new ways. For me practicing old ways are not bad even if theres a new and easy way available. Like books vs. Internet.

MTV$
      Thanks

You have your point, if there's a choice to make things easy why not go for it? At least we still have an option to try for if this one isn't useful at all, besides the advantages of Google is also an advantage for those who are looking for the answers on their query instantly. No need to search what books or materials are needed, just one click and the answers are there.

MTV$
      Thanks

first of all i want to ask are this question is all the feature of google?? or google as search engine self?? if about the search engine there the disanvatages is about dork..many people using dork for illegal way and about hacking..if our site is vulnurable and using oldest script our database of site can stolen os easily just using dork and directly downloaded :P
      if about feature i think the disanvatages just at the blogger..i think google should allowed people talking about making money online too..still not understand why google not allowed that..sigh..

MTV$
      Thanks

It's up to the poster if what features they will reveal the advantages and disadvantages of it. As long as its Google products and features and the topic is still within the post of the users just to avoid spam post.
      Actually, I never heard of this "dork" I'm not aware of it. I'm sure by being an apple of the eye of most users, they will find some imperfectness of it and so they can share all their experience about something good or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

@yourdestiny :
      dork is feature of google for improve our searching example we need a MP3 simply we just type mp3 in that dork and you will found mp3 result only (in this case are you know you can download directly from that site although in the fact needed a membership? ) many people using dork for the illegal content..in one side that is really benefit but in the other way that is really bad feature

MTV$
      Thanks

@takiya,
      so it's like an advanced search of it, or just like a trick that we can use to narrower our searching.
      I guess I'll take time to surf Google for that, I guess that's a big disadvantage of Google for using him in illegal purposes and ways.

MTV$
      Thanks

The biggest advantage of Google over its competitors is that Google could provide you with relevant results. But now because more and more SEO experts are getting wiser, we can see quite an influx of irrelevant search results. However we are not to worry because Google is now perfecting their new algorithm.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well I can say Google's advantage is also in the word of mouth that suggest to use it because it can show more relevant result than the other search engine, I actually asked one of my friend why all of his computers in the shop has a homepage of Google, and he says it's great to use. That's one of advantage of Google for being known as a dominant search engine of all time.

MTV$
      Thanks

The biggest advantage of Google over its competitors is that Google could provide you with relevant results.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well I can say Google's advantage is also in the word of mouth that suggest to use it because it can show more relevant result than the other search engine, I actually asked one of my friend why all of his computers in the shop has a homepage of Google, and he says it's great to use. That's one of advantage of Google for being known as a dominant search engine of all time.
      If you come to think of it, the reason why google is recommended through words of mouth is because many people find the search engine effective and very reliable. However the thing now is that even if Google's results are not as amazing as before, people keeps on using it and recommending it is because of habit. So robert is right, even if a time will come when google only displays commercial websites, many people will still say it is the best search engine. First impressions last.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information