Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

How does gambling affects your family life?

We watched, hear different stories about gambling. Has gambling contribute remarkable event, experience in your life? Whether positive or negative.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How does gambling affects your family life?

Gambling are always really affected in your life.. If you don't control your games and money.. Millions and millions money wasting in gambling.. if you play like example poker.. because you want to double your money.. And your bet you didn't realize your money was nearly decreasing..

MTV$
      Thanks

For me, it is depend on what the reason to do gambling. If doing the gambling for earning money, it will have bad effect to the family. But if it is only for fun, we are all mostly can enjoy gambling!

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling is really negative, I say, unless we know how to control it. I've lost some, and managed to stop. Now I'm very careful not to run after the money when I lost. What's lost is lost. Star a new one and be careful. This way I managed to reduce the loss.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling is not a good habit for people but I think everyone love to gamble just to make money for fun. There are some people that use gambling for their business too. I only use some money that I really afford can lose in gambling so it is not affects with my family life. And I have a monthly target where I can put on gambling so when I lose all of that I will stop.

MTV$
      Thanks

None at all. Because I treat gambling as a job, it takes certain portion of my time but no more. Plus, I always try to get a free no deposit bonus to start any game anywhere.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi, Gambling has very bad affect on the family life of the person. In gambling one lost every thing, his business is destroyed, and every thing of is home of sale out.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its based on risk vs reward. Everyone wants to be a winner but it doesn't work that way. High risk usually has the potential of high reward. The lower the risk the longer it takes to acquire the reward goal set by the better or the investor. This is why all the HYIPs offering higher percentages often have the most active users & deposits.

Regarding affect on the family, its unfortunate that addications often affect a perons personal responsibility toward himself and his loved one.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling if not well nortured can affect the entire family.It has not affected me negatively,but in some cases after losing all bets,furiousity and anger might be seen all over you.Also being over addicted to gambling makes it turnout to be bad.I probably would say that gambling has no bad effects if handled with care.

MTV$
      Thanks

gambling is not a good thing, but you can use it to make money when the desire way to earn money is not available. that is, you use the available as the desirable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling is not good but people gamble with a aim of getting double of their money in seconds.
      And some people get addicted to it.

MTV$
      Thanks

it depend on the person how he handles his/her situation.. gambling can be addictive if you don't know how to handle that.. it will surely affect your family but for me i would suggest to play only thru face book games such as poker as a past time hobby..

MTV$
      Thanks

it affects the family because gambler will spend their time more than gather with their family. so does their money as well.
      Start sharing not selling

MTV$
      Thanks

We watched, hear different stories about gambling. Has gambling contribute remarkable event, experience in your life? Whether positive or negative.

MTV$
      Thanks

gambling affects in our family life gambling is the bad play it is lost the time and spend money.. Has gambling contribute remarkable event, experience in your life? Whether positive or negative.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling has become a high profile and socially acceptable activity and cuts across all categories; age, economic, cultural and educational groups. In fact, we live in a culture which encourages an activity that destroys a percentage of the lives it touches. No other addiction offers a jackpot if you participate. Alcoholics, drug addicts, over-eaters, etc., are not promised a reward if they involve themselves with more enthusiasm.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling regularly as a addiction is not good thing according to my view, gambling means either winning or loosing, so it is certain that one can win every time, gambling can have negative effect in your family life, it may effect your socil value, social respect, family love too, so gamle but dont make gambling as your addiction, this is what i have known.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bossandboss View Post
      gambling is like a addiction which always contribute negatively in family life. It consumes your time, energy, value for money, family happiness and at last your all money. It effects your family very badly if you are addicted of it.

MTV$
      Thanks

For now am still single and am yet to have a family as if that time comes I will know how it will affect my family as gambling should not be seen as an end but a means as it is an additional income to your offline activities

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling affects our family. Because gambling is the game where there is only loss of the money. If you are lucky then only you can win otherwise you will only loss the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information