Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Iconbux - iconbux.com

Standard Membership
      Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.015 (Extended Ad) $0.002 (Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.005 (Standard Ad) $0.010 (Extended Ad) $0.002 (Short Ad)

Premium
      Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)

Express
      Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)

IconBux have launched for public beta today. Open for registration.While iconbux is in Beta testing period, you still can earn & withdraw your payment instantly!

This website IconBux was built with many co-operation, correspondence and with many dedicated effort, with the help of following team

I-vinci Designer
      Coding- Tech
      PtcPay
      Easycloud Team
      Xeoncoders
      The Iconzi

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $10 for the third and $15 for every one after that.

Standard members need to have 50 ad clicks and upgraded members must have 50 ad clicks to cashout.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either AlertPay and PayPal.

Free Pioneer Membership

Free registration, thank you:

ICONBUX - Communicative Onlione Earning

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Iconbux - iconbux.com

That would take eternity the get to the minimum payout, you'd better a better programme to involve yourself cos i dont see anything positive coming out of this ptc, have they ever paid you?or you just joined too, please let to make thorough investigation before embacking on any programme.

MTV$
      Thanks

the best way to know a ptc program paying or not is by following others recommendation. it can be person recommendation with payment proof or maybe come from the site such as ptc investigation. join a ptc site without knowing they are paying or not is risky.

MTV$
      Thanks

Now this is something people don't see every day . Some new ptc site , with its own branded master card . Looks like admin has some pretty big plans for the future of it . Looks pretty amazing if you ask me , and the template is good too .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koragg245 View Post
      Now this is something people don't see every day . Some new ptc site , with its own branded master card . Looks like admin has some pretty big plans for the future of it . Looks pretty amazing if you ask me , and the template is good too .
      So tell me, what other thing do you find attractive about this site? Is there payment prove of this site payout? How much do one earn for signing up, and how much per click? Cos it seems you know much about this site!

MTV$
      Thanks

Big plans indeed. No wonder all the security features installed at the site inorder to ensure safety. And this really is because of the ATM card. It being offered to members will also serve as one way of advertising. Program looks promising and good to join, however, if this is happening only to my side but it takes a while to load a page of the site. How then will this affect the clicking activity. Since the site is in beta phase, i do hope this problem to be fixed.

MTV$
      Thanks

It seems that the rate is still nice as the admin pays 6cent per post. I think when admin was paying 20cent per post was when he was doing some campaign with the forum. But now the campaign is over.and the forum is running very well.

MTV$
      Thanks

After being tried to post in here earlier today I see that the activities have not move too much and basically many threads are being closed and this is the positive site of working here safely.

MTV$
      Thanks

It seems this new program is nice. The script used by this PTC program is nice too. But, we need to learn more and more about this one here, because it seems different with other PTC program here. I hope it can last for long time.

MTV$
      Thanks

no investment is required has there is no risk low minimum cashout but it takes a good number of days to cashout because the ad pay is low but you can upgrade youself at low cost

MTV$
      Thanks

Their page look professional, and i am also hoping that this site would last long. But the things that i don't like about this site is their increasing minimum payout. Because i only go for a site that offers a low minimum only which is more easier for me to reach.

MTV$
      Thanks

All the major TLD domains registered for IconBux for 5 years, You may reach iconbux with
      /iconbux.com /iconbux.net /iconbux.info --/iconbux.org --/iconbux.biz /iconbux.us

Iconbux have EV SSL certificate to ensure proper security, verified with Verisign trust network, verified by Trust-guard, Sitelock and other major online trust provider.

Iconbux have been registered in 6 countries - BD, USA, UK, Spain, Singapore & Malayisa.

MTV$
      Thanks

Its really good to see you getting paid from Iconbux, and i am glad to gain some more information about the facts.I am sure Iconbux is doing good business but Paid to click industry is not like before,it doesnt matter how site looks,it falls after a certain period.Specially this bux sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

The minimum payout is high it may really take long before we can reach the minimum. why lot of ptc sites payout limit is very high

MTV$
      Thanks

The script of the program is really innovative and i really like the design of the site . but i think in other forums there is a roumer that the site is a scam site so i was wondering that is this site scam and here after seeing the payment proofs of our members i happy now to work there in that program .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky110 View Post
      Its really good to see you getting paid from Iconbux, and i am glad to gain some more information about the facts.I am sure Iconbux is doing good business but Paid to click industry is not like before,it doesnt matter how site looks,it falls after a certain period.Specially this bux sites.
      True, that is given but with this PTC site, it looks like it will be a different case. The admin is sure putting effort for his site. Efforts like installing a unique script, extending the availability of his PTC site to several types of domains. Seeing iconbux in an unknown domain other than the ones the admin owns, means that site is a scam. Another effor is the introduction of a Prepaid ATM cards, although am not sure about this. But you can see the kind of SSL security installed at the site, "SSL Extended Validation" from COMODO and this means the admin has made spends for it. I trust that this site will run for more than 3 months. I did notice the site is loading faster than before. Problem fixed, another effort done.

MTV$
      Thanks

A kinda New site TO ME. One thing that'll prevent me from trying it out though is that the cashouts increase as you make progress. $15being the last, it doesnt really makes sense (to me) clicking about 1000 ads befor you get your cash.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chintu View Post
      The script of the program is really innovative and i really like the design of the site . but i think in other forums there is a roumer that the site is a scam site so i was wondering that is this site scam and here after seeing the payment proofs of our members i happy now to work there in that program .
      I also heard some roomer that admin is old scammer -ClicksX,SNBux and BDBux. admin's real name is "Ashraful Abedin". Did a quick google search of this name you will find real things

MTV$
      Thanks

Hmmm.....if what this is true; that iconbux is likely to be a scam, then that explains the reason behind the increased payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Austorium View Post
      Hmmm.....if what this is true; that iconbux is likely to be a scam, then that explains the reason behind the increased payout.
      Oh, you really are getting it wrong. That's not what it means, really. At any PTC site increasing the payout minimum per cashout is a way ensuring the site's sustainability. If the admin was making too many payments, he would easily get depleted of funds within a short time. The admin is making sure the flow of cash is balanced: the flow/amount of money that he gains from advertising sales should be equal or more than the amount of money he pays out to his members. So, no scam here and the iconbux scam rumours are false.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information