Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up





    Advertise here
    Page 97 of 141 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2808
    1. #1921
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      159
      MTV$
      72
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by r i d d i c k09 View Post
      Well it seems that the neopoints will be not that useful because admin already used only neopoints for renewal of rr while we cannot use it for rental balance because the admin problem is about the availability or rented referrals. So i guess i will not able to have profit for my neobux account.
      But the availability of rent refs is increased after admin changed the policy of NeoPoints. I can rent refs now. Before that i did try a lot of times but can not rent any refs

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #1922
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      I too can't convert neopoints to rend referrals now, it is very regret for this problem, because I have had more 2000 neopoints, I too want convert it to rend referrals with hope that it will increase fast my balance. I don't understand what problem happen, but I see that admin changed rule about neopoints, he too tell in forum that because have adsprize bonus therefore, neopoints will increase faster but I don't think as like, it is very difficult to win neopoints, we must click too many ads, even more 100 ads for a bonus. I see that it is not reasonal

    4. #1923
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      5,583
      MTV$
      393
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      What can we do now with our neopoints? Using these points to upgrade our account here is a good idea but we have to accumulate 10000 points to get this upgrade. And a Standard member will have to click for years to reach that point.

    5. #1924
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      117
      MTV$
      472
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com - An Elite Site

      Quote Originally Posted by swatimini View Post
      Not at all elite now. Its time to move to sites like vcbux or aebux. It does pay instant and is legit but you can earn huge in the long term. Morever it reduced its pay rate to .001 recently so its on incentrie level now. Still I wonder why people join.
      How long you have been active in this site? i was also very active before and then reduced my activity there as i felt there new rules for clicks are not suited for me or anyone else for sure as it is really very very low rate and i had even tried buying referrals , but of not much use

    6. #1925
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      What can we do now with our neopoints? Using these points to upgrade our account here is a good idea but we have to accumulate 10000 points to get this upgrade. And a Standard member will have to click for years to reach that point.
      Yes, but it is not 10000 neopoints for upgrade account that you must need at least 30.000 neopoints to do this work, it is too difficult if you have many time to work, it is too have adsprize to increase your neopoints balance but it too is not easy. In this time, I too have had more 2000 neopoints but what don't use it for? Admin changed so that I can't convert it to cash to rend referrals, my balance now only is more $2 but payment limit is up to $6, it is too difficult to reach

    7. #1926
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      260
      MTV$
      19
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Yes, but it is not 10000 neopoints for upgrade account that you must need at least 30.000 neopoints to do this work, it is too difficult if you have many time to work, it is too have adsprize to increase your neopoints balance but it too is not easy. In this time, I too have had more 2000 neopoints but what don't use it for? Admin changed so that I can't convert it to cash to rend referrals, my balance now only is more $2 but payment limit is up to $6, it is too difficult to reach
      I think the neopoints system or program was change to neocoins right? As i have read at other paid to post program the active members talk about the change of neopoints to neocoins. But anyways, before i stopped working at this site i did use my neopoints here to purchase some referrals to help me earn. But then the performance of the referrals i rent was not good in which it can not help us or it didn't help me earning money at the site i think that referrals are bot which i rented and now real people or member.
      I am a member of www.investorpost.com. How about you?

    8. #1927
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by jjeeppeerrxx View Post
      I think the neopoints system or program was change to neocoins right? As i have read at other paid to post program the active members talk about the change of neopoints to neocoins. But anyways, before i stopped working at this site i did use my neopoints here to purchase some referrals to help me earn. But then the performance of the referrals i rent was not good in which it can not help us or it didn't help me earning money at the site i think that referrals are bot which i rented and now real people or member.
      I too don't know clearly about this problem, I only know that now, I can't change neopoint to rent balance to rend referrals, it is sad when I have more 2000 neopoints now but can do anything with it, rate is very low, I too don't lucky in this time when clicked very many adsprize but don't have anything bonus from it, may be it is waste time if we try to click and click adsprize but not have anything, this only have benefit for admin when he have more ads money

    9. #1928
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      Nigeria
      Posts
      281
      MTV$
      481
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Everyone is now complaining on their forum saying they are leaving and that it is scam.. i hard that people call the site NeoScam and no more NeoBux

    10. #1929
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      117
      MTV$
      472
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by sammytk View Post
      Everyone is now complaining on their forum saying they are leaving and that it is scam.. i hard that people call the site NeoScam and no more NeoBux
      Probably it is not a scam site a sit has stayed for such a long time and even i am a proof of getting paid here. But the only problem here is about the click rates which has been drastically decreased for standard members and it has become really difficult to earn even a cent in a day which is worse situation and just for this low amount, it is not wort to stay on this site is my opinion

    11. #1930
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      181
      MTV$
      87
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      yea neo bux is the one of trusted site of ptc site . this is very the very safe site and i earned from this site . but the payment is so little . they pay per add only for .001. so i am not working with this site .however it is very nice site .

    12. #1931
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Osaka , Japan
      Posts
      1,114
      MTV$
      551
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by sammytk View Post
      Everyone is now complaining on their forum saying they are leaving and that it is scam.. i hard that people call the site NeoScam and no more NeoBux
      THis site isn't scam I still get paid over than 1000 dollars from this site.And somebody get money about 3000-4000 dollars from neobux it is not scam site for sure.But they decrease rate from 0.01 to 0.001 it make members struggle in
      clicking and reach minimum payout only.But it helps site can stay for long time.

    13. #1932
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      27
      MTV$
      123
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by Kobkeaw View Post
      THis site isn't scam I still get paid over than 1000 dollars from this site.And somebody get money about 3000-4000 dollars from neobux it is not scam site for sure.But they decrease rate from 0.01 to 0.001 it make members struggle in
      clicking and reach minimum payout only.But it helps site can stay for long time.
      Now days all pay to click sites using this kind of trend to earn more as well as get impression on site , but its bit of struggle for user/member because per .01 cent they have to click 10 ads and its very difficult for the user/member to do it.
      but its okay because now days advertiser not showing interest in ptc site and for being alive in online business they have to use this trend...

    14. #1933
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by sanskirtiy90 View Post
      Now days all pay to click sites using this kind of trend to earn more as well as get impression on site , but its bit of struggle for user/member because per .01 cent they have to click 10 ads and its very difficult for the user/member to do it.
      but its okay because now days advertiser not showing interest in ptc site and for being alive in online business they have to use this trend...
      It is 0.1 cent per click, not be 0.01 cent per click, please note about this problem, it is different very many about rate as you said. this site too have more 10 ads per day so that you can earn more 1 cent per day. About rate is same as Aura site now, therefore, if you want to work, you too need to have to be patient to click ads daily, when you active continuously with 5 or 10 minutes per time, you will see more ads to click

    15. #1934
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      5,583
      MTV$
      393
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      I also do not believe that this PTC is already a scam site as it is still paying. I think, with its present rate, the PTC will be more sustainable. But of course, as far as the Standard members are concerned, this has become a slow-earning PTC.

    16. #1935
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      159
      MTV$
      72
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      I too don't know clearly about this problem, I only know that now, I can't change neopoint to rent balance to rend referrals, it is sad when I have more 2000 neopoints now but can do anything with it, rate is very low, I too don't lucky in this time when clicked very many adsprize but don't have anything bonus from it, may be it is waste time if we try to click and click adsprize but not have anything, this only have benefit for admin when he have more ads money
      The new Neopoints policy has its advantages and disadvantages. I see that almost Standard Members who don't have or have less rent refs will get disadvantages because now they cannot rent refs by NeoPoints any more, so the Points become useless for them, except they gather enough points to upgrade. For Gold Members who rent a lot of refs will get advantages, because now more refs are available for you to rent, and they can use NeoPoints to recycle or extend rent refs

    17. #1936
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by ZarosSting View Post
      The new Neopoints policy has its advantages and disadvantages. I see that almost Standard Members who don't have or have less rent refs will get disadvantages because now they cannot rent refs by NeoPoints any more, so the Points become useless for them, except they gather enough points to upgrade. For Gold Members who rent a lot of refs will get advantages, because now more refs are available for you to rent, and they can use NeoPoints to recycle or extend rent refs
      yes, I too have seen clearly ahout this policy, it is only good for members when they use money to rend referrals now, if we can rend referrals, it will is not useful with neopoints, I too calculating about rend referrals with my balance, I have more $2 and 2000 neopoints in this time but I need to consider before use it, because payment limit is $6, it is too not long to reach with ads is having many in this time with trying about my neopoints

    18. #1937
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      14
      MTV$
      68
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      This site went from being the leader in the industry to worse than an average aurora site. The earnings are too low for it to even be worthwhile, and all these changes that are supposed to help the user, like paid to complete offers, are just there to bring more money in for Neobux.

    19. #1938
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by trose7 View Post
      This site went from being the leader in the industry to worse than an average aurora site. The earnings are too low for it to even be worthwhile, and all these changes that are supposed to help the user, like paid to complete offers, are just there to bring more money in for Neobux.
      yes, I see that all this promotion don't have benefit for free members even with upgraded member, I think that it too don't have many benefit because you too see that to have bonus from adsprize, we must click very many ads daily, this is a point so that this site will have more benefit from active click adsprize, it is not good but we too can see that it don't have option because it is site's rules.

    20. #1939
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      manila
      Posts
      1,654
      MTV$
      250
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      I also do not believe that this PTC is already a scam site as it is still paying. I think, with its present rate, the PTC will be more sustainable. But of course, as far as the Standard members are concerned, this has become a slow-earning PTC.
      I agree, this is a completely waste of time for standard members. But the fact that this site is legitimate and paying makes this site still attractive to many who are looking for online income opportunities.

    21. #1940
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      9,684
      MTV$
      1,061
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

      Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by reyah View Post
      I agree, this is a completely waste of time for standard members. But the fact that this site is legitimate and paying makes this site still attractive to many who are looking for online income opportunities.
      I think that it don't be waste time for standard member because at least they too are paid out for their time spent for active to click ads daily. It only is not good for free members when they can't use good with neopoints and if invest, they too will lost money because will be difficult to have members to active long with this low rate if they rend or buy referrals. In my case now is too difficult, I have more $2 and more 2000 neopoints but payment limit up to $6, it is very far to reach but I can't do anything except click ads and click ads daily

    Page 97 of 141 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    $10, $25, .com, 120, 140, 180, 2011, 2nd payment, 468, 6th, 7th, abandoned, ability, able, about, above, absolutely, accept, access, accessing, according, account, accounts, across, act, acting, active, activities, activity, actually, admin, advertise, advertisement, advertiser, advertising, aebux, age, ap to pp, attractive, ban, bank, banner, banners, benefits, best ptc, best ptc sites, best way, birthday, book, brainteaser, buddy, bug, build, business, bux, bux site, buxhost, buy, call, can, cashnhits, cashout, change, charlly, chat, cheap, children, click, com, comments, commission, companies, company, complete offers, computer, computers, confusion, content, cool, cup, daily, deep, design, direct referrals, discussion, dollar, earn, earning, earning ways, easy, email, eon, event, evil, exciting, extension, face, facebook., facts, fast, features, file, financial, follow, followers, forum, forums, fraud, free, free traffic, fresh, friend, fund, fund., funny, gain, game, get direct referral, gift, gmail, good, good site, gpt site, hell, high, history, hits, home, hot, house, how to, hyips, ideas, important thing, indonesia, information, install, instant, instant payment, instantly, interest, interesting, interface, international, introduce, introducing, invest, investing, investment site, job, knowledge, learning, leaving, legit, legit sites, liberty, life, links, lolz, long, lovely, low, luke1, make, managed, manual, market, massage, matrix, members, memory, messi, micro, mind, mini job, minimum, minimum payout, module, moment, money, money making, monitor, monitoring, monthly, mtv, my country, neobux, neteller, network, new members, new ptc, new site, newbies, news, nice, no minimum payout, offers, online earning, online earning., online earnings, online income, online job, online money, open, own network, paid, pass, pay, paying, payment processor, payments, payout, payouts, paypal account, pays, payza, people, php, picture, play, position, post, post in forums, posting, private, problems, professional, profile, profit, promote, promoting, ptc, ptc., ptcbox, ptp, quality, question, questions, rate, refer, referral, referral link, referrals, referrals for free, rented referrals, reply, required, restrict, review, rewarding, rewards, roi, rules, safe, sales, savings, scam, scams, script, second generation, secure, sell, selling, seo, serve, server, service, share, shares, sign up, signup, simple, site, sites, smile, solution, spam, start, status, stuff, success, surf, surfer, sweet, talk, tasks, taxes, tea, the best, third generation, time, top, track, trade, traffic, trick, tricks, trust, trusted, two, unique, unlimited, update, username, users, very nice, view, virtual, vote, waiting, warn, wasting, watch, ways, web, won, works, world, www

    View Tag Cloud

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •