Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com - An Elite Site

Yeah,it will really help in reaching the minimum cashout.Even when the rate was what it was before,it isn't easy to reach the cashout.Reducing it now will be worst.Maybe they want members to upgrade too.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

But I do not think the case of force users to buy the upgrade!
      By a PTC should be free! you advertising, we'll make money, and you must give us our share! Neobux has some advertisers certainly not trivial

MTV$
      Thanks

i don't like the sudden change of click rates. even if i get more ads,the average earnings are 75% lower. i checked the forum and they have made a poll about the new changes. i can't believe more people liked the idea!

MTV$
      Thanks

Neobux admin has taken a very wrong decision. They have lowered the rate for single click from $0.01 to $0.001.
      It means they also started scamming the people like other ptc sites.

No doubt neobus was the BEST PTC site, but now neobux is the WORST PTC site.

I have left clicking neobux as there is no benefit for clicking as a standard member.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamurfriend View Post
      Neobux admin has taken a very wrong decision. They have lowered the rate for single click from $0.01 to $0.001.
      It means they also started scamming the people like other ptc sites.

No doubt neobus was the BEST PTC site, but now neobux is the WORST PTC site.

I have left clicking neobux as there is no benefit for clicking as a standard member.
      ofcourse the sudden decision of admin is very bad.i also didn't expect this sudden changes.it made me disappointed.i also stop clicking ads in neobux.but sure the admin will lose more standard members because of this low rate ads.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barbie View Post
      but they didn't reduce the minimum payout.i don't like to click in neobux because of the rate reduced for ads .suppose if they change the rate for minimum payout it will be better for the standard member.
      I now ask for the payout've got to reach $ 8 and $ 0.001 from the ads it takes me maybe 2 years! so its not worth the effort! I give the site! it is useless to use it

MTV$
      Thanks

neobux is now investment site after the decision of the admin. so for the new members to rech the minimum payout you must invest here. I think the admin is trusted but the benefit he said that the users will get from the new chages is better to apper fast or all members will leave this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have heard that this site is the very first site of ptc industry so is it still going good?i have not joined it yet so i think i should join it now and see if that is really good or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWarrior View Post
      i have heard that this site is the very first site of ptc industry so is it still going good?i have not joined it yet so i think i should join it now and see if that is really good or not.
      ofcourse it was the first and best site .but not now,from last month they changed the rate for clicks very low.so many peoples are stop clicking there,including me.

MTV$
      Thanks

so you mean now its useless to join neobux right so whats the new click rate in there now is it 0.005 dollars per click or even less than that

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWarrior View Post
      so you mean now its useless to join neobux right so whats the new click rate in there now is it 0.005 dollars per click or even less than that
      YES..It is completely useless and wastage of time to join and click Ads now in Neobux as the value of Ads has been decreased so much and I don't think that a newbie as standard member will get $2 even in one year..The value of Ads has been decreased to $0.001 for own and $0.0005 for referral click..I have already got two payments and now I have completely given up this site..

MTV$
      Thanks

the bad thing now in this site that the admin of this site promis the the number of ads will increase vey much. but the fact that the ads that increased in number is only mini ads and this is not good fore the member. the admin should do something to a prevent standard member from leving this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes plenty of ads in there now I get around 10 ads every 30-45 minutes in there but the fact is that nobody have full day to wait for there ads and after work of 8-10 hours having few cents in there account its hilarious and joke with the members who have put their effort in the upraising of neobux (Specially goes for hard working Standard members).

MTV$
      Thanks

Weather there are so many Ads or no Ads are now same because how much you will earn with only $.001 per click? Even if you click 30 Ads per day so you will hardly accumulate only $0.03 and the more disappointing thing is that now you will earn $0.005 from referral only if he clicks 10 Ads a day so it is so hard now to get profit from this site if you are a Standard member..

MTV$
      Thanks

I think this change will kill all new standard members and even no one can get new direct referrals, because what you gonna say to then to join neobux, ( neobux is number one PTC site that pay $.001 per click and you can got more than $.004 just clicking in this site) I think they will lough on you. and no new member will join this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Neobux is no good anymore because it is more like investment site where you have to by upgrade account and rent some referrals in a hope of profit..everyone who has ever rented referrals in neobux knows rented referrals performance...refreshing pages and staying on site for all day to hunt some ads is no good at all...even if you get luck to get 20-30 ads you will be making just 2-3 cents but you won't get same amount of ads daily...just calculate how long it would take you to reach the payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think i will join it if some one offer me some bonus in there i will join under him so do anyone have any offer me to join neobux i think if we rent some or direct refereal than we will earn more as i read referal rates are still same in neobux.

MTV$
      Thanks

I will share 70% whatever I earn from you...if you read it carefully you will notice the direct referrals click is bought down to $0.0005 and rented referrals click rate is set to $0.005...Neobux changed its referrals click rate in such a way that now user can't get any benefit from direct referrals.

MTV$
      Thanks

Now that is so bad that they have reduced the DR click rates aswell. Now I am sure they don't have money to pay their members at all and they want more in to payout their members and for that they need cash via Rent Referral options as its a better earning option than upgrade member option.
      Last edited by BrainTeaser; 03-19-2011 at 07:09 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

This makes you wonder what happened to the Neobux system. The same system that made Neobux an elite site that has been standing for many years now. Are they running out of advertisers or are there new owners?

Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information