Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 98 of 141 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2808
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com

Im not using the chances in the adprize. It seems i got bored already and dont have much time to have those credits to have fewer prizes. I guess it will be boring if we will have lots to click within a certain period of time. As always i dont want to be much focusing now in clicking although im still in neobux.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r i d d i c k09 View Post
      Im not using the chances in the adprize. It seems i got bored already and dont have much time to have those credits to have fewer prizes. I guess it will be boring if we will have lots to click within a certain period of time. As always i dont want to be much focusing now in clicking although im still in neobux.
      yes, I too see that bored for adsprize, too many clicks, but don't have many bonus, I have click more 300 adsprize now but only have some bonus with twice of 10 neopoins and once of 25 cents as you saw, if calculate in detail, I clicked very more 300 ads of this site but don't have anything from it. This only good for admin, clearing is not good for all members, when everyone try to click adsprize, may be I too will stop click too many as now, waste time not have good result

MTV$
      Thanks

I am also getting bored with clicking ads in the adprize as I have not even won anything from it even if I have tried many times. Maybe, some are really lucky to get some prizes from it but many others will not have the same luck.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is simply the best paid to click site out there.there are so many members as well.And the payouts are also very much instant.And they also have so many payout methods.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      I am also getting bored with clicking ads in the adprize as I have not even won anything from it even if I have tried many times. Maybe, some are really lucky to get some prizes from it but many others will not have the same luck.
      I dont know if theres really an increase in the rewards they have in the adprize because it seems that i dont get any rewards that is why i dont try to click now their adprize. So far, i dont want to rent but still trying to rent when theres a good outcome even im using my main balance to purchase referrals.

MTV$
      Thanks

I dont know if theres really an increase in the rewards they have in the adprize because it seems that i dont get any rewards that is why i dont try to click now their adprize. So far, i dont want to rent but still trying to rent when theres a good outcome even im using my main balance to purchase referrals.
      Yes, I too see that it is same as you because although too bored for click too many adsprize, but really I still hope that I still will be lucky to have big bonus but near 1 week after click adsprize, I still don't have any bonus with this site, if calculate exactly, per day about 14 ads, it is about 28 adsprize, when a week, I have clicked more 196 adsprize ads but don't receive any bonus for to now, it is bad when spend too many time but don't earn anymore with this site

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, it is not rarely for us to have adprize or else the admin already manipulated something not sure but seems not that interesting anymore. Thats why im even not able to click because of boredom in clicking after not getting good results in the adprize. Im near to 2 dollars but im just half away for my next cashout.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, it is not rarely for us to have adprize or else the admin already manipulated something not sure but seems not that interesting anymore. Thats why im even not able to click because of boredom in clicking after not getting good results in the adprize. Im near to 2 dollars but im just half away for my next cashout.
      Yes, I see but you still are more near payment limit than with me when you only need $2 for pay out. My payment is up to $6 and I only have more $2 as you, it is very difficult to work for reach this amount, special when can't use neopoint for rending referrals, it will be very and very long to reach payment limit. I see that admin have changes but all only have benefit for him from earning more from ads

MTV$
      Thanks

in this time my minimum payout stay at 8 dollars because I get paid from neobux 99 times already to morrow maybe IT is my 100th time from Neobux if I request and I think should request for pay my refferals too.IT is my excite already since pay them and see them make money.

MTV$
      Thanks

I see that this site too have increased about chance for adprize from 2 chances in 3 chances for per click ads daily, I see that it too don't be good, although, we can click more adprize, but bonus almost is not have, I have tried to click very many for this chance but don't win any bonus, I think that it is funny, only good for admin for this actions, not have any benefit for members

MTV$
      Thanks

Yah..me too. At first, i'm rather exciting to join AdPrize but after that i get bored because the chance to win AdPrize is too low and i spend almost double my time to click ads. So now i just click Adprize for fun and when i have time. Anyway, thanks to AdPrize, i got more active direct refs, it's so good

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Neo Bux - NeoBux.com - An Elite Site

I got my 3rd payment 7$, and won 0.5 $ from Ad price and 20 neo points this months
      Thanks Neobux
      Regards
      binthu

MTV$
      Thanks

Thats good achievement Sbinthu,I am also close to my next payout on Neobux, still it will take few more weeks.I have also got 20 neopoints from adprice.I hope Neobux will always consistently pay us while other ptc sites falling.

MTV$
      Thanks

i heard that their rates have changed. before, a free member can earn minimum four cents daily. now, not so much. you have to upgrade and must have a lot of referrals to actually profit from it. to me, it is not worth upgrading if you know you can't get a lot of referrals. this is definitely a very risky investment.

MTV$
      Thanks

when i join this site the clicking rates are 0.001 for 30 second thats why i leave this site but in this post the rates are high does neobux change their policy

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by win1096 View Post
      when i join this site the clicking rates are 0.001 for 30 second thats why i leave this site but in this post the rates are high does neobux change their policy
      Definitely not. $0.001 ads are just 3 second ads. Those 30-second ads are worth $0.01 and Standard members do not get such ads, which is a big letdown as they will only earn about $0.008-0.009 per day. Who would want to do that?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZarosSting View Post
      Yah..me too. At first, i'm rather exciting to join AdPrize but after that i get bored because the chance to win AdPrize is too low and i spend almost double my time to click ads. So now i just click Adprize for fun and when i have time. Anyway, thanks to AdPrize, i got more active direct refs, it's so good
      Yes, but now, even you can click 3 time adprize when you click ads of this site, it have more a chance but I too see that it is waste time if we try to click this adprize, I don't click any thing from this site change about rate adprize when increase it because I know that I will not difficult to win any bonus, I only click all ads of this site daily because I see that seem it too have increased no of ads having daily after adprize increased, I think that admin trying to earn more for him by increase all this problem, if we don't understand we will be waste many time here

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by win1096 View Post
      I get paid over than 110 times alraedy my friend.I have good amount of direct refferals from my Ref back offer.CErtainly I get paid 63 dollars per weeks and I make some refferals together hopefully I still make some profits already.

MTV$
      Thanks

to mme this site remains one of the very best online,even if they re not too god in making good money,l think they have what it takes to be called good

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kobkeaw View Post
      I get paid over than 110 times alraedy my friend.I have good amount of direct refferals from my Ref back offer.CErtainly I get paid 63 dollars per weeks and I make some refferals together hopefully I still make some profits already.
      I see that he only is spammer, he posted too short and same in thread, if we reply all, it too not useful, because he will not see it and reply for our posts. In this time, I see that have very many new spammer have posted in MTV forum, I think that admin and mods will handle this problem early. About this site, I clicked very many ads in these days, even I clicked more 20 ads per day but I don't click any adprize because I think that it will not win any bonus and it will be waste time, because per a ads, we must click 3 adprize for bonus, I need really, I too just win adprize bonus not long ago, I will wait about a week then will click again adprize, hope that it is effective

Page 98 of 141 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread Information