Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up MegaTypers | Captcha Entry | Legit 100%

EARN OVER $200 US DOLLARS A MONTH

MegaTypers.com is a workforce management company that service institutions requiring data entry services. Our main goal is to support our client.s digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Our services also include Neural Network Text Recognition, Voice-to-text transcription and Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart image recognition for the visually impaired (blind).

We.re currently looking for typers from around the globe. All you need to have to work with us is a computer with an internet connection and the ability to type at least 10 Words Per Minute. Our schedules are flexible. You can work at any hour that you want and for as long as you please. The quicker you type, the more cash you earn.

MegaTypers.com is fantastic for:

Mothers that stay at home.
      Parents that need a second job.
      Students.
      People in between jobs.

How much you earn depends on how much you work. Our top typers earn between $100 and $250 each month! Our Rates start from $0.50 for each 1000 words typed and can go as high as up to $1.5 for each 1000 words typed. We Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

Register Now http://www.megatypers.com/register

Invitation Code :

1RC
      1RE
      1RF
      1TE
      1TF

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MegaTypers | Captcha Entry | Legit 100%

They can pay offcoz ,but that is not my real problem I think captcha is design for people with high typing speed level if you are slow typer it will be hard for you to reach the payout margin even in a week

MTV$
      Thanks

I already paid by the megatypers and they will pay each Monday and should have a minimum payout which is $ 3

MTV$
      Thanks

Data entry jobs - as far as I am concerned are riddled with scams and fraudulent practices and most of them will require that we pay a fee to join them and those that do not request a fee may eventually not pay you for the work you do.

MTV$
      Thanks

Data entry jobs - as far as I am concerned are riddled with scams and fraudulent practices and most of them will require that we pay a fee to join them and those that do not request a fee may eventually not pay you for the work you do and you will just do it for nothing.

MTV$
      Thanks

The good part of Megatypers is the various rates offers which are a bit higher than famous Pixprofit and Kolotibablo.The payment processors available are also favorable to most members because aside from Paypal, there is also Liberty Reserve and Webmoney and Western Union too.

Disadvantage is very slow loading that no matter how the rate is high still you cannot make 3$ in one day.You have to spend more time to reach the minimum 3$.They also charge for payout charge while in other similar sites payout fee is free.

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually by typing 1000 correct words only we get paid around 70-80 cents and typing of these 1000 words will take more than 3 hours for sure. I have tried captcha entry sites and it is easier aid than done as we cannot type at that speed consistently with correct words for which we will be paid or else the time spent here will be a big waste

MTV$
      Thanks

The negative side of the megatypers data entry web site is that if you want to sign up for them and you are filling in the registration field, the invitation code will be the palaver as they will tell you that your invitation code is invalid . .

MTV$
      Thanks

What is Megatypers doing in this section? Anyway, I have not really tried this site, but I heard this site was paying. But people are complaining about this site now. Some people said the payments were delayed and some said they got paid, but only partially. So, say, they requested for $5 payout, but only got paid $2-3.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes this is true, i was not paid last week and hopefully i get paid this week. I'll know by tom. I also read a lot of complains of people not paid or partially paid for last week's payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

@Insomnia you are absolutely right i am also waiting for my payment i have 15$ in megatypers account but not paid yet.now the found the latest update in the support section which the admin saying that all payment will processed in 24h.i hope will get it.

MTV$
      Thanks

they are quite strict and they boot out for the slowly typed accounts. another thing, megatypers usually pay very slow and take more time. i don't understand if they are scammers asking for our help to break captcha. why not atleast be ethical and pay some money to the people who are working hard for them? that will surely bring more members doesn't it?

MTV$
      Thanks

@Insomnia
      Any update on your payment for this week? Did you get paid or just partially or none at all?

I do not know why they scam either. If I am not mistaken, they got paid by their "clients" a lot more than what the workers got. Even for the referral commissions which is only 10% and we only got paid after five referrals reach payout, they still did not give them fully.

MTV$
      Thanks

For the reason that they are not consistent in payment to their whole teeming motley crowd of member, the fact remains that I personally have not done registration with them and it is not because of their inconsistency in payment but unsuccessful application.

MTV$
      Thanks

@segiade
      If you really insist on trying to do captcha work for them, you may want to try Protypers. It is the same as Megatypers, but you do not need invitation, if that is the reason you could not register in Megatypers. So, you can experience first hand if Megatypers "enterprise" is a scam or not I do not have much experience on any because many people already complaining about the delay and such.

MTV$
      Thanks

There is no point in megatypers because they have quite fast captcha ticker and if you have slow internet connection then surely you are going to have some issues with their captchas. as for protypers i have no idea how good thiey pay but if they are going to pay 1 or 2 dollars for the 1000 captachs then it is waste of time and money for us.

MTV$
      Thanks

@ f2launch, thanks, good reply posting I love it, see, have you been personally been paid by protypers, because I need different genuine and paying programs this time as I want to be earning a living on the internet by doing a legitimate online work.

MTV$
      Thanks

so sad that every new member need invitation code if want to join and it mean we need to search upline. this system have advantage and disadvantage I think. in one side, easy for member get referral and help increase their income but in other hand, new member should search upline first in order to become join this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

@segiade
      No, I have not been paid by Protypers nor Megatypers because I was far from reaching payout when I heard that people were starting to have problems regarding payment. But I can say that legality aside, captcha work is one of the so-called data entry jobs that actually pays (depends on the owners/admins, of course).

@casual
      I think Megatypers owner wants it to be like some other older captcha sites that usually need upline in order to register.

MTV$
      Thanks

I guess they need upline because they want to attract more affiliarites. And by attracting more affiliates one can also make some decent money ovetime. I am considering the amount it takes to earn 5 bucks on that site. If i am not wrong it will take more than 5 days with rate of say 10 cents or more for that. but then again, it is not going to be easy,

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information