Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up Wealth4all - Wealth4allteam.com, Like Nothing you have seen EVER...1 x 2

Hello

This program has been running for 10 days and it is nothing you have ever seen.

Join here!!!

There are no referral commission, just an awesome program that WILL change your life.

You join and then fund your E-Wallet to buy as many positions as you choose. You may use AlertPay, or STP to fund your E-Wallet.

For position purchased the software creates an Earning Center 1 x 2 matrix plus a "giving" position and each are added to master matrix in next available positions.

We all play by the same rules here. Anytime your EC has 2 filled positions under it you cycle and earn 50% of what you paid for your position excluding any fees charged.

Example you pay $2.00 for $2 position and you earn $1 when it cycles. After cycling you receive new EC that goes into master matrix into next available position.

Please note ALL your open positions you control will be re-entered automatically 7 days after you purchase them. This ensures new positions being added daily.

These positions will be paid for from E-Wallet funds.When or if you choose to discontinue funding your positions ALL will be converted to angels and ALL future earning will be forfeited.

Q: Do I need to fund my subscription weekly?

A: No if you have the money available in the e-wallet or in the processor, if you set up the subscription (s) with any processor.

Join HERE!!

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Wealth4all - Wealth4allteam.com, Like Nothing you have seen EVER...1 x 2

Here is our new 12 minute recruiting video
      http://vimeo.com/35719514
      please review and start promoting with it so we all earn the bigger bucks
      ==========================================
      ABC's of cycling - you purchase TAPs 10 days later actually on the 11th day at 12:01 am cst your AU positions will cycle and earn you a 50% commission of which is broken into 2 parts 50/50

Members who only have TAP1.1 all funds go into cycle bucket. All funds go into E-wallet however cycle funds are not available to be withdrawal or transfered until 10 days. You can however, purchase new TAPs.
      The cycle bucket is just a category for funds not a separate holding area.

50% into cycle pay and 50% into cycle bucket
      if cycle bucket has enough to buy taps it will till money exhausted
      if not it is available for you to take money from EW to make up difference to buy a tap
      if you choose cycle pay money maybe used immediately to buy new tap or it sits for 10 days until release to you for w/d
      when you make new taps purchase after cycles and auto purchasing complete
      you have 3 sources of funds cycle bucket, cycle pay and your EW

Wealth4All Admin

MTV$
      Thanks

Wealth4all is really going very good,first of all it took some time to understand but then i have quickly upgraded to TAP-1.1 and planning to upgrade next tap levels in the future.I hope this site goes strong for a very long time.

MTV$
      Thanks

@ the thread conductor, joining or registering with the web site you posted is not the problem but getting the confirmation that you have been paid is just what we need you know this is money matter, it has to be handled with carefulness.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is quite complicated and hard to understand system. Also they are asking for a lot of details when it comes to payment. I mean W8 form and all the stuff. I think it is better for them to use some other forms of payment in that case. That is not all there seems to be issue with the earning in matrix. This looks like mix of cycler and the HYIP. I mean they do deal with positions and also slowdown of the straight like cycler. That makes it slow earner.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      It is quite complicated and hard to understand system. Also they are asking for a lot of details when it comes to payment. I mean W8 form and all the stuff. I think it is better for them to use some other forms of payment in that case. That is not all there seems to be issue with the earning in matrix. This looks like mix of cycler and the HYIP. I mean they do deal with positions and also slowdown of the straight like cycler. That makes it slow earner.
      Wealth4allteam looks complicated in the beginning, i suggest you to watch How it works video, it will be easier for you to understand.This is not a straight line cycler or anything which can slow down.I have purchased some TAPs and cycled just today, would buy more taps as soon as i cycle.For payments we need to submit tax documents but upon sending support ticket to admin i came to know that it will be necessary after our earning reaches the mark 599$.

MTV$
      Thanks

THanks macky. you answered two of my queries in that reply. i also wanted to know about the payout and just learned from your reply that amount higher than 599 requires docs. one more thing is that i failed to understand how stuff works from the video, it is quite not my understanding to get these things. would love to get reply from you on how it works.

MTV$
      Thanks

THanks macky. you answered two of my queries in that reply. i also wanted to know about the payout and just learned from your reply that amount higher than 599 requires docs. one more thing is that i failed to understand how stuff works from the video, it is quite not my understanding to get these things. would love to get reply from you on how it works.
      First you need to understand some terms in this program

TAPS - Training and Advertising Packages
      AU's - Advertising Units

The video is quite confusing specially for new people but i ll make it easy for you to understand.I ll give you a practical example.

Person A enters into the program by paying 10$(one time fee)+ 160$(TAP 1.1 to TAP 1.10)= 170$, he gets 50 advertising units,this units cycle after every 10 days and expires after 6 cycles.

Every time he cycles he gets total 45$(no. of units - 10%) but only 22.5$(50%) is allowed to withdraw,the other 22.5$(50%) goes to repurchasing balance from this balance you can buy more TAPs and increase your earning.

It is not necessary to sponsor people in this program but if you do then you get 5$ fast start referral bonus and 10% commission on Advertising units purchasing by them.

MTV$
      Thanks

THanks macky. So it seems there are 170$ initial requirement for the program to run? that is all i can gather and cycling and the expiry of the position also looks fine. It seems fair to get 22 bucks over month period and earn from that. Hope this one is sustainable.

MTV$
      Thanks

No, It was just an example, Initial investment is just 26$ ( 10$ one time fee + 16$ for Tap 1.1) but it won't be very profitable and it will take a lot of time to hit minimum payout which is set to 20$.If you ever want to join then let me know.I might be able to give you some refback.

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh i misunderstood then. I already joined the site last week. so you can still give ref link i can pass that on my facebook account so others can join under you. as i am not sure how to do in this program, maybe you can help them. by the way how much do you suggest for investment in wealth4all?

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh i misunderstood then. I already joined the site last week. so you can still give ref link i can pass that on my facebook account so others can join under you. as i am not sure how to do in this program, maybe you can help them. by the way how much do you suggest for investment in wealth4all?
      If you would like to make a perfect start into this program then i would suggest you to purchase Tap 1.1 to Tap 1.12 that means around 202$ investment.In every cycle you will be able to withdraw money as well as purchase new taps.Your income will grow big and in 10 cycles means exactly 100 days you will almost double your money plus you will have some taps left in the account which will give you profits until they expire.If not this then you can start with just 2 to 3 taps and reinvest 100% of what you get for as long as you want.

It would be great if you promote my referral link on facebook but i would want you to promote yours,i would still help them Anyway, I am working on making an informative post on my blog, so when its done, i will send you the link via PM.I hope it helps other.
      Last edited by macky110; 03-15-2012 at 07:25 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Do post your blog link in the signature so that i can read and keep tab on some of the programs that you suggest. That and would love to join through your reflink in future if you post blog link. I see 202 is kinda out of my league as of now as money is going in JBP and TFB. But surely i am going to set aside 100 bucks initially for wealth4all.

MTV$
      Thanks

Another exciting news i have received in my email box.Now only 50% AUs will expire after 6 cycles(Before they used to expire completely) and another 50% AUs will keep cycling for another 6 cycles.Read the news below -

ATTENTION MEMBERS:

Tonight is our 7th Cycle – what this means is, 50% of your positions expire after the 6th cycle, based on your date of purchase. So starting on the 7th cycle, we will start expiring the initial 50%, and after the 12th cycle, the remaining 50% will be expired. So, as a member logs into their account, they will see the totals for My Adv Units reduced by the expiring AU’s. There is also a new column under, ‘My Adv Units’ entitled: Expired Adv. Units (AU), to help you keep up. Lastly, understandably, your cycle payments will be lower because of the expired AU’s, thus, the reason you are purchasing more TAP AU’S, to keep moving your Wonderful Wealth4all business ever onward!

Regards,
      WEALTH4ALLTEAM INC.

MTV$
      Thanks

I quite didn't understand the change made to the system. I don't know if this type of change will keep them more sustaining. In any case it is better to consider that wealth4all is working for many users. I am just not sure why there are not many strategies out for this type of program.

MTV$
      Thanks

To be frank i don't really understands how the program works,it deal with tab and not position,anyway i already register perhaps haven't put anything yet due to to make much profit one ought to start with no less than 100 bucks.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can check the explanation given by macky above. If you want i can share referal link as well. As for initial investment question - you can start with 26$ and then go ahead for more. I think as macky suggested above start with 120-220$ and from there you can earn some decent per cycling in 100 days.

MTV$
      Thanks

I now understand the way IT works perhaps i still have some questions,just like macky explained that starting with 26 bucks we have to use 10 bucks in upgrading and the rest 16 bucks can be use in purchasing tabs now my questions is with that 16 bucks how much do we earn daily and the minimum payment is 20 bucks in which 50 percent of our earnings is reinvested which means if we earn 20 buck 10 bucks can only be withdraw?

MTV$
      Thanks

@cutiekc
      Yes you are right about the calculation.
      with 16 bucks you ll be able to buy TAP 1.1 and you will cycle every 10 days until you complete 6 cycles.Each cycle will give you total 4.5$ (2.25$ in ewallet available balance + 2.25$ in cycle bucket balance).

Ewallet available balance can be withdrawn if it is 20$+ or it can be used to purchase more taps.
      Cycle bucket balance can not be withdrawn, it can be used only to purchase taps.
      Last edited by macky110; 03-29-2012 at 01:37 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Just one question macky, can we use the cycle bucket money to buy more taps as you said? say 16 $ each tap so if there are that much money we can then purchase right? so the point is adding more taps will also give more cycle bucket cash, that we can use to buy more taps in return? i hope i am right with that concept.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information