Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

suggestion please read

hi guys! Im here just to suggest one of the important asset that a forum must posses.
      Dear admins & mods
      i like to request for a forum user group wich can help to prevent all means of unfollowing the rules.
      Example:
      MTV SWAT:
      job : can do delete spam and nonsense threads keeping mtv clean at all cost
      MTV CONTRIBUTOR:
      these is the team of members known as the recruiter! Some can post mtv at his/her blog some are posted in other site.
      also i want to request a gadget zone where members can share and help each other. In here sharing of games and application is done. This proposal can cause into large new gadget audience! Also gadgets advertiser could go for a ride.
      Ps. If gadget zone will be accepted i am willing to moderate that forum without asking anything in return.
      Thanks a lot mtv!

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: suggestion please read

Hello

Thank you for your valuable insight. MTV Swat is our moderators team. Allowing regular members the power to delete/ alter posts is a risk as each post contains 1 to 5 cent value, and if they delete someone's post without proper reasoning that might wind up being a mess we should handle. That is why such rights are reserved with the administration.
      As per your MTV Recruit(Promoter) is concerned I'd look into the idea, it sounds very appealing. But then again enough people should be interested in such activity to keep it alive. If you can come up with more ideas on how the recruiters can work, I guess we can work on setting a group, separate section and work towards it
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

MTV$
      Thanks

Here it goes!
      Members that have referred at lease 5 active members can join the group.
      Qualification:
      atlease a member of 5 forums mtv is not included.
      Do have a blog that will promote mtv.
      They can get it the banner section on the nav bar.
      Must be active
      and willing to promote mtv without asking anything in return.
      User that belongs to this group can have special treatment and a user bar or user group indication is changed to mtv promoter.
      Hope this will help you.

MTV$
      Thanks

very nice idea, let wait for the admin to decide on that, I am sure he will put that into consideration.
      .................................................. ...........................

MTV$
      Thanks

I like that idea too. Anyway, do you have a newbie thread here? I can't seem to find it. Or did I just overlooked it?

MTV$
      Thanks

I have a blog.And i will promote this site on you.If admin is also interested in it. And also make this forum for sharing games download and review about latest game.So that there will be more topics to discuss.

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I like the idea. I will see what I can do with the promoter. I have my own ideas to add to the membership.

I will try to set it up in this month and run a trial to see how many members would be interested.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

MTV$
      Thanks

Well there are a lot of newbie in MTV, some of them needs to know what MTV`s really made of.I`ll suggest Private Messages should be sent to them informing them of the rules not only welcome message.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ya this is good information and i want to request he admin that when user register and conform their mail and login to the site lets them to redirect to the rules to follow before they start posting.If they are redirect to the page of rules they they will first read the rules and start posting this will help them to earn and this will help our forum top make clean.

Thread Information