Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

yes i think these sites is scam,my friends tell that , they cannot pay the money so don't waste time there ,if they are paying than all users are working there but no one can do.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

yes this is stuff ,there is nobody can try, if any body earn from this sites can you put the payments proof here i want to see the payments proof.

MTV$
      Thanks

There is no need for you to investigate before knowing that is a scam.I joined this site almost a month ago,logged into my account only know that I will not be given data to fill until I start to refer people at $0.10 to reach minimum payout of $40.Imagine how long it would take,please don't waste your precious time on this kind of offers

MTV$
      Thanks

ya me too same i also join but its take so long time to withdrawn the money and they cannot pay the money so don't waste time there ,if they are paying than all users are working there but no one can do.

MTV$
      Thanks

@ofejiro, that is like referring 400 people before you get a payout, which legit site on the internet will think of giving such high payouts for this kinda job.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Austorium View Post
      @ofejiro, that is like referring 400 people before you get a payout, which legit site on the internet will think of giving such high payouts for this kinda job.
      none at all,these are the ways in through which they come to waste our time,resoureces,energy and even hard earned money.With the looks,I will not join any Data entry jobs because most of them are not legit.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes that's true , i also join many data entry jobs but they cannot pay for me and i just bore i work many time there but nothings happen, if any one have a good data entry sites than plz can you share here .

MTV$
      Thanks

It's Really a good thing we have the opportunity to share and really analyze sites here on mtv, cos the bitter truth is that many fall for scam on a daily basis, and even if sites like this do pay, the worker ends up frustrated...

MTV$
      Thanks

Well even for data entry, I doubt you would be able to earn that kind of amount. I think it is fishy and perhaps. Verify the site and info us again.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i never believe the data entry jobs ,its all fake and i never try, if you got the payment proof from data entry sites than share it here ,and i promise that i will join this sites

MTV$
      Thanks

As a matter of fact no long word for a thing or let me say for a certified and confirmed scam will not convince or persuade me to register with a program that will waste my time, waste my power and probably waste my funds too.

MTV$
      Thanks

True Talk; "TIME IS MONEY...one thing that i hate about scam sites apart from their wasting your time, funds and energy, is also the fact that they give false/fake hopes.

MTV$
      Thanks

it not just a scam site...they will send phising emails to you....please use some common sense before promoting some scam site bro...atleast...look out the payment options

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ofejiro20 View Post
      There is no need for you to investigate before knowing that is a scam.I joined this site almost a month ago,logged into my account only know that I will not be given data to fill until I start to refer people at $0.10 to reach minimum payout of $40.Imagine how long it would take,please don't waste your precious time on this kind of offers
      Note any site you see that the refferral is 0.10 and no investmet on it the site is authomatical scam i get all most like 3 in my hand i just detect it that is a scam how many dates you want use before refferral people is like wasting of time ooo.

MTV$
      Thanks

It's Really a good thing we have the opportunity to share and really analyze sites here on mtv, cos the bitter truth is that many fall for scam on a daily basis, and even if sites like this do pay, the worker ends up frustrated...
      Yes, I agree with you even if they pay ( which I am definitely sure they will not ) there will still be complaints from other members who have worked for them but were not paid - they will not be able to pay all because their bad reputation is all round the internet already.

MTV$
      Thanks

For the record; please whenever you're about joining a scheme you know nothing about, please embraze your google search engine and do a thorough seach on that scheme before joining so you dont get scammed, cos there are lot's of them out there.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4christ View Post
      For the record; please whenever you're about joining a scheme you know nothing about, please embraze your google search engine and do a thorough seach on that scheme before joining so you dont get scammed, cos there are lot's of them out there.
      one way i use to find out if a site is scam or not is typing in the search engines..."site.com scam"...it will give results of people that have been scammed (if any).

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't know when guys would stop posting threads on websites they know absolutely nothing about. You want to make money for doing that, right? Guess I support Tarak for the reduction. There are paying sites and it only take minutes to confirm in google

MTV$
      Thanks

one way i use to find out if a site is scam or not is typing in the search engines..."site.com scam"...it will give results of people that have been scammed (if any).
      That is just the most effective and sure-fire method to detecting scam web site and legitimate web site, viewpoints and even what has happen to people - their experience when they are with a particular web site whether they are paid or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

OMG! At my first sight to this tread i thought it was real, but by the coments and replys i have seen here i now know its scam. thank guys for exposeing this evil scam site. At the tread owner, take note, and be meticulous ouer you online business venture.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information