Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

@ casey001, the site is a scam one, they requested that you get many referrals before you can join them, and the report about them is not good, and they likely requested money to join them and with that when you work and reach payout you will not be paid.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

@ casey001, the site is a scam one, they requested that you get many referrals before you can join them, and the report about them is not good, and they likely requested money to join them and with that when you work and reach payout you will not be paid.

MTV$
      Thanks

Everyone knows that this site is a scam. LOLZ if you search this site on Google.The second search is that this site is a scam and do not pay to the workers.This forum really rocks! stop the newbie to join this. and Waste their time.

MTV$
      Thanks

Why on earth would you join a site without first doing thorough research about such site? I know you're a newbie but common sense ought to have told you there are lot's of scam out on the internet.
      Next time if you wanna invest into a programme do thorough research and that is why google is always there for you.
      Goodluck!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by segiade View Post
      Ok thanks for your information am really grateful i really know and i have detected it the site is a real and confirmed scam my friend have dected it for me when i see the site i known is a scam but i do some research and detect is a scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

Casey001, now run away with both your legs being lifted at once, without looking at it at all, there is no more time, energy and possibly money to waste. Gone are those days, when we will not research program before doing registration with them.

MTV$
      Thanks

@seigiade is good to do research about any site you want to join the programm expectially the investment site am now know how to detect scam site since i join the mtv this program is a scam everybody konw withouth tell you .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Austorium View Post
      @ segiade, on need asking the guy whether he has been paid, it's freaking obvious he's not...@deyoun, i'm not a guru in making money online, but i can connect you with one.
      I am only asking to mock him, off course every body knows that the program is not part of it and it is outright illegimate and scam-ful. Asking if he has been paid? No, for a program that is so glaring that it is a time-consuming, no rewarding venture.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by segiade View Post
      Casey001, now run away with both your legs being lifted at once, without looking at it at all, there is no more time, energy and possibly money to waste. Gone are those days, when we will not research program before doing registration with them.
      hahahahahahahaha this one got my laughing, oh yea, he need's not only run with his legs being lifted but he should run for his life. Lol!
      Those scammers are just heartless, they dont care about how you earned your money, all they care about is to scam people of their hard earne dough

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4christ View Post
      hahahahahahahaha this one got my laughing, oh yea, he need's not only run with his legs being lifted but he should run for his life. Lol!
      Those scammers are just heartless, they dont care about how you earned your money, all they care about is to scam people of their hard earne dough
      Eyaaaah dont laught me if you are not by lie you can not see truth just let me buy lie first i know i will buy throught one day.....many scam site is plenty but you try it before you know is a scam or not .

MTV$
      Thanks

in addition to every one oppinion a site which pay more than 100 dollars and above with out investing a dem is sure a scam site more also ptc site which also pay it"s user above that is a scam or you should have a payment problem

MTV$
      Thanks

Very best worh from home to eaveryone to earn passive income form home by doing simple jobs like form fill and data entry....etc

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imhiszyuber View Post
      oh my GOD! it's just a scam.. yeah that's true you can't get $2000 without investing. he just wasting his time posting this kind of thread. beware for them..
      This earniparttimejob or whatever you may call it is very conspicuous that they are illegitimate and scam-ful so I do not know why some people after they glaringly see that they are not real will still go ahead posting jobs for the web site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imhiszyuber View Post
      oh my GOD! it's just a scam.. yeah that's true you can't get $2000 without investing. he just wasting his time posting this kind of thread. beware for them..
      This earniparttimejob or whatever you may call it is very conspicuous that they are illegitimate and scam-ful so I do not know why some people after they glaringly see that they are not real will still go ahead posting jobs for the web site.

MTV$
      Thanks

ok this sites is paying or what i join this sites and i want to know more about the site ,is this is pay by alertpay or what

MTV$
      Thanks

Am not sure about this stuff. Anyway who have tried it, should put me through on how to go about it.!
      Please we are all friends, and so shall it be

MTV$
      Thanks

yes this sites is scam ,i also try there but they never pay me , so friends dont waste time there ,you can try other sites which s paying and good sites.thank you

MTV$
      Thanks

Everybody know the site is a scam site guys dont waste you time about the site that is know garrante on it doing research any site that you want to joint the program before join it Good day.

MTV$
      Thanks

Everybody know the site is a scam site guys dont waste you time about the site that is know garrante on it doing research any site that you want to joint the program before join it Good day.

MTV$
      Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information