Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

Dear Friends:
      Great News I want to share with you…
      •Work from Home. Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn $1500-2500/month working 1-2 hours/day, no matter where you live. These are genuine Data entry jobs & Internet jobs. No Investment required &Sign up Bonus 10$
      . Only serious enquires please. For more details visit:
      http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3260633

Thank you $ Best Regards
      ---------------------------------------------
      Last edited by web2tech; 01-21-2012 at 04:28 AM.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

This my best favorite site ** Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!
      http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3260633

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn $2000/month. No Investment. Part Time, 1-2h/day. 0.10$ per refferal sign up under you!

LoL.. This is an old well known scam site. They will not give you data entry jobs if you will not reach the referal amount they require which is too high, hundreds of referals I think. And it is not paying, search it on Google and you will know what I mean.

MTV$
      Thanks

how sad. Mate this is a scam dont participate with this. It is smells fishy with the payment that is so big. Well dont participate so you wont be hurt and mad at the end.

MTV$
      Thanks

@thread initiator, The web site you posted is well known to be scam and many people know that they are, in fact and as a matter of fact have you been paid? I hardly see people who are paid by doing data entry job, if you are sure they have paid you, then post your payment proof.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thank you guys for the replies here. I am also very interested on how to make money online, how to make money from home program like this but it's sad to know that there are some sites like this that are not legit.

MTV$
      Thanks

domain whois:
      Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
      Creation Date: 22-SEP-2007
      Updated Date: 09-DEC-2009
      Expiration Date: 22-SEP-2012
      Registrant:
      Pandominios S.A Privacy Services
      Edif. Neptuno, Local #7
      Via Ricardo J Alfaro, Tumba Muerto
      Ciudad de Panama
      Panama

Administrative Contact:
      Pandominios S.A Privacy Services
      Edif. Neptuno, Local #7
      Via Ricardo J Alfaro, Tumba Muerto
      Ciudad de Panama
      Panama
      +1 202-657-4275

LoL.. This is an old well known scam site. They will not give you data entry jobs if you will not reach the referal amount they require which is too high, hundreds of referals I think. And it is not paying, search it on Google and you will know what I mean.
      just keep far away from it

MTV$
      Thanks

@ joker , you have to analyze web site before you will even decide to join them do your research well or you listen to an expert view before you go for or before you register at any website that promises heaven and earth. Okay ?

MTV$
      Thanks

I first saw this offer more than a year ago. At first I was also motivated to join because of the big earning they promise for doing simple data entry. But when I registered I was shocked in their rule that I need to refer hundreds of people first. Then I search it on Google and I found many negative feedbacks about the site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes you are right they give big earning promise but they have some hard rule to earn. I thing to get paid you have to wait many month.

MTV$
      Thanks

how then should we first timers go about it because I rely need online job that pays not scam. i will be glad if someone can help me to maximize my income.

MTV$
      Thanks

@ segiade, on need asking the guy whether he has been paid, it's freaking obvious he's not...@deyoun, i'm not a guru in making money online, but i can connect you with one.

MTV$
      Thanks

this program is too hard to follow up with the referal is too high to get I think the easiest thing to do is continue posting here on mtv and see your result by requesting the payout

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twenty8 View Post
      why he promote it here when its a scam site,well thanks for this info,i am going to check the site but i better stay aways from it before i waste my time,well goodluck to him,maybe he was paid by it,well if you are good in referring its a good site for you,it really depends on your capabilities.

MTV$
      Thanks

many of data entry site scam. and its affirmated by some poster opinion. moreover, although they said no cost to join, I am sure in the end we will need to pay them for membership. if there's no payment proof, we not necessary join or spend money as investment here.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site It's very real scam detected it' not possible to resceive $2000 without investment if you invest self u can't get opto that money 4 your profit

MTV$
      Thanks

oh my GOD! it's just a scam.. yeah that's true you can't get $2000 without investing. he just wasting his time posting this kind of thread. beware for them..

MTV$
      Thanks

With experience i am telling taht this is a big scam site and one cannot earn that big amount for sure and that too working for just 2-3 hours without paying anything or with paying little..lolz.THis will work only for juniors here or maybe if they are wise enough and go through people's comments, even they will not get scammed here for sure

MTV$
      Thanks

Am just do resarch about the site now is avery big scam site there is many way to detect scam site this site is a scam guy dont wasting ur time ooo about the site

MTV$
      Thanks

@ casey001, the site is a scam one, they requested that you get many referrals before you can join them, and the report about them is not good, and they likely requested money to join them and with that when you work and reach payout you will not be paid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information