Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Magnetic Wallet - www.magneticwallet.com

Here is another HYIP site but i dont really know when they started. Here are there plans. Go take a look and let me know your insights.

PLANS:

Placement 1 100 days 2% / day $20.00 - $999.00
      Placement 2 100 days 2.1% / day $1000.00 - $2499.00
      Placement 3 100 days 2.2% / day $2500.00 - $4999.00
      Placement 4 100 days 2.4% / day $5000.00 - $7499.00
      Placement 5 100 days 2.5% / day $7500.00 - $10000.00

Click HERE

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Magnetic Wallet - www.magneticwallet.com

The program actually started on 5/01/2010 and is cut out to be a very long term program. The Placement 1 plan is obviously going to be the main focus of the program because it is the most affordable and quite as profitable. At 2% daily for 100, BEP will be reached after 50 days. However, it is worrisome that till date, the program has no monitors!

MTV$
      Thanks

Magnetic wallet is not a famous hyip site and i could not find any payment proof uploaded on forums so it makes me think this site is not active.It is always difficult to put our trust into unknown site,i don't think its worth to invest funds here.

MTV$
      Thanks

My problem with such a site is the fact that they have no monitors monitoring their program.Moreso the minimum rate of $20 is too high to put into just an investment program even though the ROI is reasonable.I just hope it's true that they are paying just as some members say.

MTV$
      Thanks

Because you ask for it, well you got it. A lot of investors have some issues with the high minimum invest so they adjusted it. Be happy now guys!

Updated on : 2012-01-27
      Rates Adjustment
      A lot of members have requested a downgrade of the minimum spend with a flat rate of return. We have listened and as a result the minimum spend is now $1 and the rate of return is 2.5% per day. Multiple spends are allowed. The $1 bonus per active investor for the 1st 100 active investors is still on. Always check our news for the latest information.

MTV$
      Thanks

This site might have a pretty long lifetime, since it is offering sustainably acceptable rates for both investors and owners to gain profit. But i can't seem to find any monitor, DDOS, and SSL in this site. So i still doubt it, and it has been only started less then a day.

MTV$
      Thanks

For now mate the site is doing really good and by saying that, i meant that the site is paying people. Haven't you seen the payment proofs from other forums?

MTV$
      Thanks

it seems this program not popular yet, judging from the alexa rank that they have. the script and the design that they have for me is good one.and great to know that this site now lowered the minimum deposit for investors, at least for now this site is good and i see some payment proof of them

MTV$
      Thanks

I hope all these payment proofs are real and genuine, I hope they are not concocted and doctored, program like this, is it advisable to put in our tight-earned, hard-earned money on it, is it worth let an internet HYIP pundit give a viewpoint.

MTV$
      Thanks

I hope all these payment proofs are real and genuine, I hope they are not concocted and doctored, program like this, is it advisable to put in our tight-earned, hard-earned money on it, is it worth let an internet HYIP pundit give a viewpoint.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by segiade View Post
      I cant guarantee that it's all real but i know some people, i mean reliable people who already got paid by this site. But for safe investing, just try to wait and see the monitoring status for this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

More and more people are earning from this HYIP. Proof of payments have been everywhere no matter what forum i log in. I am happy by the investor's reaction to this HYIP. I am sure the admin of this site have put all the hard work and in response he find his site as a good site that investors are complementing right now.

MTV$
      Thanks

not here not the place of posting proof of payment? because that section has been provided by the administrator this forum is here http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/foru...yments-Section. so you should not repeat this mistake because I was inhibited in the payment request you later

MTV$
      Thanks

That means you have a lot of people to tell that do that mistake becos There are a lot of people that gladly do that mistake. 100 days is quite a long time and if they are paying then what the heck they should be given or invested in as much as possible. But only what you can lose just in case.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also got my first payment here for my initiate 200 USD deposit:
      Date: 2012-16-02 20:05:30
      Batch: 85365235
      From Account: U9757449
      Amount: $5.00
      Memo: Payment.

Thanks admin so much!

MTV$
      Thanks

It is a concern that after so long that they still do not have any proof on this program, I guess it might just be about some scam and not reported.

MTV$
      Thanks

magnetic wallet is a good program as of checkning their site the roi is very sustainable and they are paying on time,so i dont see why investor should be complaining that much on the minmimum spent per plan which is 20$,thou if they can bring it down a litle will gain them more investors

MTV$
      Thanks

there is news to increase the contact us, they will try to answer all the problems we have about this hyip site, with news, complete this
      Please be reminded that Magneticwallet.com pays from Monday to Friday.
      If any member has issues with us please drop us a ticket before you can post or vote in any forum or monitor. We are here to resolve such issues and we always try our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. We believe that with that understanding we can work and achieve a lot together.
      Thank you.
      Admin Magneticwallet.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Newsletter form MagneticWallet

More Good News For Your Investment!

Dear Investor, Since we began our 50% Spend Bonus Special some investors have repeatedly requested for a higher spend bonus as further incentive to invest even more and earn even more. As usual we listen to our investors and we have decided to give 80% spend bonus to those investors who will invest $100 to $999. As you can see this is a 30% increase from the 50%. However, if you invest $999 to $10,000 you get a spend bonus of 100%. This is a 50% increase from the original 50%. In short if you invest $1 to $19 you get a spend bonus of $2. If you invest $20 to $99 you get a spend bonus of 50%. If you invest $100 to $999 you get a spend bonus of 80%. If you invest $1000 to $10,000 you get a spend bonus of 100%. 17/03/2012 at 5pm EST remains the cut-off time for the spend bonus special period. After that we shall revert to our normal spend bonus of 10% per spend from $1 to $10,000 for future spends. The return per day is still 2.5% for 100 days and that includes your investment plus your spend bonus. Referral commission is still 20% from your downline spends and bonuses. The increased spend bonuses start to be effective at 2pm EST today (15/03/2012). You better act now to avoid missing out. Thanks for doing business with us. Admin. Magneticwallet.com

HyipOnline.Info (.Org ; .Biz) <-- "HYIP Online Informations" --> "Searching for New HYIPs Daily"
      HyipHall.com - Upto 5000% RCB + Member's Bonus!

MTV$
      Thanks

only one testimonial on their site right now. this isn't looking too good. also, about their stats, i can't seem to find it anywhere. are there more deposits than withdrawals? if not, then it will be really risky as they could be potentially be running low on funds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information