Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up g20clix - g20clix.com

For Members

At G20Clix you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads. We are a trusted PTC that has been online since January 1, 2011!

G20Clix Features:

• DAILY INSTANT CASH OUTS!
      • 5 AD's MINIMUM AT ALL TIMES
      • $0.25 MINIMUM PAYOUT WITH NO MAXIMUM

AS OF AUG. 18 WE HAVE PAID OUR MEMBERS 752 TIMES!
      FREE Member

Pay Per Click : 0.01$
      Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0015$
      Clicks Needed For Payout : 05
      Payout Minimum : 9.99 $
      Payout Method : Manually
      Maximum Ads : 5
      Payout Via : PayPal/AlertPay

http://www.g20clix.com/

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: g20clix - g20clix.com

This ptc is great. i love it. I am a member here... IT offers us 5 clicks per day of 0.01 dollars. I am not an upgraded member here and i have to reach the 10 dollars minimum for standard members.... I advise everyone to join this ptc... IT offers a very good opportunity to make money.

Though I have made just $1.02 till now here but I would recommend joining here since the minimum cashout is as low as $.25 for upgraded members and the upgrades are as low as $2.50. I have seen many payment proofs from this site so it is legit and paying. It will be great to join in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

This program pay well over $4000 already and still growing by the days, this program is getting good support maybe because the admin is free promotion which is good for both members and admin, members can used there free money to rent referral to help with the earning.

MTV$
      Thanks

It's a nice and well organized site and admin is honest and hard worker, this site offer 's nice features and for free members,minimum cash out is 9.99$ but if you upgrade your membership by paying 2.25$, the cash out amount will be lower to .25$.so i have joined this site and now i am going to upgrade my membership.

MTV$
      Thanks

You are right... the admin is honest and hard working as are all the admins of the elite ptc sites. I have made some bad investments investing in ptcs that were scam or turned scam. I lost about 85 dollars that way so i lost my confidence in upgrading. But i will upgrade here because this ptc seems legit and i too saw many payment proofs.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swatimini View Post
      Though I have made just $1.02 till now here but I would recommend joining here since the minimum cashout is as low as $.25 for upgraded members and the upgrades are as low as $2.50. I have seen many payment proofs from this site so it is legit and paying. It will be great to join in here.
      That's good. I think when you reach your earnings to 3 dollars that the time you use the funds to upgrade. I also recommend that you look for referrals. In g20clix the source of income in here must be in direct referrals. That's the reason why you need to upgrade. and when you got referrals you must also convince them to upgrade.

MTV$
      Thanks

I was informed about this site, i mean i have got a invitation to join in this ptc site ,as far as i know the admins of this site is very honest and regular ,he has a care about this site and its members,good site to work with trust in such a ptc site,

MTV$
      Thanks

So , which one does apply for the new members ? Is it : • $0.25 MINIMUM PAYOUT WITH NO MAXIMUM or Payout Minimum : 9.99 $ ? Either members are unable to post understandable threads here , or its me . Anyway , site looks quite cool .

MTV$
      Thanks

yes in the month of january there are 618 payment proofs ... pretty impressive ! this ptc is one of the best. The minimum upgrade is 2.25 dollars and the second upgrade is 3 dollars. The interval between payouts is only 1 day. I think this ptc is good for earnings ! It has over 10 000 members ,80 members online , 5285 dollars paid . It is good to join here ! you can make a lot of cash !!

MTV$
      Thanks

Looks like still paying, i will join it, thanks man, you share good and great ptc site. How many your total profit from this site?

MTV$
      Thanks

How can this site be legit when the payout minimum is almost $10. I mean if it is legit and the payout minimum is that high. How can 600+ people actually afford that much of payments in such a short time. Seems very fishy to me. Even if it offers very high payout i doubt the site is legit because higher earnings means lesser the chance of the site being legit.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have recently joined in this site.And i am still a standard member and not upgraded my membership yet.so it takes long time for me to reach my minimum.I am just looking to upgrade my membership her as this site looks quite good for me.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i have seen that the site is a legit program and it is paying to the members since more than 7 months and i am already a member of this program and i really love working in this site the minimum cashout here is also very less it is only $0.25 so i think it will not take more time to cashout here in this program so you can join this program .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
      How can this site be legit when the payout minimum is almost $10. I mean if it is legit and the payout minimum is that high. How can 600+ people actually afford that much of payments in such a short time. Seems very fishy to me. Even if it offers very high payout i doubt the site is legit because higher earnings means lesser the chance of the site being legit.
      For standard members the minimum payout of this site is $9.99. If you upgrade then the minimum payout is at $0.25.

I guess this is the admins way of encouraging it's members to upgrade. You can still earn as a standard member here but it is going to be very low and would take you a long time.

MTV$
      Thanks

i saw the site , it is old and I'm not a member good pay per click but the pay per referral click is so low .. and the minimum payout is so high why 9.99$ so i can't believe that than you for sharing .. go on

MTV$
      Thanks

assalam-o-alaikum...!!
      well i have joined this site.it is very interesting and comfortanble.I advise everyone to join this ptc... IT offers a very good opportunity to make money.

Thread Information