Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Invest in real estate ASAP!

It is really good to acquire land as early as today because land appreciates its value over time. That is why if you already have enough money to buy one then, purchase a lot now because it will increase its cost tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and so on.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Invest in real estate ASAP!

Talking about real estate and its nature of function and method of application because i know one sure thing is that there will definitely be many out there that wil actually be fraudulent. In fact it is normally difficult to get the one that is real and that is y many people are afraid of investing in real estate.

MTV$
      Thanks

Buying landed property is a good investment because of its capital or value appreciation, but there are issues attached to it in some country like ours, the reason why people avoid or are reluntant to buy land is the issue of the landed social miscreant ( the omo oniles) they wreak a lot of havoc.

MTV$
      Thanks

I agree. It's better to invest your money now at buying real estate than to keep it at the bank. Investing is such a good idea but you should keep in mind to deal to a legal person.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, I agree.. It's a good idea to invest on real estate, with in good hands in the trusted property. Invest your money to day and increase your income tomorrow.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jiefoun View Post
      Yes, I agree.. It's a good idea to invest on real estate, with in good hands in the trusted property. Invest your money to day and increase your income tomorrow.
      Do you mean there is where one will invest a particular amount and receive the double of it the following day, or the tomorrow you mean is the future, and if it is the following day what is the name of the company and what is there website link so that i can visit them to learn more on the information.

MTV$
      Thanks

investment in real estate is good buisness but some you have to face a big loss if you acquire wrong place

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by segiade View Post
      Do you mean there is where one will invest a particular amount and receive the double of it the following day, or the tomorrow you mean is the future, and if it is the following day what is the name of the company and what is there website link so that i can visit them to learn more on the information.
      Hello, Just visit my profile you will see the l ink and you will see the full information and you will learn more from them.. thank you for the interest.
      Last edited by jiefoun; 02-22-2012 at 01:35 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Land is a fixed commodity whose price ( worth ) always increases and not fixed or stagnant. Landed property will always increase in value till eternity, as essential as land is people regardless of the financial status strive to acquire land and this makes it price increase.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am no expert, but there are some lemons in real estate, you have to be careful because not all property have rise over the years and some places are hit by natural disaster.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by win1096 View Post
      investment in real estate is good buisness but some you have to face a big loss if you acquire wrong place
      If you acquire a wrong place for landed property, you can still make money with it only that if you can reason by yourself that what will this place be useful for, you will make big gain as against loss, it only takes creative thinking to know this.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by win1096 View Post
      You are right the property prices in United States and across Europe suffered a knock during the sub prime crisis and they have yet to recover to the level to even break even.

MTV$
      Thanks

I never really thought about investining in real estate until recently. I know that times are hard now and that it would probably be a good idea to invest. I know that over time the value does go up which will make a huge profit in the future. It is also true that investing in the wrong place is a great lost.

MTV$
      Thanks

almost friend who do comment onyour post about investment in real estate seems positive and ya i also positive in this but one thing i can't be supportive is to invest all wealth in real estate following the appreciating customs is not quality decision because if unluckly it goes in negative way then think ! so don't do such for safe future.

MTV$
      Thanks

Real State business is being so popular now a days that every business person is investing in it from any sector because it can give you maximum profit you wanted.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have heard that the real estates business is getting high priority in the market.All the people they are found to be influenced by the real estates ASAP.It can be the good process to earn the money by investing a sum of money.

MTV$
      Thanks

our family own apartments that are for rent and everytime they talk about it here at home, I always wonder whether I'll be able to do it also once I get a good work. However, I learned that investing in real estate is not that easy because you need to fix up a lot of legal things and a big capital. You need to build a strong rapport with your occupants as well in order for them to pay on time and the like.

MTV$
      Thanks

Real estate investing has been one of the best sources of income for many people. Over the last few years, it has provided them with lots of opportunities to make huge profits despite the unfavorable economic conditions in the country. In addition, investing in real estate has helped many individuals reach their dreams and achieve their goals in life.

MTV$
      Thanks

"ASAP" ;Online Analysis Serviceprovides the real estate investor with timely alternative investment strategies. In today's fast-paced competitive real estate markets, the corporate as well as the individual real estate investor is often called upon to make preliminary, yet sound and reliable decisions regarding real estate investments.

MTV$
      Thanks

"ASAP" examines asset management strategies evaluating "what if" alternatives on the spot, and provides a full range of analysis services to suit the needs of the prudent real estate investor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information