Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Forum Contest 4 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

It is a bit long, but I think that we should wait. Admin and mods need to have time to do this work

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up Count me in

Count me in....
      I am member from yesterday. I want to join in this Forex forum contest 4.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Forum Contest 4 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      Are these 11 days not enough for checking the posts of only 2 or 3 members?? Why it is being delayed??
      Maybe still awaited schedule from instaforex program for bonus in forum,just guessing on the end of month will announced

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Maybe still awaited schedule from instaforex program for bonus in forum,just guessing on the end of month will announced
      I don't think so because announcement about the winner is not yet announced. If the winners have been announced and we have sent our InstaForex account to admin Tarak, that was the responsibilities of InstaForex. For now, it's waiting for moderators and admin to check posting during contest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
      I don't think so because announcement about the winner is not yet announced. If the winners have been announced and we have sent our InstaForex account to admin Tarak, that was the responsibilities of InstaForex. For now, it's waiting for moderators and admin to check posting during contest.

I completely agree with you.he awarding of bonuses is a lter stage.The first stage is that they should at least announce the winners.

@ radex78..I don't agree with you.The staff of IFX is not such small that they can not handle only 5 winners.They are holding very well so many daily,weekly,biweekly and monthly contests.
      Last edited by nahiyar; 03-23-2012 at 01:09 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nahiyar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Hello everyone

I do realise it has been close to 2 weeks and the announcement is yet to arrive. But the mod is a little busy in offline work and is working his best to announce the result. I promise you will have the result in the next couple of days.

Apologize for the inconvenience. Hope you understand.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

My o my, that's a huge sum mehn, well that one is reserved for forex gurus who can contribute quality post on forex by creating informative posts so as to meet up else it aint gonna be considered!

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex Forum Contest 4 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

Here are the 5 winners of this exciting contest.

Winners:

1. radex78 ($140)
      2. andry777 ($120)
      3. nahiyar ($100)
      4. chuna1985 ($80)
      5. omostar ($60)

Thanks for your participation and congrats for winning the contest. Send your Instaforex account details to admin Tarak to receive your prize!

Note: Some members were very active at the first month of the contest and was not active at all at the second month. Members, who had best posts for the whole contest duration period are selected as winners!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Infinity For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Congratulations all winners. Please register through http://instaforex.com/?x=forum and provide me with the account number for insta contest.You can PM me your account number.

Lets hope that we will have another round soon.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information