Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 501 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MoneyTalkVillage - MoneyTalkVillage.com

Yes as far as i know we can really win that active poster contest many times but since moderators are giving chance to others maybe its good for us to won that contest for at least once per 2 weeks ot even once a month By that we can really balance the contest ^_^

As of now i dont expect to be the winner again because as pinoy said "If it will comes, It will come" If not then not hehe

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

@Zenkey: i see you are the most active one in here , and thanks for the info too, i know admin trying to paid us daily or as fast as possible when he is online.. that's proof MTV as one of the best PTP in this world

MTV$
      Thanks

@pepy> LOLZ i dont think i am the most active here in MTV It just looks like that since i am always on the chatbox/PTP and PTC sections. BUt if you will observe the others they are realy the most active here Also, that is what i also like in MTV.

Even though we dont have advertisers Mr.Tarak [admin] is willing to always pay us on time.

I believe he already invested a lot of money just to keep this forum alive xD

Well i think its worth it since as you can see our alexa daily ranking is greatly improving [EVERYDAY]

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenkey23 View Post
      @pepy> LOLZ i dont think i am the most active here in MTV It just looks like that since i am always on the chatbox/PTP and PTC sections. BUt if you will observe the others they are realy the most active here Also, that is what i also like in MTV.

Even though we dont have advertisers Mr.Tarak [admin] is willing to always pay us on time.

Well i think its worth it since as you can see our alexa daily ranking is greatly improving [EVERYDAY]

LOL, but your one of them, the most active user in MTV, and you are seems happy in here and i see also you spend a lot of your time in here..

everytime i login i see you are online in here.., but i think the one attract member to posts and keep active in here is rate and fast payment..

but i think admin has advertiser too but not too much

MTV$
      Thanks

@pepy> Oh my.. Thanks! haha Well, its true that i am very happy here. I dont know why but this is the first time i was very active on a PTP forum MTV`s community is really great thats why i am inspired keeping posting here.

But i cant deny the fact that i also like MTV because of the high rates and fast payments ^_^

I just leave a message to the chatbox so that i look like i am online lolz haha

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah. There are a lot of active members in here and I am included in the list. But talking about post counts, I am not one of them. lol. Admin really is doing his work to make the forum more alive and does paying on time that's why a lot of people do active everyday.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rage35 View Post
      Yeah. The forum do have friendly staff which I really like the most. The admin is also constant in paying members so I don't have any worries for that. I do believe that this forum will be a great PTP just like other forums has.
      not sure did not read something about this has anyone know what is the total
      processing time of moneytalkvillage? its important for me to know this
      so that i can time my post to other forums also
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

Good morning. I am a new member here. I want to win that active contest so I am making myself active in here. Hope I win this week. Hehe

MTV$
      Thanks

Although the Forum began a short time ago, but it was able to attract many members, because it brought together many of good advantages , which makes it able to succeed, such as good rates , contains various sections, interested in quickly pay for members, interested in responding to queries from members , so
      I think that these reasons are enough to make it one of the best forums now .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      not sure did not read something about this has anyone know what is the total
      processing time of moneytalkvillage? its important for me to know this
      so that i can time my post to other forums also
      processing time?? do you mean processing time of or payment request?? if that what you mean, i said they will do it as fast as possible.. based on my experience most of the payment are processed up to 24 hours.. only one payment have delaying

MTV$
      Thanks

I have never experienced delayed payment here in MTV. As far as I know, payment should be given within 7 days but members have not really bothered to check this because the payments, from the start have been very fast.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      I have never experienced delayed payment here in MTV. As far as I know, payment should be given within 7 days but members have not really bothered to check this because the payments, from the start have been very fast.
      , i agree with you first time i trying to cashout in here they are paying fast, i think only in hours adn i am surprised when i see at My LR account that i already get paid by them, the first forum that pay me soo fast :O

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      ahh i thought there is a processing time in moneytalkvillage like they process the payments
      within the time frame like 7 days below depending on the schedule of the admin
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

I just request a payment last night and it's already verified by one of our friendly mod here, I got some deductions but that's okay, I'm not striving to create a quality post, I believe not because it's long it can be consider as QP, but the message is says and the connection to the topic. Gosh, I just wish I can make it. LOL

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello to all of you dear FRIENDS!

Our community is getting stronger and it grows everyday

For newcomers i assure you! Your efforts will not be wasted here. They are frequently paying + they conduct contests and great offers

By the way i have requested my payment request today and luckily got approved. Hoping i would be paid within this week so i can invest my money on some of my PTC`s

Looks like the most active section here in MTV is the PTC and PTP section xD
      [I am just sad because few pinoy`s are participating on the filipino thread xD]

MTV$
      Thanks

That's also I noticed, I actually spend lots of times in posting and I think I'm taking it as a part time job, LOL ,it's nice to know that I found this site and really helps me for some important reasons, aside from earnings and the information that I acquired for each discussion.

MTV$
      Thanks

For newcomers i assure you! Your efforts will not be wasted here. They are frequently paying + they conduct contests and great offers
      I agree that the time spent by newcomers will not be wasted here. It is now summer vacation in the Philippines - students can spend some hours here posting and earn some money that they can use when it is school time once more.

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV is one of the Forums i like to visit coz admin is from my own city n also members are very active here and Payments are made super fast.

Not to Forget LOT Thread is also having a great time here so its obvious i m spending much Time

:OMG i m also nearing Cashout here lolz :P

MTV$
      Thanks

It will really be a big plus if the site will still introduce promos where members can earn more. This is considering that the site is already having the highest rate among PTPs (excluding forex forums).

MTV$
      Thanks

@yourdestiny> Same as you i am also happy founding a great forum like MTV As i earn i LEARN

@pinoy> Definitely! Actually i am a student 16 years old currently having my vacation Everyday ill always have my POINTS DAILY QUOTA here at MTV so that by the end of the month i have already earned decent amount of money

@rajes> LOLZ haha Dont forget your own site I agree MTV is one of the most great PTP as of today. [I am just hoping many people would knew that xD]

@android> hmm.. New thing o_O? Oh well, i didnt see any updates that Mr. Tarak will implement something new. Well, I believe our admin is good in surprising us so lets see what is his next step to make us happy

Page 3 of 501 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information