Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MoneyTalkVillage - MoneyTalkVillage.com

Well they can delete it if they don't want to but its a good thing also to have a thread for
      moneytalkvillage and its not written in the rules that its prohibited
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      Well they can delete it if they don't want to but its a good thing also to have a thread for
      I hope it's okay to have a thread about MTV here. I see in some forums like DMT and LOT, the admin and mod allow members to start a thread about their own forums. So, I don't see any reason why the admin and mod here don't allow members to do the same thing.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think its okay and also wonder myself why the thread is posted just now. its a good place to talk about the forum besides doing that in the shout box which i think is not usually discussed on. and yeah,they do it on other forums too so why not here?

MTV$
      Thanks

For one thing, this will be a good way to discuss the strength of the site and maybe, members can suggest ideas o further strengthen the site. Another thing is that, this thread will make us earn more here in MTV.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      i think its okay and also wonder myself why the thread is posted just now. its a good place to talk about the forum besides doing that in the shout box which i think is not usually discussed on. and yeah,they do it on other forums too so why not here?
      Yeah. I was surprised when MTV thread has started since I didn't find this thread when the first time I came in MTV. It's a good thing that someone opened this thread so that members can give insights of the forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

i hope this thread don't deleted because this thread was not found before.. maybe mod or admin himself can answers the question we all, but for me i think this thread is okay

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepy View Post
      i hope this thread don't deleted because this thread was not found before.. maybe mod or admin himself can answers the question we all, but for me i think this thread is okay
      It will not be deleted unless if this thread has a double. If there will be no doubler threads then guarantee that it will not get deleted. No worries for that. This will be a good chance to everybody to talk about this forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

@rage: hmm it think this thread will have alot of reply and this thread will have along page in this week, since people in here is active talking about condtion, offer and even some give their testimonial

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      You're right about it, I also wonder why there are no discussion about this forum, it's great to know other members thought about MTV and what they can say about this great forum, how nice it is, how cool the member, the activity, and even the mods and admin.

MTV$
      Thanks

YAh know what guys looks like this thread would going to be the most active thread here at MTV since all of the members are really participating haha

Just to inform you, Payment have been processed once again! Mr. Tarak and MTV really rocks

GO check your AP and LR`s now guys! Sorry for those who have deductions pwew xD Next time try to make better posts

MTV$
      Thanks

Haha I think so. It was just created yesterday and already has a 31 replies.
      Thanks for the info. I noticed it either that there are new paid in payment section. Actually I'm trying to create a better post. But I'll appreciate if I get some remarks of it so I can improve my posting skills.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenkey23 View Post
      YAh know what guys looks like this thread would going to be the most active thread here at MTV since all of the members are really participating haha

Just to inform you, Payment have been processed once again! Mr. Tarak and MTV really rocks

GO check your AP and LR`s now guys! Sorry for those who have deductions pwew xD Next time try to make better posts
      As long as your post are informative in this forum no problem with that and just stick
      to the topic if you like to sidequest and talk other stuffs you can pm or
      just chat you will be paid 4 cents for the nice post
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepy View Post
      @rage: hmm it think this thread will have alot of reply and this thread will have along page in this week, since people in here is active talking about condtion, offer and even some give their testimonial
      Well. yeah. Since this is still fresh. Many members would like top post in here and talk about the forum how updates and other stuff concerning MTV. It's been quite a while since the thread was started and you can see many members do make posts and find it very useful.

MTV$
      Thanks

@yourdestiny> Well, MTV mods are not that strict in fact they are very friendly and kind so no worries when requesting payments haha

@nehmer> yep thats right that is the good thing here. We can talk here and get paid for every quality posts we make The topic starter is really great LOLZ haha

I am on my next cashout request so i am hoping i would get paid a full $10 since i really need the funds

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah. The forum do have friendly staff which I really like the most. The admin is also constant in paying members so I don't have any worries for that. I do believe that this forum will be a great PTP just like other forums has.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also believe that!

As seen on members [OUR] activities. Threads are really alive especially on the PTP and PTC sections ALmost all of the members participate and create threads

Thats why we have made a great community and bonds

Just wondering does some of you already won the Active member contest?
      [Looks like all of us here who participate on this thread are the people who already won that contest hehe ^_^]

MTV$
      Thanks

it's hard to win this contest now because there's so many active members now . I'm trying my best to give more informative posts so that I could have a better chance of winning this

MTV$
      Thanks

Better not try to pressure yourself to win that contest (active posters). If it will come, it will come -and after all, we have good and hard-working mods here.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is so good to have a thread also about the home forum so that we all can share our experience in it.No Doubt that MTV is one of the greates PTP forums now and it has got a very high Alexa ranking within no time as compared to other PTP forums who have been running even before the launch of MTV..

Quote Originally Posted by zenkey23 View Post
      Just wondering does some of you already won the Active member contest?[Looks like all of us here who participate on this thread are the people who already won that contest hehe ^_^]
      Ya,I have one the most active member contest but it was only once.I hope that I can win some more rounds too..

MTV$
      Thanks

but I think it would be good if they will try to let other members win also sometimes even if there is someone else deserves to win the prize specially if that deserving winner has won the contest more than once a;ready. and let the prize be given to the next deserving winner.

Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information