Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501
    Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 10020
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Discuss about Moneytalkvillage.com here

Until now, I thought the admin has resumed payment via Perfect Money and you are right about payza not having a good value in our country. Well, even though he uses Payza, we can always convert our Payza funds to Pm in forums which allow peer to peer member currency exchange. I hope i can be active here consistently.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not in support of the payza funds. I think the admin should try and look for an exchanger to exchange his payza funds to PM or WMZ,those are better payment processors. The last funds that I earned from this forum,I exchanged it with PM but the exchange was not in favour of me,you can imagine that the member transferred $3.5 PM to me and I gave $5 payza for exchange,that's not fair at all.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yep it would be better if the admin can get Pm or Wm funds as that will boost the activity level of this forum due to their high values but the fact remains that presently, he neither have pm nor Wm funds. We would just have to manage to post here whenever we can until he gets funds in the above listed payment processors.

MTV$
      Thanks

As afar as I know,Webmoney is not part of the payment processors that are used in this forum,I was only suggesting if the admin can add it. If he can add it,I can bet my life that the activity in this forum will be extra-ordinary good. I am just posting in the forum for posting sake and not because of the payza funds that I will receive.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hmm. I never said that wm is part of the payment processor being used here; i only stated that it would be better if payment was available through pm and wm because just as you rightly stated, adding the above listed payment processors will boost the level of activity in the forum. Nevertheless, i just noticed that it seems we are the only posters patronizing the ptp section of mtv at the moment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thank God I'm here. I'm a newbie, and I just got registered, this contest is a very nice one, at least I'm starting here first, and I hope I'll be among the winners. Thanks to the admin for creating such contest.

MTV$
      Thanks

as for me i am a new member in this forum i like the forum looks and also has many sections to post what a good looking site i am waiting to reach
      my payout soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenny05 View Post
      Thank God I'm here. I'm a newbie, and I just got registered, this contest is a very nice one, at least I'm starting here first, and I hope I'll be among the winners. Thanks to the admin for creating such contest.
      This isn't a contest,you are posting in a thread in the PTP section. Anyway,I noticed that the admin processed payments on the 5th of last month and the good thing is,the admin processed the payments through Perfect Money. I think it is high time I resume my ativity.

MTV$
      Thanks

well its long i have active here moneytalkvillage is a great site i love the admin tarak and all the moderator i will like to start active back here i dont know if moneytalkvillge still they paying like before the site is one of good site that paying well am back to start activate back i make my money true football betting easy i will like if any member tell me if this forum still paying welol now .

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MoneyTalkVillage - MoneyTalkVillage.com

No doubt, when you talk about paid to post programs, moneytalkvillage always dominates because they give rates to posts based on quality not on quantity.I am newbie to this forum but the interest I gain by working in this forum find no where.It is a legit site and should go positive for increasing members on forums.

MTV$
      Thanks

well moneytalkvillage forum use to pay well to there members before but now a days i dont know what is actual happening to the forum that makes it not to pay there members for long now so they should try and solve the problem .

MTV$
      Thanks

It's been awhile since the last time that I posted on this forum. I've seen some payment request paid by admin tarak just recently so I guess it is still better to post in here. I am a bit busy the past few months but trying to come back online and do the postings. It's been really great to be back here in MTV because as far as I knew of before that MTV pays fast and has the highest rates among other PTP forums. Hopefully, this doesn't change from the time I left from posting.

MTV$
      Thanks

haha it's the thought that it might be prohibited to create it, cause we can noticed on the other forums it's already a sticky thread on GPT section, aside from that most of the viewers are already a member so that's why it didn't come up on my mind. You have the courage! :V :V

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: MoneyTalkVillage - MoneyTalkVillage.com

someone introduced MTV to me and i like and love the site.I found it to start but,when i realize they actually pay i decided to be active like others.I know i will enjoy this site and collect my pay one day.Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

I just googled on making money online and MTV just popped up on top of the search results. Nice job that you've done here guys.

MTV$
      Thanks

Truly i must confess that Money talk village is really trying although in the recent days they are not giving the people the required things that we need just like when i started long ago, the whole thing is that before money talk village used to pay 4cent per post and you can be able to make as much as 2 dollars everyday but later changed that policy and that keeps discouraging people like me to go ahead cause when you make it that you can post unlimited everyday or even make it like you can earn upto 5 dollars everyday depending on the effort of the person. Some people have no other work but moneytalkvillage so please i plead with the Admin to help in solving this few problems i tabled out. Thanks.

MTV$
      Thanks

Moneytalkvillage is probably one of the most long lasting forums out there when it comes to paid to post programs. MoneytalkvillAge has provided a lot of support as well to budding online earners as well.

MTV$
      Thanks

Money talk village is really a great program and i like their mode of operation although that currently they pay $0.3 per post and $0.4 per thread but the most important thing is that they are really doing great and they have maintained a long time existence which many paid to post program does not do. There is something about money talk village (MTV) that i will like to know, i will like to know the limit for which an individual will post at the end of each day or the post per day and we will actually go about it. Am happy to be part of this wonderful program.

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV was a great PTP forum indeed. Admin used to pay members in shortest interval of time, but in these days, I am hardly noticing any good activity. All I can see are HYIP and PTC referral hunters posting their links. As far as I know, MTV already stopped its PTP promotion.

شركة رش مبيدات بجازان

نظافة المكان من الحشرات
      تعتمد نظافة المكان من الحشرات على المحافظة على المكان من الأتربة والأوساخ وتنظيف المكان بدقة، وإذا كان في المكان حشرات فيجب الاعتماد على القضاء على الحشرات من خلال المبيدات القوية ومن خلال التقنيات الحديثة والمتقنة التي تستخدمها شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء للقضاء نهائيا على كل الحشرات المتواجدة ولوصول المبيد لكل مكان حتى يتم التأكد من اتمام الخدمة بنجاح تام ويكون العميل راضي عن خدمة مكافحة الحشرات، فإذا كان لديك حشرات في المنزل وتريد التخلص منها في أقرب وقت، فيجب عليك الاعتماد على
      لديها خبرة في التعامل مع الحشرات حتى تحصل على ما تريده في أسرع وقت مع الخدمة المثالية التى تحتاجها

Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501

Thread Information