Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

GET PAID FOR TRADING FOREX

DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE EXTRA CASH AS YOU TRADE FOREX?

DO YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR TRADING FOREX?

THEN, CHECK IT OUT.

profitcenter.etworldforum.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: GET PAID FOR TRADING FOREX

I'd rather prefer joining the Traders Union. Commissions are really high and there is a variety of brokers which you can choose for trading. You have only Instaforex and Liteforex in your portfolio?! Better add more brokers!

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh, i thought it to be some other program, are you mentioning to the rebates which we obtain from the introducing brokers. Well, indeed these websites are a great way to get some rebates for our trade and it is highly beneficial for traders trading with one lot size and more.

MTV$
      Thanks

Not only 1 lot traders You can trade with 0.01 lots and receive a rebate again. It is calculated on every order. Such websites are really profitable for both traders and affiliates and personally, I prefer opening an account under some affiliate because I can receive and extra cash, too. But @etworld should develop his/her website by adding some additional brokers and buy a new domain name

MTV$
      Thanks

I have never registered with any of these forex rebates company. But for this site, I think the information on the site is too scanty. Or maybe it was deliberately so. For example, how much rebate do they pay per trade or do they expect us to know that by intuition.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex trading is vary risk so all newbie should to invest a little in the market before looking further to invest much. Because Forex trading is vary easy but risky. If you lack of knowledge about Forex trading you can gain or vary looser, mind it.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think newbie acquire the sufficient knowledge about Forex trading should not much invest, invest little & gather sufficient knowledge about Forex trading. First invest little & try to better understand then invest much.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruseneca View Post
      Not only 1 lot traders You can trade with 0.01 lots and receive a rebate again. It is calculated on every order. Such websites are really profitable for both traders and affiliates and personally, I prefer opening an account under some affiliate because I can receive and extra cash, too. But @etworld should develop his/her website by adding some additional brokers and buy a new domain name
      Rebate extra cash is too interesting to us in forex trading. It is an extra cash that we can make from forex exchange trading even if we lose or gain in our trades in the forex field. I plan to increase my balance so that i can receive more rebates.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forexing, a scheme many would not venture into, you guys are brave enough getting involve in this programme,it's not as easy as you paint it out on forums like this, forex is full of risks which many are not ready to start embacking on..

MTV$
      Thanks

The link is broken so i would have to check the site manually. But i guess here that it is most likely a site that talks about IB and rebate systems. It is not a good idea for me since i mostly trade with bonus and brokers do not pay rebates on bonus accounts.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello,

In answer to the questions above,

This service is only affiliated to Instaforex Broker. Instaforex Broker is the best
      forex broker in Asia and they offer 30% Instant Bonus for every new account opened.

No matter the lot size you trade, you will get paid and whether you gain or lose, you
      also get paid.

Profitcenter.etworldforum.com is a sub domain site of etworldforum.com. We do
      not need new domain. We also have a web hosting site to register and host your
      website for just $20 per year. etwebhoster.com

For omostar that asked a question about how we know what to pay our clients, you will
      have to check our website because we have updated the information.

For joe4christ, you can contact us for a detailed tutorial on how to trade forex
      and we will also teach you how to reduce risk in forex trading.

Forex rebates are just helpful because it puts more money into your pocket. Whether
      you lose or gain, you get paid.

When you register your account through us, you get 30% Instant Bonus into your
      trading account and you also get paid every week for trading forex.

Register today and take advantage of this program.

profitcenter.etworldforum.com

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the good deal here is that you would reduce your spread for each trade. so when you get back your rebate you have already earn.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruseneca View Post
      I'd rather prefer joining the Traders Union. Commissions are really high and there is a variety of brokers which you can choose for trading. You have only Instaforex and Liteforex in your portfolio?! Better add more brokers!
      yep i agree. they don't offer a lot of choices. different brokers have different features to suite different traders. actually i am using instaforex right now because i find that their terms meet my needs and i am capable of handling the spreads, but it would be nice to have more options than just two brokers.

Thread Information