Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Dating

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo Dating

How many of you guys are using yahoo dating. I tried using it but I found out it is for us and canada.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Yahoo Dating

Yahoo Dating is not working good and not popular at all. People is choosing to use Social Networking website like Facebook or Twitter better. There are more and many members there than on Yahoo Dating. The choice is really important

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonero81 View Post
      How many of you guys are using yahoo dating. I tried using it but I found out it is for us and canada.
      Hello,

This is the first time I'm hearing about Yahoo dating. I just checked it out and the site feels outdated. I didn't get pass the registration process to know what's the experience there but then again I wouldn't have a way to compare it, I don't use dating sites. I was just curious to see what's it about.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo dating? Wow, that is kinda weird, anyways i dont think i can join that dating stuff even if i'm opportuned to, cos it's a waste of time and energy to me, i'd rather do something more productive.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have not join it,but i used yahoo messenger before when i join dating site,i just find mate and later on we used ym too talk more.But on yahoo dating site i dont know about it.Well if i know it before and its available to our country i will be using it.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have never used the service and I don't have any plans to use the service at all. I don't know if the person on the side are real or not. It is really that bad people are so ready for using the cam version of the fake videos which is so bad and useless these days. Hope to get better sites soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonero81 View Post
      i'mnot aware that they had their own dating site i only know msn has this but the best one is friendfinder because it is open to international members and you can earn here if you're going to refer people here this is the most popular dating community online

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm not going with him, but I used Yahoo Messenger before, when I join the dating site, I've only found a couple, and later used to talk more.But m yahoo dating site that I do not know if I know it.Well than before, and there in our country that I will use it.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also tried to use the feature from yahoo.But then i found out that the site is only for the users of USA,UK and canada.But anyways it has a attractive layout.

MTV$
      Thanks

Try aussi yahoo.But controls IUP found the site of ET the flow of users in the U.S., UK and yet a number canada.But Last page attractive.

MTV$
      Thanks

well, using of yahoo dating.... i dont believe that the social networking is working great.. i have join so many social networking and not like yahoo.... i think is not really fun and not too great..

MTV$
      Thanks

I am hearing this from you guys.I don't know that there is also a called social network of yahoo.its bad that this social network is only for US and Canada.They should launch this in different countries.It will be good as yahoo messenger.

MTV$
      Thanks

If yahoo must advance in social networking or rather dating social network then they must improve on their services cos it seems their are some restriction to which country can join, if they must gain the popularity they seek then they should make it a global thing..

MTV$
      Thanks

I am a social network yahoo.its guys.I this social networking as bad as in the United States (USA) and countries.Bait Canada.They will be different for Yahoo Messenger, you need to run this, so I do not know because they know you.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think so, the yahoo date is not good for out of western country. i tried in this so many times but is not working on me.

MTV$
      Thanks

It has lot's of restrictions, it seems it is only for the US citizens, so it is, but i think it would have been the best dating site ever if it were a global site, meaning it accept everyone from all aver the globe.

MTV$
      Thanks

I havent yet tried yahoo dating and I dont think I will anytime soon. I see that you guys make note of the fact it is currently not supported on other countries besides US and Canada but for me this is not an issue. I just dont like internet dating for some reason so this avenue would not work out for me. Call me old fashioned..LOL

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo Dating is not that popular, not popular at all.
      People are choosing to use Social Networking website like
      Facebook or Twitter better. There are more and many
      members there than on Yahoo Dating. The choice is really
      important. They need more work, maybe by first making it accept people from the whole globe.

MTV$
      Thanks

As most of the friend even I have never heard about this yahoo dating. If it so I think yahoo should do some promotional activities to get good result in this site also. Its good internationally.

MTV$
      Thanks

This service does come at a cost though. Casual daters are charged $24.95 per month whereas the Yahoo! Personals Premier which is for serious relationships costs $39.95 a month. I suppose at such a high cost per month one has no time to create fake profiles but rather make sure that their money is put to good use.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information