Advertise here

Thread: Market Glory

MTV$
      Thanks

Market Glory

this site is paid to play. looks the same with anno1777.com
      PLAY THE GAME

Fight Bonus For each battle won,
      the government gives you a bonus, depending on your energy level 20.00 IDR

Work Bonus After every 7 consecutive days worked, the government gives you a bonus based on your productivity 2000.00 IDR

Referal Bonus
      For each active referral owned, the government gives you a bonus every day, depending on energy level 50.00 IDR

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Market Glory

it's not only for indonesian but also for all around the world player. my currency was IDR because i live in indonesian in that game. if you are live in US so your currency maybe at USD

MTV$
      Thanks

This one is quite cool because we can earn money just by playing. Another thing is that, looks like this one focuses more on advance civilization/generation unlike in Anno.
      By the way i tried registering but didnt continue to do so because looks like the site is still under development. I also found this weird message which i believed is in SPANISH or something else? :
      NOTA
      SC EURO SOFT SYSTEM SRL este inregistrata ca procesator de date cu caracter personal, la Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal cu numarul de inregistrare 21195

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDestroyer View Post
      This one is quite cool because we can earn money just by playing. Another thing is that, looks like this one focuses more on advance civilization/generation unlike in Anno.
      By the way i tried registering but didnt continue to do so because looks like the site is still under development. I also found this weird message which i believed is in SPANISH or something else? :
      NOTA
      SC EURO SOFT SYSTEM SRL este inregistrata ca procesator de date cu caracter personal, la Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal cu numarul de inregistrare 21195
      i see many active player there, the site is still under construction i see. what's mean about that message?

MTV$
      Thanks

Marketglory is similar to anno1777, but I guess they have more work to do to reach the level of anno. Anno is the first game of this type, if I am correct and there they are something like Neobux to the PTC industry. I wish I could make more money from this games, because it would be fun to make a lot of money while doing what we all like to do, playing.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i heard that this site was an indonesia site that is operate by government and they also per some gift rate for most active member.but did they accept Nigeria?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donjaz1 View Post
      Well i heard that this site was an indonesia site that is operate by government and they also per some gift rate for most active member.but did they accept Nigeria?
      I think that this site is made by Romanians, just like many other sites like this. As for accepting Nigeria, I don't know if they do.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rappeter13 View Post
      Marketglory is similar to anno1777, but I guess they have more work to do to reach the level of anno. Anno is the first game of this type, if I am correct and there they are something like Neobux to the PTC industry. I wish I could make more money from this games, because it would be fun to make a lot of money while doing what we all like to do, playing.
      yes, marketglory is the same with anno. start from gameplay, scene and other was similar with anno. but at market glory, the currency is stll low is you want to trade your currency to gold or euro

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donjaz1 View Post
      i think the owner was romanians, because i see the are 2 language that provide there, 1st was romanian and second one is english. they are accept member from all the world i think.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ekoytyas View Post
      yes, marketglory is the same with anno. start from gameplay, scene and other was similar with anno. but at market glory, the currency is stll low is you want to trade your currency to gold or euro
      I think you need to have 2000 lei in order to cashout 20 dollars. It is not so high, but it takes a lot of time. I wish I could understand more about this type of games, because I see a lot of potential in them to earn way more than in other sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think you need to have 2000 lei in order to cashout 20 dollars. It is not so high, but it takes a lot of time. I wish I could understand more about this type of games, because I see a lot of potential in them to earn way more than in other sites.
      wow, the minimum cashout is high i think, anno177 just need 10 euro to cashout. is this site pay the member using dollar not euro? i think the currency is the same with anno177 that must be euro

MTV$
      Thanks

I was quite interested in this site. I will mark the first. and looking for info for the site in the past, because I'm not too sure with a site like this. I want to know, what kind of game that we play in this site, whether the battle, contest, or other types. because I never follow a gaming site that pays its members, but it did not work because the rate that is owned by the game is very low, so it is an experience that taught me that it is not easy to earn money by playing games.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asendud View Post
      I was quite interested in this site. I will mark the first. and looking for info for the site in the past, because I'm not too sure with a site like this. I want to know, what kind of game that we play in this site, whether the battle, contest, or other types. because I never follow a gaming site that pays its members, but it did not work because the rate that is owned by the game is very low, so it is an experience that taught me that it is not easy to earn money by playing games.
      if you know about anno1777, some people active for discuss about that here you just search about it. the gameplay is very similar with anno177. anno was paying, but i don't know about market glory. i hope that site also paying.

MTV$
      Thanks

wow, the minimum cashout is high i think, anno177 just need 10 euro to cashout. is this site pay the member using dollar not euro? i think the currency is the same with anno177 that must be euro
      Yes, but I think that it takes less in marketglory to reach the minimum than in Anno, if you are just a simple worker. Marketglory is paying in dollars, as far as I know.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, but I think that it takes less in marketglory to reach the minimum than in Anno, if you are just a simple worker. Marketglory is paying in dollars, as far as I know.
      when i see again, it was paying in euro. and the current rate there is still low. i think, i can get cashout soon at marketglory.

MTV$
      Thanks

when i see again, it was paying in euro. and the current rate there is still low. i think, i can get cashout soon at marketglory.
      How much money do you have there? I was not so aware of the potential of the site and neglected it for a period of time, but now I am serious about it. I want to make as much as possible there also.

MTV$
      Thanks

How much money do you have there? I was not so aware of the potential of the site and neglected it for a period of time, but now I am serious about it. I want to make as much as possible there also.
      i still have a little money with my country currency, i still not can trade with gold or euro. i think i need much more time to get rich there.

MTV$
      Thanks

i still have a little money with my country currency, i still not can trade with gold or euro. i think i need much more time to get rich there.
      It is not necessary to get rich, just to increase your online income. I wish you to be able to make the amount of money which you desire to have.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi guys,

I've made a site to get the Market Glory community together, and to help newcomers understand the objectives of the game, it's got a basic starter guide and a Wiki that I am updating as regularly as possible. I think this will help new players stick around for a while, as the official site doesn't have much detailed information in terms of helping newbies.

Feel free to have a look and contribute with information, tips or advise, either through the forum or the wiki.

Enjoy,

Kaldoverde
      mymarketglory.webnode.com

Thread Information