Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Are you good at using PhotoShop?

Quote Originally Posted by bossandboss View Post
      During high school that was like 11 years ago, lol, I tried using photoshop to edit some pics that i need with my magazine design a requirement to one of our major subjects. It's really hard for me and I wasn't able to become novice with it. Still longing to learn photoshop.
      You are more lucky than me. During my high school days, photoshop was not yet famous and we are only using paint and picture editor for editing photos, projects, etc. Now, I am trying to learn photoshop so that I can use it as my sideline.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm an avid fan with Adobe photoshop, though I didn't go for its latest applications, I'm contented using my version of 7.0 CE. It's just I more comfortable using it and I'm familiar about its tabs. I'm not good at all, and I consider my self as a newbie in this application. I just knew how to use it by reading lots of tutorials that you can search on the web.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm not that good in Photoshop but I'm very familiar with the tools. Maybe i don't have artistic mind to create more creative photoshop work. I can't understand i know how to use all those tools in PS but i can't make a really good quality work. I'm good in many Adobe Products but I'm not artistic.

MTV$
      Thanks

We're both the same, though the first time I had fun using it, I actually download lots of tutorials referring how to used it fully, I've been active practicing and I know I got an improvements, I just stopped when I encountered a lot of attractive sites which gives me another option to work and to be aware on what's happening on the web.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm not that good but i can say that i know the tools very well and i can use all of them. I don't have an artistic mind that's why i just gave up being an graphic artist. I just want to learn about it but don't have any plan to use it or have it as my profession.

MTV$
      Thanks

not so but i want to learn and create more designs. i would love also if i will become a web designer someday. i really love editing pictures since its makes me amaze in every output that i have made. adobe systems are really great for creating this kind of tool.

MTV$
      Thanks

I"m not an expert on photoshop, but I have an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom installed in my PC. It is very easy to use, adding and changing your shots dramatically. Well a good camera, setting, lighthing are basics to have first to attain a really eyemelting shots. Most important thing is to have FUN!

MTV$
      Thanks

Honestly? not yet. I just know hot to use very few features of photoshop but I'm really trying my best to self study coz I really need to learn how to use it for I want to make a website and this application is really neede if I want to have a good website!

MTV$
      Thanks

i'm not really good in photoshop, i only use photoshop for web designing, and i'm not really a good designer, i need more practice on this,

MTV$
      Thanks

Im not good in photoshop at all. I was fond of using paint before but when I needed a logo I changed resources and I found my graphic best friend from google now its what I used for making my banners as well.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm pretty good at adobe photoshop have been using it since 3 years back. I'm also a webdesign developer.
      If you wonder something about photoshop you can just send a pm to me and i gonna try to answer it.

MTV$
      Thanks

I can say I'm quite good but not good enough, it's just a matter of time and how long
      you use it and practice all the tools and its functions. As time goes by, we will notice that we are improving and we're not aware that we already creating a good edited image.

MTV$
      Thanks

I only know Adobe Photoshop software. but I do not understand how to use it, which I know that this software is the image processing program used to create a logo design and others. if any tutorial how to use maybe will helfull

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm not that good using this software but i can say that I'm in intermediate level, i can design some web pages and also I'm good at photo manipulation, I designed my group thesis website and i feel glad that the website owner like it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by todnih View Post
      I'm not that good using this software but i can say that I'm in intermediate level, i can design some web pages and also I'm good at photo manipulation, I designed my group thesis website and i feel glad that the website owner like it.
      wow that is nice. i dream to make a website header design someday like what you have done. but it depends on the site. haha. i prefer to use light colors than the dark one. so maybe those sites will also match to that. still needs to practice too in using photoshop..

MTV$
      Thanks

I may say that I'm on average type of application user. I can do more on Photoshop but I think I need to learn more since learning is infinite. I'm still want to learn new ideas and style and still keep onsearching. Have a great day!

MTV$
      Thanks

I cannot tell all by myself. i know how to use it but all of my friends who have seen my photoshop projects says it is great. I guess have to say that I am just an average photoshop user.

MTV$
      Thanks

To some extent yes i am good at photoshop. But when it comes to effects i have to study a lot about photoshop. I mean there simply isn't way to know this in one day. I have done more work with it but that depends on demand so my learning is restricted.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think Photoshop is one of the best image processing service by which we can make our best creation. Also we can use for edit any image. I've used this Photoshop to make some motion view. I think their 3D looking view is the most beautiful thing. We just need to set some layer and filter setting for make any effect.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wagkangmakulit View Post
      I may say that I'm on average type of application user. I can do more on Photoshop but I think I need to learn more since learning is infinite. I'm still want to learn new ideas and style and still keep onsearching. Have a great day!
      i am not satisfied on what i have learned before. i also want to continue learning new things, ideas and creations in Photoshop, i want to use all of its function to know all about it. i want to master it someday because this application is a very powerful tool for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information