Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY FOREX?

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: WHY FOREX?

Why forex ? As the aphoristic injunction goes one man food is another man's poison, to me, I am not that so much interested in foreign exchange trading which is otherwise known as forex, but what I can only do is to give the forex experts my fund so I have percentage gains.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purabi View Post
      Forex trading is the best online business from which one could earn good amount of money within a small span of time.As Forex trading is available 24/5 in a week ,every people can trade in the market apart from having any other side jobs.Its a place where deposit and withdrawal of money is easy when compared to other.Here the trading platform is also very easy to set up.
      It's not all traders which said forex trading is the best online business because there are some people who couldn't trade well in forex too. But I like to trade in forex because we can use forex as part-time job while we still learned how to gain consistent profits here. We can trade in forex anytime when we had spare time, it's so flexible in time.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
      It's not all traders which said forex trading is the best online business because there are some people who couldn't trade well in forex too. But I like to trade in forex because we can use forex as part-time job while we still learned how to gain consistent profits here. We can trade in forex anytime when we had spare time, it's so flexible in time.
      To tell that Forex is the best online business ,one have to be interested in this field and have the passion to trade.If one is unknown to this field ,they can't get involved easily in this business.Forex though becoming more popular because of the timings ,its very much true and the free bonuses also is a factor as many people seeing no harm to try this trading in their spare time with free money.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purabi View Post
      To tell that Forex is the best online business ,one have to be interested in this field and have the passion to trade.If one is unknown to this field ,they can't get involved easily in this business.Forex though becoming more popular because of the timings ,its very much true and the free bonuses also is a factor as many people seeing no harm to try this trading in their spare time with free money.
      This is completely right that, the free bonuses offered by different brokers to newbies are also becoming a big factor for the people to get interest in trading.As the trader will not loss any money from their own pocket, hence the more and more traders are now joining the Forex for making free money...

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      This is completely right that, the free bonuses offered by different brokers to newbies are also becoming a big factor for the people to get interest in trading.As the trader will not loss any money from their own pocket, hence the more and more traders are now joining the Forex for making free money...
      But the bonuses offered by brokers are way too small to build a decent equity from it. It is good to get the feel of real money trading for newbies. More than the bonuses, demo trading contests from brokers are attracting members, but highly skilled Forex traders also participate in the demo contests and give newbies no chance to win at all.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini View Post
      But the bonuses offered by brokers are way too small to build a decent equity from it. It is good to get the feel of real money trading for newbies. More than the bonuses, demo trading contests from brokers are attracting members, but highly skilled Forex traders also participate in the demo contests and give newbies no chance to win at all.
      yes,in demo contests,its not so easy to win any kind of good amount for the moderate traders like us as here the competition is very high and many Top experts are trading and playing in such contests as the amount of prize money is rather very good.

I demo accounts,the accuracy level should be very high to compete as everyone is having a good amount of same virtual money.

MTV$
      Thanks

This feels like a novel, reads the starting point. But I understand that all the knowledge you share for us, but most people I've read in my quest to understand the change before. The Nice.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is the best, that's why many people are interested in it. Forex trading is the best online business from which one could earn good amount of money within a small investment. Forex currency trading business has so many advantages and that is why everyone prefers to invest in it. It is easy, highest leverage, accepted worldwide and etc.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is one that has great potential to win and is also one of the investment strategy that requires very low cost set, for example, even with a capital of $ 100, we can start trading in Forex market compared with securities that do not require less than $ 1000 at least make some money. In Forex, the same amount of capital, we can produce more earnings. As currency trading for me

MTV$
      Thanks

To say that Forex is the best online business, you should be interested in this field and have a passion for trade.If not known in this area is not easy to get involved in this case business.Forex increasingly popular due to the timing , is very real and free bonuses is also a factor that many people see nothing wrong in dealing with this trade in your free time free money.

MTV$
      Thanks

The forex market has daily volume of over $3 trillion per day, dwarfing volume in the equity and future markets combined. Such a huge amount of daily volume allows for excellent price stability in most market conditions. This means you likely will never have to worry about slippage as you would when trading stocks or commodities. The price you see quoted on your trading screen is the price you get.

MTV$
      Thanks

Market is so big that if you know what your doing you can earn good money online. Although its not a daily earning bases as many what it to be. you need to find a weakness in a pair that your trading and trade on that weakness.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex market has a daily volume of over $ 3 million a day, eclipsing the volume of the stock market and future mobile phones. This massive amount of daily volume provides excellent stability under the conditions of most markets. This means that you probably never have to worry about falling as it does when it is trading stocks or commodities. The price you see on your screen trading quoted is the price you get.

MTV$
      Thanks

The true thing is about the temptation how to make money easy and fast, is the best selling part of Forex here. This is why many people close their eyes about the risk on Forex, and choosing to keep forward on Forex Trading here.

MTV$
      Thanks

When I first traded, I traded with the news and I was trading only based on what I think, will happen in the market without checking the charts. And I was quite surprised that the market moves unpredictably.

MTV$
      Thanks

When I was acting, I spoke with the news and I was the only trade on the basis of what I think will hit the market without checking the cards. And I was very surprised that the market is changing in unpredictable ways.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is chosen by most people for various reasons.Either because of it's a popular phenomena that it's a sure way to make money online.The risk in forex isn't that heavy as it may seems to be.Also with the bonuses offerred by forex brokers,why won't any interest individual chose forex?

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is preferred to other online investments and stock trading as well as other financial markets because it runs on a 24 hour basis and a lot of money can be made in a very short time than in other financial markets. It is better also in that the volatility makes it easier for traders to make money.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think forex is a great source of legal income. It is a global business. After taking proper education about forex a man can run his business successfully from home. And can earn a huge amount of money.Basically forex is for financial freedom.

MTV$
      Thanks

As I feasible as it sounds, forex is not as we as traders have come to know it. It is really that financial freedom that man traders hope to achieve trading forex but a vast majority are unsuccessful in this bid. It's better not to put all hopes on forex trading.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information