Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How To Earn Money From Forex Trading?

To earn money from forex trading business one needs to first have a lot of trading and analyzing knowledge and also trading experience. Then the trader should trade in live account and try to fight and gain full control over his greed and emotions.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Simple. We just need to trade with right analysis and good strategy. But the most difficult is to make a proper analysis of the market.

MTV$
      Thanks

To date I have yet to find a strategy that suits me. I've tried to follow the strategy of others to forex trading, my results are even less frequent.

MTV$
      Thanks

Bank On Traffic - free sign up,
      payout withdraws every Wednesday,
      no traffic pack subscription cancellation penalty,
      no traffic pack monthly commitment,
      0% incoming funding ewallet fees,
      more impressions panels from panels,
      membership categories: standard $15,
      gold $50 & platinum $100... from me you will get quality support:

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      Simple. We just need to trade with right analysis and good strategy. But the most difficult is to make a proper analysis of the market.
      Having a good analysis is what makes a good trader. But it does not mean that you have to make use of your own analysis as the main thing is the understanding of the analysis and using it correctly

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator4fx View Post
      Having a good analysis is what makes a good trader. But it does not mean that you have to make use of your own analysis as the main thing is the understanding of the analysis and using it correctly
      A traders outcome in Forex Business depends upon his knowledge and trading skills. Money does not come easily from Forex and without proper knowledge and experience a trader can easily lose any amount of capital in a short time in Forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

Absolutely, but the forex mentor, I better not have a forex mentor, because I can not afford to pay for it
      In my country to learn forex trading and was accompanied by a mentor, I have to pay a fairly expensive, not to mention if they asked for a commission of our victory.
      Trusted And Great Paid To Post Forum, www.investorposts.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Sure, earn money from forex is not easy work, we have to practice a lot for making profit. We should have trading knowledge as well as analyzing knowledge for trading. Those who can handle risk and control emotions only can create profit from forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex is very important online trading business where many traders are trading and earning profit, but it is very risky and not profitable to all. Adequate skill and knowledge is essential to make the trade success. If a skilled trader become self-confidence and trade with patience, I believe he must succeed.

MTV$
      Thanks

Making money trading is never easy…But without a sound trading methodology, it can be virtually impossible. So find your trading methodology, when you are already preparing your plans, try to keep referring to plans already made. Discipline is very important to be successful in this business.
      Good Luck!

MTV$
      Thanks

I also think that most of the trader will easily reach of margin call. This also not include those who just trade without any strategy or knowledge about the Forex trading. We can assume that we must have done having technical and fundamental analysis. If we really wanted to be serious in here we will need both of the type of analysis.

MTV$
      Thanks

We can earn money by using good strategy,good analysis of market,good skills and good decisions in a trade.We should remain in patience in trading.We should control our emotions.Good money management also helps us to earn money.Good experience of trading is very important for earning money in Forex ,which we can get from practice of trading .

MTV$
      Thanks

Best way to earn money in forex is by learning how to trade first. Because we really can make money in forex if we don't know how to trade. I do know its really hard to make some money in forex and I know that in the long run we can all end up getting MC because we really don't know what we are doing. That's why I do advice newbies to start to learn first how to trade before we decide to shift to trading in real account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Making money in forex trade is a long term plan! A trader will first have to properly equip him/herself with the necessary tools for handling the market and because the market is very vast and dynamic, it entails lots of learning and practise before the ships starts coming to dock! The good news is that, any trader that puts commitment in learning the ropes of how the market works is sure to be well rewarded for his/her time in the long run!
      One thing is clear, a trader would not need to apply all the knowledge to be able to make money, but because of the ever changing nature of the market,being versatile becomes a very good attribute for success traders!

MTV$
      Thanks

to get earning from forex, every trader need to make proper learning in order to gain knowledge, experience and skill. there is no shortcut here and if it need to take long period, traders should do it and being patient. after traders become skilled and experienced, they can start to chasing profit in forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

We have to know about proper knowledge and experience on forex market before going to start trading on forex market in order to earn from Forex trading. Only those people can earn from this business who have good knowledge, better skill and have keen interest about forex trading..

MTV$
      Thanks

I think if you want to earn the money with the forex trading then you will need to have the proper knowledge of the trading and need to have the practice of the trading in the demo and after that you will need to reduce the risk in the trading and learn the art of analysis the market i think if you properly analysis the market then you will get the success in the trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

You can earn money on FOrex by trading in which you have to invest. You have to learn, get knowledge and experience. You have to make proper planing about the money and risk management. You can earn through trading whose success is dependence upon your IQ level and sharpness.

MTV$
      Thanks

to earn money in forex trading then we need well. to be trading well then we need to learn and practice many well as forex trading is high risk, the risk that we should be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum and we will get the money from forex

MTV$
      Thanks

We have to improve our way of thinking, if we wish to make some money; if we have wrong mindset then we will never be able to go far. It’s easier to earn money when we don’t think about it much, but the moment we start concentrating on that then we will face the issue. Currently trading with OctaFX broker, I have zero tension to make profits because of their low spread which is just 0.2 pips for all major pairs, so earning is definitely easy for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information