<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

What photoshop versions do u like??

hi everyone in this section,,
      i want to ask you about your opinions about photoshop versions
      as for me i love cs6 more than any version bcoz it's in Black and there are alot of features in it,,

VS

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: What photoshop versions do u like??

i used to work with adobe photoshop vesion 6 until i got windows7 installed.Now i use adobe photoshop CS. I'VE created many pics frm dis version n i find it handy.Photoshop is one stop pic editing software.

MTV$
      Thanks

Right now i have photoshop cs5.5. This has amazing and powerful tools than the previous ones.... The latest version is cs 6 but I'm gonna stick with phooshop cs5.5.

MTV$
      Thanks

I love photoshop cs5 because it is really amazing and it has really amazing features then old version .It is very easy to use and have any new tools .I use photoshop whenever i get bore and it really helps me to time pass.

MTV$
      Thanks

i like photoshop versions because it is really amazing and it has amazing feature then old version. it is very interest and easy programming. now i have photoshop cs5.5. This has amazing and powerful tools than the previous ones.... The latest version is cs 6 but I'm gonna stick with phooshop cs5.5.

MTV$
      Thanks

I like photoshop version it is really amazing and it has amazing feature then old version. it is very interest and easy programming. now i have photoshop cs5.5.It is very easy to use and have any new tools .I use photoshop whenever i get bore and it really helps me to time pass.

MTV$
      Thanks

The new version have very much feature extensive feature.I use Photoshop of CS7 as it have very new feature.It have high phenomenon on its tools as well and it is very interesting as well the editing done in this is very nice.

MTV$
      Thanks

I love Photoshop cs7 because it is the upgraded version of the Photoshop and it has more function than the other previous version.We can find many shortcuts and many new feature the previous version and it's style is a cool and it make our work easier because it have many newest feature than other precious version.It also makes our work simple and reliable.WE can easily done the any kind of graphical design with the help of photoshop cs7.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful post. It also makes our work simple and reliable.WE can easily done the any kind of graphical design with the help of photoshop cs7.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful posti am using Photoshop CS4 for a long time, maybe this is the reason i dont feel comfortable

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful post. It also makes our work simple and reliable.I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful posti am using Photoshop CS4 for a long time.............

MTV$
      Thanks

Adobe Photoshop CS6 is the most likely Photoshop version I have ever work with. It has lot many new and exiting features like new effects, tools, etc.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am still using photoshop cs4 and i was not aware about other versions. I am ok with the present version that i have. I think that i will not be able to use new versions or it will take me more time to learn features of new versions. However, i will install the new version and start designing using it.

MTV$
      Thanks

i am using photoshop cs3 and cs4. i used photoshop cs6 as well but i am much more comfortable withe the photoshop cs3 and photoshop cs4. Thanks for your helpful posti am using Photoshop CS4 for a long time, maybe this is the reason i do not feel comfortable using cs6 again.

MTV$
      Thanks

i am using photoshop cs3 and cs4. i used photoshop cs6 as well but i am much more comfortable withe the photoshop cs3 and photoshop cs4. Thanks for your helpful posti am using Photoshop CS4 for a long time, maybe this is the reason i do not feel comfortable using cs6 again.

MTV$
      Thanks

I self is like photoshop version 5 this a middle/standrad version. but for CS6 is most advanced than previous version adn I dont know more to use more the features and tools.

MTV$
      Thanks

i like photoshop versions because it is really amazing and it has amazing feature then old version. it is very interest and easy programming. now i have photoshop cs5.5. This has amazing and powerful tools than the previous ones.... The latest version is cs 6 but I'm gonna stick with phooshop cs5.5.

MTV$
      Thanks

I use photoshop cs6 i also got windows7 installed and i work me fine. I can create whatever i think and how ever i think the tools on photoshop cs6 are much easier and reliable then the other one's i have created many of my wallpapers for my desktop and laptop also.

MTV$
      Thanks

we know Macromedia Flash 8 is a software designed to create vector-based animations with results that have a small size, this software is initially directed to create an animation or internet-based applications (online).

MTV$
      Thanks

I love photoshop cs5 because it is really amazing and it has really amazing features then old version .It is very easy to use and have any new tools .I use photoshop whenever i get bore and it really helps me to time pass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information