Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How do we manage all our friends on Facebook when they are too many?

We all have the buttons once we don't want the person in our list we can removed them or either block if they are getting too annoying because there were really some facebook user who are getting annoying sometimes that's why it will be more better if we remove them in our list.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Well all the same,sometimes deleting friends will be the solution for having to many friends on facebook.But to me i do leave my friends and at the same time do keep up with them.All i do is chat with the online friends and then up date my status with birthday wishes whenever am having to many friends with their birthdays in one day.That do help me cope up with them all.

MTV$
      Thanks

those who are coming regular in chat for that friends will save those who are never come in chat for then unfriend then.we can make group also there is a group system to separate the friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackroseshrest View Post
      those who are coming regular in chat for that friends will save those who are never come in chat for then unfriend then.we can make group also there is a group system to separate the friends.
      yes group system can work in this kind of encounter where there are to many friends and managing seems to be hectic then we can group them up group by like grouping into categories of the friendship we have with them all for example;Classmates,Co-Workers,Partners in Business,Family and friends and then casual friendship list.And with such grouping we can be able to manage our friends no matter their number.

MTV$
      Thanks

if they are too many friends in our Facebook account we can easily unfriends them those who never come in Facebook and also in chat who never care for us.those who are good friend only select them and rest of other delete them or block them.easy way we can classify and grouping them.

MTV$
      Thanks

I dont manage my friends in facebook reason because i have alot of friends. so managing them by grouping, arranging them will take alot of my time.anytime i log in i just check their update and my notifications,messages and chat with few of my friends and family.

MTV$
      Thanks

Having a lot of friends in facebook is hard to manage sometimes i like their statuses and comments in their wall post if i only have some time. I will also look into my friends profile when i feel like i miss them so i can read some stories from their profile.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yah,Docjeff that really takes alot of time and asuming we are about doing that how are we going to search and get at them,i think the very easy solution to that is to make sure of our friends we accept and request at anytime,so that we will not have to many unknown friends and to the unknown friends that we already have we can check on their relationships with us whether strong or Casual.Then we know if we can continue keeping them or Remove them.

MTV$
      Thanks

I make two to three accounts.And I separate some for my personal relatives and some for my close friends and also some for my unknown friends like facebook users randomly.So it is really easy to use facebook by that way.

MTV$
      Thanks

i will mannage by grouping them and unnessesary friends throw from the account.those friends who never come in contact and connecttion.but i don't have many more friends now i can easily mannage.i will not make more friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have just obver 150 friends in facebook as of now.And every time I login then I have to face nearly 25 of them regularly online.So I always go offline and just chat with those that are my close friends and also relatives.

MTV$
      Thanks

On my own account i have about 1000+ and i don't have to border myself about the out ranged number and how to manage them on my account.In that case all i do is relax and chat with my friends online and then reply to my notifications and also reply on my inbox for the people that sent me an inbox;that's how i do manage all my friends no matter how much they are.

MTV$
      Thanks

As for me i check my facebook account every time i am on the internet,and some time when many of my friends are online we engage in an online chat and for some that are not online at the time i will leave a message for them at their inbox

MTV$
      Thanks

Reality is even if you have 5000 friends friends on facebook, they are not all your closest friends and you wont communicate with some if not most them regularly. You will probably view their status updates and seldom comment if you really find their updates interesting but we generally tend to people we are much closer to. I currently have just under 200 friends so I fidn it eay to manage.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blappy View Post
      We all have the buttons once we don't want the person in our list we can removed them or either block if they are getting too annoying because there were really some facebook user who are getting annoying sometimes that's why it will be more better if we remove them in our list.
      Yes we can simply hit the the unfriend button if we are feeling that they are getting us very annoyed and irritated.I do the same as well when the people we add become very irritating then sure enough we have no option rather than unfriending them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information