Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Why did you chose Liberty Reserve among other Payment Processors

I have been thinking about this each time i login into my liberty reserve account. What are those things that clouted our decision to choose liberty reserve instead of other payment processors.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Why did you chose Liberty Reserve among other Payment Processors

Ask of me i chosed Liberty over other payment Processors because to acquire their registeration is much easy and less stressful,its very much acceptable by many paying sites than other Payment Processors.
      And to crown it all they accept all Countries.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah dear, Liberty reserve is easy to operate. A dummy can open a liberty reserve account and get it verified in few hours. They are secure and trustworthy. I love how liberty reserve's security apparatus is arranged. They are so caring that they always advise you on what and what not to do if you want your account to not be tampered by hackers. Each time i recieve liberty reserves email, i always see new tips on how to beef-up my account security. Liberty reserve rocks.

MTV$
      Thanks

And more to add up,they made fundings to my Local Bank account so Easy and Faster than other payment Processors,like a friend said they always add to their mails tips on how to beef-Up/Upgrade our Security Status.

MTV$
      Thanks

So simple to answer. I choose libertyreserve because its one of the best payment processor that is much secured without the help of verification and likewise it accepts all countries unlike pp that selected some countries. I think LR is the best for me as its very easy for one to have an online account in order to make income

MTV$
      Thanks

Liberty Reserve is commonly used by HYIP owners and it takes less fees for receiving and processing funds so thats the reason i use LR mostly.Before i was using Alertpay but i can see they are getting into troubles.

MTV$
      Thanks

And I love using Liberty Reserve because of their mode of Acceptance i.e;they accepts all countries and so many HYIP Bsinesses that we can earn alot accepts them as payment Processor and morealso they are less Expensive when it comes to transaction fee.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, every people can used LR whenevery they are... there is no limits on sending and receivind with low fees? everyone doesn't have any problem or worries about the low fees cos that is just a penny.. $1 fees is $100.. that's worth it right so. in every $1, that's only 1 cents.. and that's the reason why i chose LR among other Payment processor which have a very hidh fees.

MTV$
      Thanks

And also why i do use libertyreserve is because it have no account that do have a higher and lower rate and also it does not have any account that put limit to the fund we are to recieve in a life time and also in a month or years.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hehe yes, the rate is awesome. It's so cheap you gotto ask yourself how do they (liberty reserve) make thier own profit of keeping the virtual money for you. I think liberty is the bomb. Eulogising liberty reserves effort in assisting us earn in hyip all times won't amount to exaggeration. So people are use liberty reserve because the are not strict like some payment processors out there. The are liberty indeed.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the low rate we get for receiving transaction is really affordable to both big and small online earners and thats another reason why i use liberty reserve. I dont have problem with LR as everything is done nicely without fear and I beleive in the next coming years liberty may likely beat paypal

MTV$
      Thanks

Ask of me i use Liberty Reserve cos they accepted my Country,their rate of transactions is quite Ok and affordable without complains and also their security features are quite impressing.

MTV$
      Thanks

Security features quite impressing, yeah their security apparatus is good for us. We have to keep on being liberty reserve stalker. I also use liberty reserve for many earning opportunities online which if i use some other payment processors apart from liberty reserve i won't achieve my target. Now with my liberty reserve, i now have power to do many things efficiently. I am getting the most out of my liberty reserve account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, for many earning opportunities first is that the fees is very low we can save more by using this Payment processor.. and also through investment there is a chance that we can earn from HYIP and other investment program so, LR is their primary payment method.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah you know payment processor like alertpay is a kind of example of payment processor that its high rate would reap you off your gain in which you get from hyip,but as of libertyreserve honestly the fee are very encouraging ty use them in what so ever online business.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you earn few money online then keeping it with other payment processors would be at your own peril and detriment. Their own percentage off your bucks would not make you happy. But with a payment processor like our beloved Liberty reserve you are going to have problems with your money. Their rate is so little that i consider it negligible.

MTV$
      Thanks

More to add i prefer Liberty Reserve cos of its Low fee and the ways they arranged their registration setup and moreso they always alert me to be security Concious against Hackers.

MTV$
      Thanks

They really alert everyone about the hackers reminding us in every mail that we received from them, the security feature is really impressive i feel so protected but that's not mean our account is not hackable se should also be careful about.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i am glad that LR always us some alerts in our emails so that we would know if there would be some suspicious activities in our LR account. it is good that LR has thought of good ways to make our account more secure.

MTV$
      Thanks

They are giving enough security and educating us about especially through their blogs we can read a lot of things there that we could help us to protect our own account and fully used the security features that they are giving to us.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information