Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Is facebook getting boring?

When we were new to facebook we found it so much interesting we never thought anything else could even come close. its like getting a new toy, you are so excited you dont want to put it down and cant imagine your life without it. i still like fb a lot although it is not the same as before.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh no facebook can never get bored or getting me bored due to even if my friends do not update there status for me go make comments i still have a means of keeping my self busy by reading a blog connected to fabook.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is boring sometimes. When i feel bored i stay out of it for a day or a week.Then i will be excited to open it again and check for some new updates. Sometimes i get bored because most of my friends are not online, they are busy and we don't meet online. I'm sad whenever it happens.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel07 View Post
      i don't understand what you want to point out. but if you want to say that face book is boring now a days, then i disagree with you, face book s not boring, i found it so fun, specially with their new games and the new features and also the new improve on face book. how can you say its boring when in every minute millions of people become addicted to face book.
      Hello,

Every minute people get addicted to Facebook cause they are new users I guess. I think that for most using Facebook for some time now there's nothing new and interesting. People tend to get bored with things after a while. Not just Facebook but everything in general.
      Facebook is doing a good job of adding new features to keep us interested but the concept itself got boring.

MTV$
      Thanks

I completely disagree with you. Facebook has not gotten worse, however it has gotten better. Facebook is not boring since it has variety of games to choose from, and you can chat with people. Maybe it's the lack of friends you have.

MTV$
      Thanks

I was bored with facebook chat when no friends are online ..
      when I was very bored ....
      so bored ....

MTV$
      Thanks

It's depend on your friends if they are posting some interesting stuff then you won't feel any boredom cos you like what your reading and seeing if they are posting a great images and you like it then you wont feel any boredom at all.. it's depend on your friends not you.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, anything that you usually do or use most of your time everyday will really cause you boredom. So in my case, i never spent most of my time on facebook in order for me to be not feeling bore on it. Or sometimes i tried to visit some site and share it on facebook wall...at least my friends will still saw some update on me.

MTV$
      Thanks

As of me i can never get bored on facebook because my friend though they are few but 70 percent of them are more active so i do always reply to their status as well as comment on their pic in which they tagged me to.nevertheless also inbox them too.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well it depends on you it makes u bored because you don't really know how to make use of it in other not to make you bored and maybe your friends are often online so even if you continue on google plus it will still be worse due to facebook is more active than google plus.

MTV$
      Thanks

Nowadays I am getting bore with facebook. I've rarely use facebook, and never update status anymore. But may be if facebook make a new features that attract my attention, I will login on it everyday.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wait a minute what type of new service do you want them to put because facebook already got all what it takes to keep us lively and not feeling boring so i have to say that you should try the facebook live chat to see how lively its gonna make you feel.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
      Wait a minute what type of new service do you want them to put because facebook already got all what it takes to keep us lively and not feeling boring so i have to say that you should try the facebook live chat to see how lively its gonna make you feel.
      There one service that facebook doesn't have, i.e affiliate business. If facebook give cash to everyone for each activity they made, I think it will attract all of people attention

MTV$
      Thanks

On that note i would tell you that facebook isn't a paid to post site but a social networking site so don't hope so.perhaps you can get much income through the help of facebook in a way that you can equally use it to do some promoting stuff that with the help of facebook you can get much refferals.

MTV$
      Thanks

Last time I log in facebook is in mid-October. I'm getting bored and not interested in facebook again now .. too much spam in my wall

MTV$
      Thanks

I think Facebook will not gonna provide any ways of earning from their website. Though you can earn some cash from selling some of your poker chips. Just see to it that you are safe with the transaction and you should be not caught by Facebook because if you are caught, your account will be temporarily ban or maybe permanently ban. Sometimes I get bored using Facebook but I find ways to enjoy it.
      "I AM A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE GUY"

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Actionman15 View Post
      I think Facebook will not gonna provide any ways of earning from their website. Though you can earn some cash from selling some of your poker chips. Just see to it that you are safe with the transaction and you should be not caught by Facebook because if you are caught, your account will be temporarily ban or maybe permanently ban. Sometimes I get bored using Facebook but I find ways to enjoy it.
      I know that. My statement above just kidding dude. But i don't know why, nowadays I have bored used facebook. Every I get online, I just login into my facebook account and leave it. I do not make an activity at all.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ok. I'm just giving examples of ways to earn from Facebook. Maybe you got bored with Facebook because you had found another website to spend your time wisely than using FB. Like here on MTV! Usually, I do spend my time on GPT sites but I do visit everyday my Facebook account to play Zynga poker. I never get bored playing it because I'm playing it with my friends. Have a good day guys!
      "I AM A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE GUY"

MTV$
      Thanks

For me facebook do get me bored because i felt that its not easy to earn with it, because it better for you to concentrate in adding friends, updating status and commenting on them than to think of earning with it. Lol i think its better to use that time to post and earn good than chatting with friends. and thats why anytime i open the facebook page i feel bored.

MTV$
      Thanks

@sixteen do you only go to facebook in other to earn only,if so then you aren't helping your self because all works and no play makes jack a dull boy so at least we do go to facebook to catch fun so it isn't getting boring to me.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information