Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo Horoscopes

I am an avid fan of Horoscopes. One of my favorite site to visit is the Yahoo Horoscopes. I love there forecast about my horoscopes. Although I shouldn't rely on the horoscope, it serves as my inspiration on how will I star my day.

So how about you guys? Are you Horoscope Lover too? Have you tried Yahoo Horoscopes? Share your opinions guys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sydneytot For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Yahoo Horoscopes

When i was still on high school, me and my friend are some kind of an addict to the horoscope. You know, this puppy love/crush things we look at the horoscope to know whether we will saw our crush on that day. But atnthat time internet is not yet developed and microsoft was still being introduce to the public. Well, i never have saw the yahoo horoscopes but will try to look at it later, i wanted to see it this is accurate.

MTV$
      Thanks

It makes me confused why there are lot's of fortune tellers, saying that they can see our future just by looking on our hands and also on our zodiac. It's also their job, to earn money to strive, my question is, why they keep on sticking to see on what others life and not focus on what they can see on their selves so they would know where to start and to have a better life.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am a horoscope fan too. I love reading horoscopes. My zodiac sign is cancer. I am always interested of what is in store for my future.

MTV$
      Thanks

I just visited Yahoo Horoscope just now and here's what is say,

"You're not exactly the most rigid person in the world when it comes to thinking, but every now and then (like today), someone new comes along to show you how you can loosen up a little more."

I don't know if I'm gonna believe it, well it depends on how I know my self. LOL

MTV$
      Thanks

haha. Some people do not believe on horoscopes but there are also others who believe. Everytime I visit yahoo, I never forget reading my horoscopes.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo horoscope is great and fun to deal with and it really makes your life control with some various ways, if what said in your zodiac it gives a great mood the whole day, I can't imagine how frustrate it is when some one knows his/her negative predictions. LOL

MTV$
      Thanks

For me, reading negative horoscopes doesn't make me frustrated because in a way, it serves as a warning for me to refrain from things that won't give me luckiness.

MTV$
      Thanks

All I know is no one can predict our future, even horoscope, I can consider those that really happen as a coincidence, but still we know who's the one can control our life. Horoscope is 50-50 it's up to those believers how they accept that personally, but it's okay, I don't see anything bad if someone loves to check his zodiac result each day.

MTV$
      Thanks

@yourdestiny :
      lol forgot about the truth this is just for fun feature..and be honest in my religi im not allowed to trust the horoscope so just fun only when read the horoscope..i was heard about this feature of yahoo..i think this one is really useful for the people who really interest to know the horoscope daily.

MTV$
      Thanks

@takiya,
      LOL ,I also knew about it, I also don't believe it, I just making fun of it because of the positive things that they say might happen to me, what I'm waiting to read in my horoscope is when I'll meet the right girl for me. LOL ,love seeker. hahaha
      ,what I like in this features is they can motivate someones life to make a positive outlook in life.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well horoscopes are just good advice that is actually applicable to everyone no matter what month you were born. I use yahoo horoscope everyday not because I believe it but because it gives me a good advice on how to go through the day.

MTV$
      Thanks

As I donot believe on horoscopes so it is of no use for me. Every time I search for my horoscope it was not going to happen as it says.

MTV$
      Thanks

I never use this feature of yahoo. I love to see my everyday horoscope and I'm just looking for it in the news paper. Even if it's not happening i just love to know it. Know i will surely use yahoo horoscopne

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't use this feature but I think it's interesting. I'm a fan of horoscope myself. Sometimes I would spend all day on the internet reading horoscope even though I don't believe in horoscope much. I just think it's fun to read about yourself in someway.

MTV$
      Thanks

Though I love seeing the horoscope every week,but I had never looked it in Yahoo.I looked it today for first time in yahoo and found it very interesting.They are giving the daily,weekly,monthly and yearly horoscope which I have never seen before any where.But,the bad thing is that they are not giving the day by day details in weekly horoscope..

MTV$
      Thanks

Another good thing about yahoo horoscopes that I like before is that you can compare the horoscope between you and another person in "my yahoo" I use to track my horoscope with my gf before, it was too sad because the week we broke up, my horoscope says it is a great day to meet people. And that day I met her American boyfriend.

MTV$
      Thanks

@kliz
      Wow, it's fun compare horoscopes like you did. I don't believe in horoscopes since they don't exactly tell us specifically, but just say it in a general way and let you find out about it yourself. A great day to meet people. That's funny.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrambleBramley View Post
      @kliz
      A great day to meet people. That's funny.
      That really happened, I laugh at it now but then, I was so devastated, I should have sued yahoo for not specifying in their horoscope that the man I am going to meet that day is my GF's other boyfriend. That was the time I stopped checking yahoo horoscope, it's just too painful.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also do not believe in Horoscopes. I think, they only give general predictions like the examples given in this thread. I believe, it will be better if they can be more specific with their predictions.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information