Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How does yahoo helps you in everyday living?

Well yahoo helps me alot in my day to day acivities like;my mails,i get updated in news and also entertain myself as well through yahoo OMG.Then if i should break it down from my own point of view,then i'll say through my yahoomail communicating with my people that are very far from me is made so much easier and faster as possibke,then talking about updated news,i do get much of updated news from yahooNews Every day-just like i do pick news magazine from a news store.then lastly about yahoo OMG,we had a proverb that says "All Works and No Play Makes Jack a Dull boy" yahoo OMG is where i cool of my day after my working times.Yahoo really helps me alot.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, it serves as my flash drive too. I save some online links from it through my yahoo mail because I have to check some links when I am using different computer. When I save it on bookmark, it will just saved on the computer that I am using. I did not own this computer that is why.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yah,talking about that of storing links its very much useful in that aspect that ones received a mail from any body or from any other angle the mails is been stored there for as long as its needed and anytime you wish to recall back through the mail its always there for you use.

MTV$
      Thanks

there are lots of ways through which i know that yahoo do help us because you will agree with me that yahoo made it possible for business men and women to communicate with their customers through their email address and this makes it very easy for them to communicate and make more impact. infact apart from the usual way, yahoo also gives people the right to make calls using the yahoo internet call services and without it, i think there will be a little problem in the sense that if eventually people are going to only one website it will lead to clustering of network

MTV$
      Thanks

All my emails are yahoo. that is why i love yahoo, i can get also news here about my country. and can get some entertainment and games as well..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeroh192 View Post
      All my emails are yahoo. that is why i love yahoo, i can get also news here about my country. and can get some entertainment and games as well..
      yes, yahoo consider as a perfect website where you can see majority of your needs. in yahoo, we can play different games, we can connect to our friends using yahoo messenger, and we can read some news on yahoo news. different kind of entertainment are here in yahoo. like you all of my account are in yahoo, coz it's very easy to use and fast loading.
      hello

MTV$
      Thanks

Today I want to test an HYIP, and I have to make a registration first. So, I put my Yahoo e-mail address as one of many requirements on that HYIP. After done, I check my Yahoo e-mail account to make sure everything is fine and well done. It seems simple, but Yahoo does good job for me today. The e-mail service is always free.

MTV$
      Thanks

I only use yahoomail for my emails . I sometimes visit yahoo answers for finding replies to many questions we find in web. I dont use yahoo for any other things. Actually google plays vital role in my online life.

MTV$
      Thanks

I like the yahoo group that answers my questions when I need help find a place such as downloading games, movies, music and other things. whereas only email I use to check incoming transaction report because my email very highly correlated with all my transaction activity. then other parts of yahoo such as Games services, I use when my spare time a lot and I played there

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovearkie View Post
      Yahoo is really Important to me. My Primary email add is from yahoo so I need to open my yahoo everyday to check for updates. I'm such a fanatic of Yahoo. I do love there features.
      indeed, yahoo always help me when google is down. yahoo provides everything that ive been searching for when i have projects to past the next mourning. i can say that yahoo changed my life.

MTV$
      Thanks

I rarely visit on yahoo ascertainment and yahoo music. May be only because I was never interested on those because obviously youtube has made lots of thing easier. But I will surely try now to find some because you are saying it so strongly, I hope it will be easier for me too.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo does really help me in my everyday living even i only often used only one features of Yahoo which is Yahoo News but getting updated with latest News especially when you can't watch TV to watch some news but with Yahoo news in real time you'll be updated.

MTV$
      Thanks

yahoo really does help you in your everyday living,i can find usefull information,play some games,read the latest news,you can look at the weather report,advertise,it has almoust everything you need

MTV$
      Thanks

Yahoo help me communicate with my friends and online working. The people i know mainly use yahoo and yahoo is the number messenger in my country. Also, sometimes I read news in yahoo news. Some news is really interesting.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrambleBramley View Post
      Yahoo help me communicate with my friends and online working. The people i know mainly use yahoo and yahoo is the number messenger in my country. Also, sometimes I read news in yahoo news. Some news is really interesting.
      I suppose that if you use yahoo as you main email address it would really make a difference in your everyday life. Communication is key nowadays that we tend to send/receive mail communication daily. This initself is very important in effectively doing your daily tasks effectively.

MTV$
      Thanks

For me the best part is I love yahoo messenger and mail service. Yahoo news is more reliable and it has got attached in every section of internet. yahoo answer is a favorite one to solve the problems uploaded in different sections.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes yahoo help me in everyday living because I use lots of feature of yahoo like chatting with friends, video call, news , weather and lot of other .

MTV$
      Thanks

Really yahoo has been in my daily helper diary since cause they help me with alot of there feature but i basically stick or addict to the use of only two out of all in which part of the two is yahoo weather report and their mail.however i can joke with this two feature cause they help me alot.

MTV$
      Thanks

yahoo help me a lot, when i go there and want to check my email, and want to know the latest news and some updates, and on the lighter side of it if you wanted to have fun and play some games, there are a lot of things you can do here in yahoo.

MTV$
      Thanks

It keeps me updated to latest happening around the world because of Yahoo news which is one of my favorite feature of yahoo news there is no better than yahoo news for me. I don't even need to open television just to know the latest happening around the world as i can always check yahoo news to read some news.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information