Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: mt5 forum - www.forum.mt5.com

yes everything is nice it would have been just awesome if we could have withdrawn the bonus that we made here like in uwcfx otherwise the whole concept of this forum is great, you can make money for your trading account and learn a lot too from this forum.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I didn't too much like to post in this site again, I prefer to post in PTP site which gave me payment directly to my LR without trading it first. In here, we must trade and we can earn profit from that trading. It's not good idea for me because I don't too much like trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

this is not indeed paid to post forum...they are offering some section as paying because it is sponsored by instaforex and forum is specially designed for people who are interested and into forex trading...if you wanna learn about forex then this forum is for you.

MTV$
      Thanks

The great opportunity as comes for every member. This site has help to make little amount for my survival and for tradin

MTV$
      Thanks

well there are a lot of good things about this forum first of all is that the posting rate is high another thing is that you receive all your payments directly into your instaforex accounts without any hassles another thing is that you can gain a lot of knowledge about forex from here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avir0ckerx View Post
      well there are a lot of good things about this forum first of all is that the posting rate is high another thing is that you receive all your payments directly into your instaforex accounts without any hassles another thing is that you can gain a lot of knowledge about forex from here.
      not only knowledge we can get from here, but possible generous income if we can trade good from the bonus post. other ptp just give us few cents per post and if we want to earn good, we must spend a lot of time to post. it will make us tired of typing. this forum give us good lesson for effort. mt5 give us a lot of information about forex, let us posting to earn income to start trading with then the best thing is give us opportunity to earn unlimited income through forex with good amount. i love mt5.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

I understand the love you've got for Mt5 forum,since earning here is quite high,and then it afford us the opportunity to trade forex too.Since we can double the amount if we're good at trading forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also like this forum very much because of high rate per post and high rate per referral post. Fortunately I can trade, so I can speed up my earning in forex without need to spend any single cents from my own pocket.

MTV$
      Thanks

well,the problem here is that you cannot withdraw the bonus here otherwise everything is fantastic and the referral post rates are also quite extravagant..around 10 cents per referral post and they pay on a monthly basis.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't have too much interest in forex matter anymore but this forum is good for you who is interesting to learn about forex
      but you don't have any capitals. It will give you free amount of capital with posting in the site.

MTV$
      Thanks

mt5forum and nigeria both are associated with instaforex and are good for people who have trader accounts in instaforex.com so i think that people who do not have an instaforex account and are not interested in forex this forum is of no use to them.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stefanie View Post
      I don't have too much interest in forex matter anymore but this forum is good for you who is interesting to learn about forex
      but you don't have any capitals. It will give you free amount of capital with posting in the site.
      me too , i can not post there because all payments are done for making posts and topics about forex trading and other things about forex like ucmfx forum , so i have to post in forums like here and MF which talk about other ways of earning.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

You got it right,stephenie,it will give you capital to start trading or practising your forex skill,but it not a free money,since it take time to post.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legendkid View Post
      You got it right,stephenie,it will give you capital to start trading or practising your forex skill,but it not a free money,since it take time to post.
      You got the point. It is not free money because when we post we do some effort. Actually this forum make us work twice to earn real cash. We need to post first to get starting capital then we need to trade it to be able to withdraw and earn real cash. So if our trading turn into bad trading and losing it all, we will get nothing.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deltaforce View Post
      You got the point. It is not free money because when we post we do some effort. Actually this forum make us work twice to earn real cash. We need to post first to get starting capital then we need to trade it to be able to withdraw and earn real cash. So if our trading turn into bad trading and losing it all, we will get nothing.
      well that's right..but this is one good one for trader and forex learner as they can discussion about forex and getting some fund in their trading account same time to try trading...this forum is not recommend for those who just want the earning in their payment processor.instaforex has implemented new option where we can invest our fund with good traders and get percentage in profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajloves92 View Post
      well that's right..but this is one good one for trader and forex learner as they can discussion about forex and getting some fund in their trading account same time to try trading...this forum is not recommend for those who just want the earning in their payment processor.instaforex has implemented new option where we can invest our fund with good traders and get percentage in profit.
      Wow,that is a good addition from this site.You know i once suggest this and i am glad that it had been implemented.But only thing the admin also need to do now is let others who are not into Forex Trading earn from it by allowing them to post on other section that is not Forex related.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      Wow,that is a good addition from this site.You know i once suggest this and i am glad that it had been implemented.But only thing the admin also need to do now is let others who are not into Forex Trading earn from it by allowing them to post on other section that is not Forex related.
      The purpose of this forum is to promote the forex broker. If it just turn into normal ptp, the broker will not benefit at all. That's the reason why it is only forex forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      I am afraid that won't be possible as mt5 forum is sponsored by Instantforex broker website and they won't do any support to other Get Paid to Section...I know mt5 forum from quite a long time and they have limited section for get paid to post.they also have infraction and point deduction if they don't find our post as useful information to others.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deltaforce View Post
      The purpose of this forum is to promote the forex broker. If it just turn into normal ptp, the broker will not benefit at all. That's the reason why it is only forex forum.
      this PTP have a benefit to the forex brocker because you will get more traders to your broker by offering this very high rates for posting in there forum and then reques you payout to their broker and trade with it. this will make more people trade here and also get benefit from posting in the forum, so this forum have great benefit for instaforex.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't too much like to post in here because it will be useless for me. I can't do trading and I have tried to trade and the result, I lost all of my bonus posting without anything left. I didn't think I can earn some dollars from this forum.

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information