Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

mt5 forum - www.forum.mt5.com

This is really a great ptp forum and it is forex based. Its sponsored and run by Insta forex. Pay per post rate there is 20 cents per post and thread with no minimum payout and payment is done at the end of every month directly to our Insta Forex trading account. I am a member there for about the past 3 months.
      Join here - http://www.forum.mt5.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: mt5 forum - www.forum.mt5.com

What will be the use of this site to us who doesn't know how to trade on forex ? If this site is paying directly to our ecurrency,it would have been much better.But the admin did wanted those into forext trading to be their member.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

I think that's where instaforex falls in.Bring as much members as possible,since it's a must for every member to have a instaforex account,and for sure,there's no other payout processor that's accepted.sn that left the room for instaforex.For sure it's going to boast them above other forex broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

I credit the person who gave them that idea.this is what online payment processor should be doing as at now.They too should singe handed sponsor a good forum site and let the site use only their ecurrency for payment.this will surely boost their business.

MTV$
      Thanks

MT5 is great forum for Forex traders since you can earn good amount there for trading, thou bonus for posting is not withdrawable but profit from trading can be without any time without any restriction. Kind of trade forex for free

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah,kind of trade fore for free but what happen if you lose the money you used to trade ? Can't we transfer the money to our profits earned from trading on forex ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      Yeah,kind of trade fore for free but what happen if you lose the money you used to trade ? Can't we transfer the money to our profits earned from trading on forex ?
      Mt5 boasts for having one of the highest ptp forum traffic with more than a thousand login at the same time during peak moments. Though you can not directly withdraw your earnings in the forum, the minimum character per post is low and the site activity is extreme making it very easy to have enough money to trade with. Recall that the higher your account the higher the possible profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

This forum is one of good forum because we could get capitals to trade in InstaForex. This forum will give us
      20 cents per post. I think this is good for you who wanted to trade with free capital. I used this forum to get
      some bucks from trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

If the forum is offering 20cents for posting on their site,i am sure the quality of those posts must be really good.I don't think,we can post two lines or three in there.

MTV$
      Thanks

im just registered in here today and im just realize when we made a posting our post will approved manually by the moderator..
      guys may i know how long the moderator will approved our post in here?? and are that is true the payment made monthly in here??

MTV$
      Thanks

If that is the case on this site,posting will be a difficult thing.If i am posting in there,hardly will i be making 10 post per day.And the postings won't be something we can be sure will get accepted.

MTV$
      Thanks

@charlly :
      well that is true..when our post isn't qualified our post will not counted for sure..and the mod will delete our that post..just try to give the good post in there and make sure mod will approve your post..

my question is..if we are just active in the 5 cent each post section are our payment still accepted in the end of the month?? or we will rejected because not active in the forex section too??

MTV$
      Thanks

Me too i really don't know about Forex! usually a Forex based PTP offers a high rates for every post, do you mates know about the reasons?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monyitomon View Post
      Me too i really don't know about Forex! usually a Forex based PTP offers a high rates for every post, do you mates know about the reasons?
      That was okay if you didn't too much know about Forex matter because you could learn about forex in here. There are many
      knowledges and experiences which you could get from this forum but you must have passion to trade in forex market
      because the points which you got in here, you must use it to trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

The reason they are offering a high rate is because of the requirement needed to post in there.You can just post two line s and expect to get paid,their system will reject such posts.So you need to make at least five line postings.To do that you need to know lots about what you are discussing on which is forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

@andry :
      i know you are active in here with neng my friend please can you answer my question?? how long until the mod is approved our post and beside that i want add the question again..are our point is MUST used for trade?? we can't cashout it directly to our real money??

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't know much about this forum as i have not bother to reach payout since joining them,tv i think you need to know a little about forex to be able to post here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      @andry :
      i know you are active in here with neng my friend please can you answer my question?? how long until the mod is approved our post and beside that i want add the question again..are our point is MUST used for trade?? we can't cashout it directly to our real money??
      yes the money you earn from this forum will be use for trading in forex
      if you profit then you can only withdraw your profit

MTV$
      Thanks

i have reached payout but i don't know how to request payout here. i can't find a payout request section here. and i don't know how to attach my forex account info here.

MTV$
      Thanks

This forum is really great chance for you who liked to trade in forex market but you didn't have too much amount of capital to spend. It will give you free amount of capital with unlimited amount, that will depend on our activities in the forum.

Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information