Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

GoldExPay.com - BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE LR, PM, GDP, CashU, WMZ, Paxum, CG, STP, MB, PP e

GOLDEXPAY offer service for buy, sell, exchange Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, Perfect Money, AlertPay, Paxum, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, C-gold, Pecunix, PayPal, MoneyBookers, GlobalDigitalPay etc.

Goldexpay.com is

- official exchanger of Liberty Reserve;
      - official exchange partner of Perfect Money;
      - official exchanger of SolidTrust Pay;
      - verified exchanger of C-gold;
      - certified exchange agent of Global Digital Pay.
      - Paxum business account owner.
      - official reseller of CashU.

Payment options:
      - international bank wire USD and EUR (SEPA) transfers;
      - money transfers (WU, MG);
      - VISA/MASTERCARD.

We can become your reliable partner you can rely on at any time.

GOLDEXPAY has large reserves and offer attractive fees for VIP members.

Please see our rates and use our calculator.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Goldexpay.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: GoldExPay.com - BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE LR, PM, GDP, CashU, WMZ, Paxum, CG, STP, MB,

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY. COM make perfect proposal for you

Western Union -> to -> Liberty Reserve USD !!!ONLY FOR 1.4% +6 USD!!!

Get your money fast with our service!

and our proposal for buying Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money is still valid

International Wire Transfer -> to -> Liberty Reserve USD 0%
      International Wire Transfer -> to -> Perfect Money USD 0%

Please contact us for details
      Goldexpay.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: GoldExPay.com - BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE LR, PM, GDP, CashU, WMZ, Paxum, CG, STP, MB,

Exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM provides new Branded Debit Card for all verified members.

You can easily withdraw Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold, GlobalDigitalPay etc. to card. Cash it instantly at millions locations worldwide.

Our Debit Card is reliable, cheap and the quickest way to cash out your e-currency!
      It's easy-to-use and convenient way to withdraw your e-currency!

Our Debit Card can be used to :

- withdraw funds at ATM that displays the MasterCard, Maestro, or Cirrus brand marks (logos);
      - make secure purchases on the Internet where Mastercard is accepted;
      - make purchases at POS locations where Maestro/Mastercard is accepted.

ATM fee is only $2.5 USD. Card price starts from $25 USD (free shipping).

Start saving your time and money with Branded Debit Card!

You can find additional information here Goldexpay.com/debit_card.

MTV$
      Thanks

Exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM provides discount for our Twitter and Facebook followers.

Join us on facebook and follow us on twitter and get up to 25 USD discount for buying reloadable Goldexpay cards.

Start saving your time and money with Goldexpay Debit card!

You can find additional information blog.goldexpay.com

MTV$
      Thanks

One question - i already have debit card from entropay.com, is it possible to use your service to send money to that virtual reloadable card ?I'm asking this because i want to exchange liberty reserve for that card and as i'm resident of india, i can't buy plastic debit card from online sites. Do you offer such card to indians ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      One question - i already have debit card from entropay.com, is it possible to use your service to send money to that virtual reloadable card ?I'm asking this because i want to exchange liberty reserve for that card and as i'm resident of india, i can't buy plastic debit card from online sites. Do you offer such card to indians ?
      Hello ryuken, as for your first question you need to contact our support team (support{at}goldexpay.com) they will check your information and give you clear answer. As for your second question, yes you can order our debit cards, they are available for the residents of India.
      Last edited by goldexpay; 06-08-2011 at 06:32 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

I tried verifying my phone here but haven't got the sms text yet. I am from the US I tried putting 1 then my area code then number but still didn't get it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bizzyx33 View Post
      I tried verifying my phone here but haven't got the sms text yet. I am from the US I tried putting 1 then my area code then number but still didn't get it.
      Hello bizzyx33, please contact our support team. They will help you to verify your cell phone. You can find all our contacts here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: GoldExPay.com - BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE LR, PM, GDP, CashU, WMZ, Paxum, CG, STP, MB, PP e

Are International Country like Philippines supported? How about Alertpay to Paypal account? BAdly needed to exchange my AP to PP. Thanks for the info anyway.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: GoldExPay.com - BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE LR, PM, GDP, CashU, WMZ, Paxum, CG, STP, MB, PP e

I've heard great things about this exchange service. I would trust them with my money, but mainly because I use PM and they are a certified partner.

MTV$
      Thanks

can i transfer funds from my liberty reserve into my money bookers on there? And do they accept people from any part of the world? I ask Because i am a nigerian

MTV$
      Thanks

can i transfer funds from my liberty reserve into my money bookers on there? And do they accept people from any part of the world? I ask Because i am a nigerian can i transfer funds from my liberty reserve into my money bookers on there? And do they accept people from any part of the world? I ask Because i am a nigerian

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelcole View Post
      can i transfer funds from my liberty reserve into my money bookers on there? And do they accept people from any part of the world? I ask Because i am a nigerian can i transfer funds from my liberty reserve into my money bookers on there? And do they accept people from any part of the world? I ask Because i am a nigerian
      Hello rafaelcole, yes you can. This option available for all registered (not verified) users. Please create an account on goldexpay and place an order.

MTV$
      Thanks

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM make perfect proposal for you

International Wire Transfer -> to -> Liberty Reserve USD 0%
      You are welcome to place an order https://goldexpay.com/buy_ecurrency

http://goldexpay.com/

MTV$
      Thanks

New payment gateway!

We have added new option on our website "Western Express" for buying Liberty Reserve in the fastest way. The main advantage of "Western Express" is short processing time.

All transaction are completed in 5-10 min after verification of your payment documents by our processing team.

You are welcome to place orders on our website. You can find this option in Buy area on our website.

http://goldexpay.com

MTV$
      Thanks

The fees is actually great, and the convenience of a credit card or atm card, but the fees there are very high.

MTV$
      Thanks

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM make perfect proposal for you

Perfect Money USD -> to -> Liberty Reserve USD 1.4%
      You are welcome to place an order https://goldexpay.com/order/perfect_...ty_reserve_usd

MTV$
      Thanks

Dear customers,

We are glad to inform you that now you are able to withdraw e-currency to any VISA and Mastercard worldwide.
      You are welcome to place the order on our website.
      https://goldexpay.com/order/liberty_...redit_card_usd

The funds will appear on your card in 2-6 business days (usually 48 hours). There are no monthly limits.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hmmmmmmm, that's a good one, but my question is does it support all country of the world, cos i dont know if it would support transaction from my own side of the world, anyways it's a good one with a good exchange rate.

MTV$
      Thanks

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> Perfect Money USD 1.4%

You are welcome to place an order http://bit.ly/MZTZOW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information