Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forex Trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Trading

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Yes we choose broker because we want safe and making money altogether with these company, and no anyone trader that want to facing problem when using service from broker, so we will get real experience when we already joined on broker that chosen
      election broker indeed we should do because in order to facilitate trading, we should be able to choose a broker to be able to secure the capital and our finances well, because the broker is a bridge to be able to produce our own benefit, so you should better understand how to choose a broker with good, and I think Freshforex broker will help us in trading

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes we choose broker because has reason, and more important is we joined broker and giving good service and reputable broker, has regulation, but however forex is risky, spent money that afford to lose is important for trader keep discipline with these rules

MTV$
      Thanks

I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, because lost of brokers are found to be scams. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes actually forex business is risky, for trader choosing broker is important where they will put their money, will regret if eventually they facing scamm broker and before joined broker making research is important and then only spent money that afford to lose if you having good skill hence will can increasing money and trying withdraw money and look how process withdrawn quick or too long

MTV$
      Thanks

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.
      how to choose a broker that we can do is to look at how it works, including capital and our financial's security, because it is the main thing to be able to achieve comfort and tranquility trader, we can of how to deposit and withdrawal transactions are simple and fast, or vice versa

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      how to choose a broker that we can do is to look at how it works, including capital and our financial's security, because it is the main thing to be able to achieve comfort and tranquility trader, we can of how to deposit and withdrawal transactions are simple and fast, or vice versa
      Yes maybe as trader also will consider with kinds payment processor that used because not all trader might having credit card or payment processor that new included them, but if we can deposit and withdraw money with simple way hence also will interested with broker

MTV$
      Thanks

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, thatís why for making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the platform which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes indeed in forex trading we only trying get high possibility to making profit because actually market movement sometime very dynamic and unpredictable, we can facing with loss in trading even use whatever system and strategy, because forex market very dynamic and sometime unpredictable

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading styles. I have started my trading career with a small balance, thatís why from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper I have chosen TempleFX which for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping for all time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes we can start with small balance, or if not yet ready start on real account we can use demo account for trading purposes and we can making good money if already having profitable system and strategy trading, so here we need patience and also learn step by step from demo account until we finding profitable system and strategy or really we understand how to manage money in forex market

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Mohammad View Post
      There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the platform which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.
      Margin requirements are not a problem now a days. Most scalpers get around 20%-50% if I am not wrong. But yeah for scalpers fast execution and low expense is necessary. That will increase their chance of success.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      Margin requirements are not a problem now a days. Most scalpers get around 20%-50% if I am not wrong. But yeah for scalpers fast execution and low expense is necessary. That will increase their chance of success.
      Now many broker offer high leverage like as on my broker also there are option high leverage 1:1000 but as trader also need to understand because using high leverage can leading them to become greedy and this harmful account because not always they can making perfect analysis

MTV$
      Thanks

According to my trading experience I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. My trading career I donít like to trade with any kinds of bonus offer due to many restrictions. And I am very much comfortable with a wide range of trading facilities that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. They for all time make sure superior execution for trading, security of funds at any investments, easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex trading is a business that has a high enough risk, so for us to better understand how the way where forex runs well and correctly, this business is the most important thing is to have the skill of the maximum trading ability to gain

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes indeed forex as high risk high gain, and required knowlegde and experience to manage money on forex market, because also already many trader fail on trading should become early warning if we better making good preparation with learning on demo account

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Yes indeed forex as high risk high gain, and required knowlegde and experience to manage money on forex market, because also already many trader fail on trading should become early warning if we better making good preparation with learning on demo account
      The experience we have is one that we have to live and learn well, so experience is one of the things that must be studied with the best possible in order to make it easier to be more understanding

MTV$
      Thanks

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
      The experience we have on ourselves will help the planning and management, and it will give a good impression and facilitate us to evaluate well, so maximize all its things well in order to be able to control the risk easily and minimize it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information