Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Forex Trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Mohammad View Post
      In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.
      In my opinion leverage is not a factor in choosing a broker. Because most of the brokers offer competitive leverage. And in my opinion a trader does not need more than 1:400 leverage.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      In my opinion leverage is not a factor in choosing a broker. Because most of the brokers offer competitive leverage. And in my opinion a trader does not need more than 1:400 leverage.
      I really agree, and besides the trader other than choosing a broker whose leverage is large, the trader also chooses a broker who already has a legitimate regulation and trusted. so that trader's capital is safe and comfortable when running its trading activity.

MTV$
      Thanks

because the broker is meruapakan most important factor that can help traders to survive and can achieve success in the forex, that's why traders should be able to continue to pay attention to the broker before going to decide to choose trading with the broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      because the broker is meruapakan most important factor that can help traders to survive and can achieve success in the forex, that's why traders should be able to continue to pay attention to the broker before going to decide to choose trading with the broker.
      broker is a bridge to help traders succeed in forex, therefore traders choose brokers that really fit with the trading style of each trader, and have the regulation and legality of trusted, for traders can be comfortable and safe to do his trading.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information