Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex Trading

We are glad of your interest of becoming an IKO Forex Limited partner. IKO Forex Limited values the essence of great partnership in every business endeavor. We always maintain the high degree of good business relations with our clients as well as with our partners. So we created the IKO Forex Limited Partnership Programs to compensate and award partners who referred and introduced clients to IKO Forex Limited.

IKO Forex Limited Partnership Programs are the following:

* Affiliate Trader
      * Introducing Broker
      * Master Introducer Broker

AFFILIATE TRADER PROGRAM

To be an Affiliate Trader, a partner needs to open a live account with IKO Forex Limited who will be provided with a trading account number and a personal referral link. The trading account number and the personal referral link will serve as tracer that will trace any client who registered to IKO Forex Limited under the Affiliate Traderís account, and/or who registered using Affiliate Traderís personal link.

Thus, to consider a client to be under your direct referral, such client must register either of the following ways:

* By entering your trading account number in Agent code area upon registration; or
      * By using your personal referral link, which is available in your cabinet by clicking on "my profile", upon registration.

Under this program, the Affiliate Trader shall be entitled for a commission of 0.5 pips for each closed trade that their direct referral client makes. The Affiliate Trader can access and view a 24-hour online affiliate statistics at the IKOFX Cabinet system.

INTRODUCING BROKER PROGRAM

Whether you are an individual or business firm, you are very much welcome to be our partner and become an IKOFX Introducing Broker (IB). As an IKOFX IB, you will earn and receive a highly competitive compensation by referring and or directing to IKO Forex Limited new clients.

Under this program, the IKOFX IB shall be entitled for a commission of 0.8 pips for each closed trade that their direct referral client makes.

The following are the requirements to become an IKOFX IB:

* Be an Affiliate Trader, thus, open a live account with IKOFX;
      * Recruit at-least 5 direct referral clients;
      * Accumulate a total clientsí deposits of 30,000USD from all of your down-lines in a year;
      * Accumulate a total trade volume of 100 standard lots and
      * Write an email to partnership@ikofx.com to upgrade your account to IB account.

MASTER INTRODUCING BROKER PROGRAM

It is the best interest of IKO Forex Limited to offer and give our partners the best and most competitive compensation to suit our partnerís strengths and referral capabilities. Thus, under this program, an IKOFX Master Introducing Broker (MIB) shall be entitled for a commission of 1 pip for each closed trade that their direct referral client makes.

The following are the requirements to become an IKOFX MIB:

* Be an IKOFX IB, thus, open a live account with IKOFX;
      * Recruit at-least 10 direct referral clients;
      * Accumulate a total deposits of 100,000USD from all of your down-lines in a year;
      * Accumulate a total trade volume of 500 standard lots; and
      * Write an email to partnership@ikofx.com to upgrade your account from IB to MIB.

IKO Forex Limited makes available support and training program to IKOFX IB and IKOFX MIB, so that they will become highly qualified to assist their clients and give them the ability to trade on a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform. IKOFX IB and MIB can access the 24-hour online affiliate statistics at the IKOFX system.

IKO Forex Limited - THE BEST FOREX ASIA

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Trading

Theirs just too many forex broker online right now. And I don't even know if they are legit or not. But one thing I'm looking for is if a broker site has a paying forum. At least I will going to earn in that forum and invest what I earn from that forum into the forex site. Now do this site have forum?
      thanks.

MTV$
      Thanks

Your agent online too many now. And I do not even know if they are legitimate or not. But one thing I look for is whether a broker site has a forum paid. At least, I will win in this forum and invest what I do on this site Forex Forum. Now this site should forums?
      Thank you.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are a few brokers there, I think you have options to decide what kind of account you want, perhaps if you are just starting off, start with a mirco account.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are some riders, I think you have the option to decide what type of account you want, maybe you're just starting, begin with an account of Mirco.

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually nowadays we forex trader most expecially new bies always confuse when it turn to choosing of broker cause there are different brokers with different platform in which they all have different feature either by payment pocessor or by leverage.
      Meanwhile almost all the brokers are legit and eve ikofx is among the legit one cause a friend of my trade there.

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually nowadays we forex trader most expecially new bies always confuse when it turn to choosing of broker cause there are different brokers with different platform in which they all have different feature either by payment pocessor or by leverage.
      Meanwhile almost all the brokers are legit and eve ikofx is among the legit one cause a friend of my trade there.

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex Brokers would be required to register with CFTC as “retail foreign ... The
      lack of choice and forceful unnecessary leverage minimization will ... access
      online forex firms and brokers. They offer real time forex quotes, charts .

Click here to view results

MTV$
      Thanks

There are many forex sites are found in online. What does the procedure of forex not to loose the money... Are there any systems of that.
      Dinesh Ghimire

MTV$
      Thanks

forex is a very useful way to earn money believe me i tried it and it worked with me. Most people say that you will lose your money but i did't because of AMAN for Managed Forex Accounts.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think there are many ways for we to find this information. now there are many E-BOOK about forex which provided for free, on the other hand, you can get comprehensive knowledge about forex trading on MT5 forum and UWCFX.
      But as a beginners, I think you can pay more attention to fundamental analysis which will do more help for your trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

All these benefits make the Forex market very attractive to investors and traders.We need to make something clear though, even when all these benefits of the Forex market are notorious; it is still difficult to make a successful career trading the Forex market.

MTV$
      Thanks

To get some real profits one should think of trading as full time job that requires complete involvement. That's true.

MTV$
      Thanks

All these benefits make the Forex market very attractive to investors and traders.We need to make something clear though, even when all these benefits of the Forex market are notorious; it is still difficult to make a successful career trading the Forex market.

MTV$
      Thanks

forex is not that job to do. i guess it is quite interesting if you learn it once. must choose a reliable broker because everything depends on it. it has lot many benefits which you can't even count.

All these advantages create the Foreign exchange industry very eye-catching to investors and investors.We need to create something clear though, even when all these advantages of the Foreign exchange industry are notorious; it is still difficult to create a successful career trading the Foreign exchange industry.

Programs affiliate
      Top forex
      Last edited by AndrewAnthony; 09-14-2012 at 04:03 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

And I don't even know if they are legit or not. But one thing I'm looking for is if a broker site has a paying forum. At least I will going to earn in that forum and invest what I earn from that forum into the forex site. Now do this site have forum?we forex trader most expecially new bies always confuse when it turn to choosing of broker cause there are different brokers with different platform in which they all have different feature either by payment pocessor or by leverage.

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to learn forex trading ..
      but I do not understand the ad panels in forex trading

MTV$
      Thanks

I think the legit forex brokers and so far proven to pay members are instaforex, because in addition we can trade in this site directly and request payment via virtual account or even a local bank can also get bonus forex trading by following the forum on this site , which is practically a sizable bonus.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information