Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279
    Results 5,561 to 5,579 of 5579
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Mylot - mylot.com

That's really too bad based on what I heard and read this forum is no longer pay per post forum anymore..

I read that this forum was quite popular as one of the pay per post forum.

Now it has stopped paying its member I doubt it can maintain its popularity.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

the sound is good for this site..may i know how much they are paying per post?.minimum payout how much ?.payment processor(payza or ppp or LL) also i need.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barbie View Post
      the sound is good for this site..may i know how much they are paying per post?.minimum payout how much ?.payment processor(payza or ppp or LL) also i need.
      Again... I will keep repeating myself until my fingers fall off from typing, read the following:

MYLOT DOES NOT PAY.

NO MONEY ON MYLOT.

THE EARNINGS PROGRAM HAS ENDED. FINISH!!!

Ok, so mylot has stopped paying it's members... The only way to "make money" from mylot now is to try and get some referrals to your other PTC, PTP sites, because now they allow referral links while before they did not allow referral links...

Got it? Everybody, seriously, don't you people read any comments from the thread before you actually comment???

Anyway, NO MORE PAY ON MYLOT...

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes it's no longer paying anymore. But it's just okay since I don't have enough time to post on the site anyways. So it's not a big loss for me if the site had stop the ptp here. I think that the site wasn't earning enough revenues that's why the admin had stopped the incentives in getting paid for our participation. I have been a member here for many years already. Anyway it's still online but have changed forum script. It looks more like twitter in layout.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think mylot is one of the site that is been closed now for the payment. I don't think mylot won't be there forever now and they will close the rest of the site. it is not paying for sure.

that said how many people are bothered to even post over there anymore. I don't think many people left for the posting. mostly gone for what i know these days.

MTV$
      Thanks

Mylot when it was still on used to be one of my favourites as you find very interesting discussions there. Since it stopped paying, so many of its members are no longer visiting and that community of discussion is no longer there. More so, it is gradually turning it's interface to that of twitter. Some are of the opinion that sometime, someday, they will return.

MTV$
      Thanks

I decided to check this thread because I saw that you are the last poster,I though you wanted to update the thread. Well the forum is not paying so there is nothing much to discuss about the forum. One of the mods here should close the thread.

MTV$
      Thanks

I used to use them but they stop paying nowadays and I'm not crazy about one cent per post anyways. That is way too low where I can get ten cents per post at postloop. Postloop is so much better than mylot. I like the great discussions topics though at mylot. The topics are great. However, I think no one will use them now since they stop paying. I wonder why they stop paying. They seem to be making lots of money with all of those users over there. I think mylot should pay again if they want people to use them.

MTV$
      Thanks

Mylot is a good social network but you have to understand that they are not paying anymore and they may not even going to be paying.You should consider that mylot is a good site but that is all for them now. you have to move onto something else and eventually you would make some random money with other sites

MTV$
      Thanks

It's true that mylot is no longer a paying one again but one cannot still rule out completely, the fact that a good and credible hand might get hold of it tomorrow and make something good out of it.

MTV$
      Thanks

I like mylot a lot and they always have good discussions going on. i love to talk on there and get answers however I wasn't crazy about the one penny per post. I like for them to have more than one penny per post. I think its way too low. I think you all should try out morachat. They're so much better. I like Morachat so much better.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, if you talk about those short lovely discussions, you can always be guaranteed mylot will give it to you. They had some group of members who used to be good in hosting such discussions in a merry go round manner.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not sure what people do over there these days. most of the people are now moved to the bubblews and they are also posting on regular basis. this is good considering how the mylot is lost and not making money for many people anymore. this is something bad and shoould not bbe considered for the posting and earning.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site is no longer appealing since they stopped payments and the fact that Bubblews came, so many saw is a perfect replacement for mylot. I do think people still visit there till date, if not, it would have been closed down.

MTV$
      Thanks

I got first payout by bubblews last week and was only paid by mylot once. I am working on my second payout in bubblews and I almost have $10 in my account. I would like to get 2nd payout in October or November 2013.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hey mylot is a social networking site it paid its users for posting,leaving comments,discussions and everything you do but unfortunately it stopped its paying service you can join them but you can't paid for it

MTV$
      Thanks

I wonder if anyone care to use the site and not understading that this site is not paid to post anymore. they are now just a chatting site. it would be good if they can pay us good money based on the regular spending the ads and then not paying us back at all. i wonder who wastes time there anymore.

MTV$
      Thanks

i tried earlier on this Forum but it does not suit me so i left by only working 4 to 5 days they payout is too small and i cannot work for months to make just $3 i think no one can do

MTV$
      Thanks

Mylot is gone as paid service and msot of the friends and people are now active on the bubblews. which is again good site and worth spending the time into. I would certainly consider the mylot for the regular posting if you have no intention to make money but just want to make money.

Page 279 of 279 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279

Thread Information