Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 195 1231151101 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Thecashchat - thecashchat.com

Hello Members,

The Cash Chat is new Revaluation forum here you can earn from Posting.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin= $0.01

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 300 Gold Coins to LR & 500 Gold Coins to Paypal.

Minimum Payout?

$3 to Liberty Reserve
      $5 To Paypal

www.thecashchat.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to neng For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Thecashchat - thecashchat.com

Seems you rush your posting here.Thecashchat is one of the best forum site i am working on at the moment.The posting rate is 3cents per reply and 3cents per new thread.The admin is a good person,pays on time.

MTV$
      Thanks

i dont know if i'm wrong but i'm almost sure that the payout minimum is $4 for TCC! check again my friend!
      "You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will get paid for Posting$0.03 for reply and $0.03 for New Thread Minimum Payout $4 Liberty Reserve & Alertpayalongwith access many other special features like Win money from Contest, Earn from TCC Offers etc etc. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! "
      you see my friend! its like the site say it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stachart For This Useful Post:

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

Yes,admin nick do pay on time.I'm just a registered member here without a post.But if this forum rates are lowered than that of earningpalace,i think it's going to be hard posting here,except we can get payout faster here than there.

MTV$
      Thanks

I just joined at that paid to post forum along with this one yesterday by now I haven't posted there yet guess too many positive feed backs about that one and I really have to look at that one and be active in there to make some sort of cash outs from there
      By the way do they have posting limits as I haven't found it yet if actually there is one or not?

MTV$
      Thanks

Absolutely none my man.I love cashchat.It is one of those i have earned from posting online.You will surely enjoy your time posting in there.There is no posting limit,i mean replying to topics but like all other site,there is a limit to threads you can great per day.

MTV$
      Thanks

NICK pay always his members but not on time! really not on my time because i make payment once or twice per week! so, i dont care because my payment are safe! bu its not on time, its the same admin of earningpalace, 2 great forums, i have more than 50 posts on TCC and more than 450 points on EP, just wait for my payment!

MTV$
      Thanks

anyone can confirm the current rate for posting..I know many forum changes the pay rate and they don't update the notice board.

stachart @ how long they take to release payment ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah,the rate for posting on this forum is still the same,which is 3cents per post and 3cents for new threads.About payment,i don't think,it is taking lots of time.Mostly,they are done withing three days.For the pat two weeks now,payment maybe a bit slow,it was due to the changing of server.I am sure with time,they will resume again to the normal time for payment.

MTV$
      Thanks

In my first payment request, I got penalize from making an infraction (posting in one section only). For my second payment request, I posted both in GPT section and the Forex section and my payment request got approved without penalty.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think the rules on this site is too strict.Others are also having the same rules of not posting in one section only.There are lots of sections or topic to post on.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are sections like ecurrency,Get Paid To,Investment etc that one can post on.I don't think it should be too difficult to post on these topics,right ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Just like you too. Those section you mention are the most easy section where i can post on. I have more words to post in this sections anytime of the day. Just find fun in what you are doing.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think its hard to post in different categories even if you're not into HYIP's/Surfs or MLM/Cyclers you still do have plenty of other options available.There is betting/gambling,stocks,Seo's even if they don't amuse you , you can always post in general discussions and off topics to save yourself from that kinda infractions.

MTV$
      Thanks

We can set our activities to at least three sections on the site.I am glad that the site is now here and won't be changing servers as it was the case last week.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      i think that the site has many things like good contest and nice rate, nice loading. but the activity is just moderate. but i was expecting to have more activity since the admin is paying well. i guess the members are just too busy already to concentrate more on this forum.
      I think the amount of time the admin of the site used in changing servers really affected the site.Since it was not accessible,members concentrated on others.I believe since it is back now,they will return there.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      i think that the site has many things like good contest and nice rate, nice loading. but the activity is just moderate. but i was expecting to have more activity since the admin is paying well. i guess the members are just too busy already to concentrate more on this forum.
      I think this is only because people focusing in posting in the sister of this forum earningpalace.com because the rates is higher there. but It will be very good if the person post more in this site because your payout request approved faster in TCC but the payment time is the same.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

But i still think of TCC as one of the best ptp forum ever.since there's always members online who are really posting in different sections.
      I just visit this forum once a while,but am not an active poster here.

MTV$
      Thanks

the activity in TCC has always been high but dont you think that the posting rates are low compared to the amount of points needed to cashout because it take a lot of time to reach the minimum points to cash out.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah,i agree with you.There are other sections to post on and the best thing in doing that is,we will be learning about different ways we can make something online.Though,we may not know lots about those topics,but we can still try and post maybe two or three times there.Doing this,will open us to whole lots of ways,we can earn online.

Page 1 of 195 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information