Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Openbux - openbux.com

The rate for standard member is not good.So i think they Need Long time to get the minimum Payouts amount but Bronze members Rate is good.And they Can earn money Quickly by their own click and also from their Referral.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabbi504564 View Post
      The rate for standard member is not good.So i think they Need Long time to get the minimum Payouts amount but Bronze members Rate is good.And they Can earn money Quickly by their own click and also from their Referral.
      Unlucky as this site got scam already.I stop click since before happy new years after Refback-PTC.com as my upline announce as Openbux scam already.As you see this site start to have decrease activity from this site so much.Should stay away from this site because they stop pay

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omostar View Post
      I am on this site too and the sad part is i am just about reaching the minimum payout and now i am hearing they are now scams. Anyway, i will still get the minimum and then request payout so i can comfirm myself. If i click for three more days, I will reach the $2 minimum payout.
      I think that you too should try to active and reach pay out limit because I too near reach it, it will not be many time for this active, when you will have more exactly info about this site is paying or not. Because I too only see a info about not pay out from that forum, You should contact with admin for all this problem, hope that he will pay out for you. Good Luck! I wait for good info from you.

MTV$
      Thanks

Are you kidding me ? This ptc is scam... i have 1.7 dollars and i need 2 dollars to cash out? OH MY God... they say that the fee for cashing out is 1 dollar and now openbux turned scam? JEESUUSS!! Yes i want to confirm that this ptc is also paying ... how can it be scam? Where is the ptc industry heading to? i have tried for a year to get good money from ptc sites and all i got is a little after 100 dollars and half of that amount i spent it on upgrades on scam sites ) ) ... LOOOL.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
      Are you kidding me ? This ptc is scam... i have 1.7 dollars and i need 2 dollars to cash out? OH MY God... they say that the fee for cashing out is 1 dollar and now openbux turned scam? JEESUUSS!! Yes i want to confirm that this ptc is also paying ... how can it be scam? Where is the ptc industry heading to? i have tried for a year to get good money from ptc sites and all i got is a little after 100 dollars and half of that amount i spent it on upgrades on scam sites ) ) ... LOOOL.
      It is really sad for you if this site become scam, I don't hope this problem, I hope that you will still be paid out with this site after all your force to work up to a year, you should check early about it in all, when you reach pay out and ask it but don't click more and wait for your payment. Good Luck! and hope that best everying about this site still for you.

MTV$
      Thanks

thank you xetang... very nice of you... i appreciate your concern my friend... yes.. i hardly made any bucks with ptc sites... just a little after 100 dollars like i said... it is so sad that so many ptcs turn scam so often... it was a promising site wasn t it? still with the 1 dollar fee it turns scam? OMG!!

MTV$
      Thanks

this website is like other ptc website and there is nothing different in this website same script and the minimum payout is also too high as compared to their paying rates.So i am not going to join this one.

MTV$
      Thanks

thank you xetang... very nice of you... i appreciate your concern my friend... yes.. i hardly made any bucks with ptc sites... just a little after 100 dollars like i said... it is so sad that so many ptcs turn scam so often... it was a promising site wasn t it? still with the 1 dollar fee it turns scam? OMG!!
      I don't be sure about it is scam or not, I too saw forum that have claim about payment is too long and say that this site is scam but it is only post, not have any reply for to now from that forum, you can check again it with above link. I think that this problem of payment, it need more to check, if you or anyone near reach pay out limit, please try to reach it and ask to pay out. If lucky, hope that you will be paid out or it will be best proof to see this site is scam or not

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      I don't be sure about it is scam or not, I too saw forum that have claim about payment is too long and say that this site is scam but it is only post, not have any reply for to now from that forum, you can check again it with above link. I think that this problem of payment, it need more to check, if you or anyone near reach pay out limit, please try to reach it and ask to pay out. If lucky, hope that you will be paid out or it will be best proof to see this site is scam or not
      If opnebux name will be change to closebux then I'm sure this site is a scam site. lols. But I guess we will never going to know if this site is a scam site unless we our self or someone that we really know have integrity say that he don't get paid.

MTV$
      Thanks

I saw some recent payment proofs... You mean to say they are paying only select members? I know poundsbux was paying only a few selected members and i made an upgrade because i saw that the ptc was paying and the payments were recently. ... so i invested 1.5 pounds(that means like 2.5 dollars) so i got scammed and didn t get any payment !! ! How stupid of me ?? JEEESUUUUSSSS!!!!!

MTV$
      Thanks

This ptc looks so professional. I like this ptc. Moreover the rate per click is quite normal i.e $0.01 per click. Every day we get 4 ads worth $0.04, so we can reach the minimum payout $2 for 50 days. Very long time to earn $2. Hmm, I think we must get some referrals or buy it to increase our daily earning in order to get minimum payout under 50 days.

MTV$
      Thanks

how you think as if you reach pay out limit $2 and then you don't be paid out? because it is scam, I see that this is having problem because have member to claim that this site have become scam, you should check all above posts and wait for new info from everyone before continue to work here if you don't want to be waste time without have anything

MTV$
      Thanks

I think with these low click rates, 4 ads is not justifiable rather admin should offer at least 10 and i believe he got capacity to do that.features of this site are good and site is stable to work on. payment procedure of this site is satisfactory.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark_lord21 View Post
      I think with these low click rates, 4 ads is not justifiable rather admin should offer at least 10 and i believe he got capacity to do that.features of this site are good and site is stable to work on. payment procedure of this site is satisfactory.
      I don't think the admin will offer 10 ads because he has already turned the site to scam. I reached my 2 dollars and requested for payout. They said the fee was dollar 1. But they never paid me the one dollar in my account. Don't waste time in this site because you will get 2 dollars in 50 days. After fifty days they are not going to pay you.

MTV$
      Thanks

THis site is very sure as this site is scam already so If you are very clever person shouldn't invest in this site or clicking in this site anymore because admin don't have anyway o pay you because he doesn't have any money to pay anyone.Do should stay away from this site already.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes it's scam site for few months ago. My last cashout was right after new year, and i have never been paid..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      how you think as if you reach pay out limit $2 and then you don't be paid out? because it is scam, I see that this is having problem because have member to claim that this site have become scam, you should check all above posts and wait for new info from everyone before continue to work here if you don't want to be waste time without have anything
      You are really correct my friend. Openbux seems to be scam ! If you would just look at the forum, in the 'payment proof' section you would see a lot of complaints from members that have not received their payment yet ! Some have not received their payment yet they requested a month or even 2 months ago. DOesn t that seem like scam to you ? Xetang you are very right it seems like scam! I have 1.999 dollars and i must make 2 dollars now! I will request payment tommorow and see if i get anything but if the other members didn t get their payments i doubt i will!!

MTV$
      Thanks

You are really correct my friend. Openbux seems to be scam ! If you would just look at the forum, in the 'payment proof' section you would see a lot of complaints from members that have not received their payment yet ! Some have not received their payment yet they requested a month or even 2 months ago. DOesn t that seem like scam to you ? Xetang you are very right it seems like scam! I have 1.999 dollars and i must make 2 dollars now! I will request payment tommorow and see if i get anything but if the other members didn t get their payments i doubt i will!!
      Yes, I waiting for your info about this payment of this site, today, I too have saw a bux site closed as Eb-bux, it is really lucky because I don't invest to pay out with this site when I have had more $3 in account after very many days active work. But it too is very sad when I put very many time but don't receive anything with that site. If I invest that it closed "how will it be?". I think that really can't believe any bux sites or PTC sites, if invest for upgrade, referrals, ads, it is too risk

MTV$
      Thanks

Holy MOther of God!!!! I just went on my openbux account and wanted to see some payment proofs but instead there is spamming on the payment proof section !! Actually i even saw some naughty photos ... I don t want to get in any details!! But it is not for minors to see what is on a payment proof on openbux that says: ''1st payment after 40 days''!!! Like i expected i didn t get paid anything from openbux!!! and the fee for cashing out is over 1 dollar ! Which means if you request 2 dollars you only get one but of course you won t get anything because it is scam!!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Holy MOther of God!!!! I just went on my openbux account and wanted to see some payment proofs but instead there is spamming on the payment proof section !! Actually i even saw some naughty photos ... I don t want to get in any details!! But it is not for minors to see what is on a payment proof on openbux that says: ''1st payment after 40 days''!!! Like i expected i didn t get paid anything from openbux!!! and the fee for cashing out is over 1 dollar ! Which means if you request 2 dollars you only get one but of course you won t get anything because it is scam!!!
      What do you expect? its say openbux so what you open its a surprise!. lols. anyway that only shows that its not moderated. once a site is not moderated its means its abandon site. Once a site is abandon then that means you will never get paid if you request payments in here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information