Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Openbux - openbux.com

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      The ads are not loading fast for me, is it a problem peculiar to me or is just something with the site? For now, I just click on the ads and come back to it much later.
      @ Hayyan, the rate is $0.01 per click and that is the best a standard member can get in the ptc industry!
      Can you check if you're cache is full? or try to check if the browser your using eats a lot of RAM space. If it does. then I think its time to clean your cache. Also try to clean your temporary files. Because I'm sure its already fulled. then try to click again. good luck.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

openbux first website in emoney but a few days ago I invest to buy a bot referrals only until my purchase now pending and my money be wasted. I had contact several times and no answer. I was disappointed once and what should I do? please help me also

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah friend i am join this openbux.com ptc site in last 2 monuths and i get my first payment on it it's payment is instant he he a very trusted site like neobux.com and buxsl.com and many more to many people are join this site fast day by day his members are including my friends are also join it it is very hounsty site but thanks for nice thread keep it up nice and hard work

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanjaanshan View Post
      yeah friend i am join this openbux.com ptc site in last 2 monuths and i get my first payment on it it's payment is instant he he a very trusted site like neobux.com and buxsl.com and many more to many people are join this site fast day by day his members are including my friends are also join it it is very hounsty site but thanks for nice thread keep it up nice and hard work

NeoBux is still going strong, but unfortunately BuxSL has closed. PayPal closed their account and it seems that 90% of their members use PayPal, so they decided to call it quits. The administrator said he would refund money to those who invested. Here's his email in case you don't have it. admin@buxsl.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      The ads are not loading fast for me, is it a problem peculiar to me or is just something with the site? For now, I just click on the ads and come back to it much later.
      @ Hayyan, the rate is $0.01 per click and that is the best a standard member can get in the ptc industry!
      me too, the ads loading very slowly.. is this normal? hope admin will get a solution to this problem, i tried a lot of PTC website and all of that have a fast loading ads, so openbux must have this rate of loading ads for them to be popular his/her program.
      hello

MTV$
      Thanks

Did you ever rent a referral? if you ever let me know because yesterday I tried to invest about 1 dollar to rent a referral, but until now the status is still pending. actually not yesterday but it could be said to have 1 week ago. and I had contact the admin but I have not gotten a response until now

MTV$
      Thanks

I got to say this my friend : This is one of the best if not the best site i came across recently . I saw many payment proofs for this site , and i am thinking about joining this site , if all other fail . You posted that we get 1 new referral slot every week , just like in good old neobux .

MTV$
      Thanks

means you think the complaint is good not to contact us on the menu. but we try to go to the forum and post there along with proof of purchase pending referral, is like that? I'll try it tomorrow because now I have not enough time to open a ptc and I want to spend this short time with this forum, thx friend

MTV$
      Thanks

looks like that site was using zeus script. it's normal rate like another zues script. but the bad one from zeus is that site can die very very fast. by the way is that site still paying?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      I checked Open2Web on the web and I did not find anything about the company. Well, maybe, I just did not look hard enough. The click rate for Standard members ($0.007) is not that bad really. It would take a Standard member about 70 days of clicking to reach the $2 minimum cash out amount.
      Usually the name listed in the bottom, such as Open2Web, is the website builder company, and there is no connection with the Program itself. It means, most, the program is not owned by the website builder, but owned by the client of website builder.

MTV$
      Thanks

've never heard about this may indeed openbux.com new PTC. but you do not notify the number of ads that will be obtained by a standard member so I'm a little confused. standard member usually only get 4 ads a day. but the rate is on offer by Openbux.Com high enough with each different type of ad.

MTV$
      Thanks

often four and sometimes five, but it very rarely. as long as I join here, I only get two times advertise 5. but i like to time ads fast enough just need some time and we can also open another ptc without disturbing ads openbux. and to open openbux, I only need less than 10 minutes/day. PTC is very similar to PTC made ​​by buxhost. but I am little confused with the same ad the same course as long as I join and have not changed

MTV$
      Thanks

I joined this site just to make quick money. There are 4 cent ads a day and the minimum 2 dollars can be made in 50 days. I like the looks of the site. It looks similar to palmbux, the site which used to pay many members before and suddenly scammed. With referrals it is not hard to reach the first payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

Really love this site. This site doesn't uses nextgen script and your ad. timer will still be counting down even if you don't stay on the ad. tab you opened. Although it might not be the best PTC earner site that I've found, but it's one of the most trusted site that I've registered to with a good rate.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vicky30 View Post
      I joined this site just to make quick money. There are 4 cent ads a day and the minimum 2 dollars can be made in 50 days. I like the looks of the site. It looks similar to palmbux, the site which used to pay many members before and suddenly scammed. With referrals it is not hard to reach the first payout.
      It is scam? I saw this site from a bit long, may be it ran about some months, it will be late when join now? I see that have payment proofs posted here, it is really, I want to have more info about it, you or anyone can tell in detail about it in this time? Should I join to work with it or not, rate seen as is good but it still is paying out or not ???

I think this site is now a stable site. With good rates and consistently paying it is a site where it is good to invest and upgrade. Darwin has been posting proofs here constantly so we can know its been paying now. I will definitely try this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swatimini View Post
      I think this site is now a stable site. With good rates and consistently paying it is a site where it is good to invest and upgrade. Darwin has been posting proofs here constantly so we can know its been paying now. I will definitely try this site.
      Yes, I too saw payment proofs but It is before, not in this time, I need more latest info during 3 weeks, if it is good, I will join to work. Rate is good, it is not same like as this is paying site because almost bux site only pay out for member when they began to run about 1 or 2 months but after it always is closed early or become scam. This too is a site that ran with time is a bit long, I affair for above problem will happen.

MTV$
      Thanks

THis site is scam already as I see complain in Emoneyspace forum by this
      http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/ind...,198002.0.html.
      So should move this site as scam site section because It has enough complain and seem It become to closebux haha.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kobkeaw View Post
      THis site is scam already as I see complain in Emoneyspace forum by this
      http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/ind...,198002.0.html.
      So should move this site as scam site section because It has enough complain and seem It become to closebux haha.
      yes, it explain why I must be careful to join bux sites when it ran in some months. This site too ran about 2 or 3 months, although it paid out for some members but it is from a bit long, I only try with sites that runned about one or two weeks in all and rate of it too is very important. Rate is too hight and low pay out limit is sites that it will easy to become scam because admin will not have enough money to pay out for all members

MTV$
      Thanks

I am on this site too and the sad part is i am just about reaching the minimum payout and now i am hearing they are now scams. Anyway, i will still get the minimum and then request payout so i can comfirm myself. If i click for three more days, I will reach the $2 minimum payout.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information