Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Openbux - openbux.com

Yes, with almost scam site and special is bux sites and PTC sites, it will be not close and it will run for until it is expired, but all members when try to work is not paid out, I think that it is not good for new members when they don't know about it therefore, discussion in post forums is very good so that all we can avoid this sites for waste time and money. Now, best, we should concentrate in other paying sites but all should note with PTC site and bux site, it is almost scam in this time

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Seems to me thsi site is paying good ,i mean stranded rate which is really attracting and loving but there is some problems too in their server some times is disconnect automatically,waiting for their stability and good performance.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajmon100 View Post
      Seems to me thsi site is paying good ,i mean stranded rate which is really attracting and loving but there is some problems too in their server some times is disconnect automatically,waiting for their stability and good performance.
      I don't understand about what you said? Good paying? do you have payment with this site and how many time with it? how long is time of payment, do you read posts of this thread? To become a paying site, that site must be paying site and pay out very many and very many for all its members, I see that have member to claim about payment of this site, I think that you should consider again carefully before post anything

MTV$
      Thanks

Please i'm i getting something wrong? Most of this pct sites have low payment rate, it's unkind of them know how much they earn as a result of those clicks by their members.
      It's unfair, and that's why i rather go for other programmes.
      Just my own point of view.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes you are right this ptc is a waste of time they don t pay you nothing . IT is SCAM !! there are is a lot of spamming in the forum and some people have even put bad pictures in the payment proof section ! You are wasting your time if you want to click here!! you must have a lot of experience in the ptc industry or you will lose time and money and you won t have any profit at all!!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
      yes you are right this ptc is a waste of time they don t pay you nothing . IT is SCAM !! there are is a lot of spamming in the forum and some people have even put bad pictures in the payment proof section ! You are wasting your time if you want to click here!! you must have a lot of experience in the ptc industry or you will lose time and money and you won t have any profit at all!!!
      Oh, if correct as you said, other members have posted bad picture to forum of this site, it is bad, sure this is 100% scam site because admin can't delete almost bad pictures to be posted daily therefore, he can't hide his private as Onbux before too is same as this site after become scam but it too delete all bad picture and ban all members not be paid out to post in forum, it too closed after during long time, we shouldn't try and stop everything with it if you don't want to be more scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Oh, if correct as you said, other members have posted bad picture to forum of this site, it is bad, sure this is 100% scam site because admin can't delete almost bad pictures to be posted daily therefore, he can't hide his private as Onbux before too is same as this site after become scam but it too delete all bad picture and ban all members not be paid out to post in forum, it too closed after during long time, we shouldn't try and stop everything with it if you don't want to be more scam.
      It might not neccessarily be scam in terms of payment, but i percieve it to be a waste of time and effort working with a site that would only end up paying you maximum of two dollers a month.
      That's absurd!

MTV$
      Thanks

referral renting out my time yesterday and today I have bought a new referral, but unfortunately, I have to wait queue until it is completely new to me that referral. I hope My queue is not long before so I can quickly use my referral it. at least with my referral earnings can grow

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kivanger View Post
      referral renting out my time yesterday and today I have bought a new referral, but unfortunately, I have to wait queue until it is completely new to me that referral. I hope My queue is not long before so I can quickly use my referral it. at least with my referral earnings can grow
      You're still hoping to earn out of programmes like this, well i appreciate your guts, but i would'nt encourage you to invest a penny into that programme cos you might not earn enough to make you smile.
      But if you still want to go ahead then i'll wish you best of luck!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4christ View Post
      You're still hoping to earn out of programmes like this, well i appreciate your guts, but i would'nt encourage you to invest a penny into that programme cos you might not earn enough to make you smile.
      But if you still want to go ahead then i'll wish you best of luck!
      Hmm, i must agree with you buddy - See their cash out which is minimum $1 and maximum $50 which the bad thing about this website and a lot of people are complaining that they still didn't receive their payouts from the site so i must convince people not to join on this one because for now they do have a problem for their payments how much more the days to come. This must be a risky program to join for people who wanted to make some good earnings and this is a waste of time for me. Better keep out from this one
      I am a member of www.investorpost.com. How about you?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjeeppeerrxx View Post
      Hmm, i must agree with you buddy - See their cash out which is minimum $1 and maximum $50 which the bad thing about this website and a lot of people are complaining that they still didn't receive their payouts from the site so i must convince people not to join on this one because for now they do have a problem for their payments how much more the days to come. This must be a risky program to join for people who wanted to make some good earnings and this is a waste of time for me. Better keep out from this one
      I think that it is correct if it is with people not is member of this site, they don't spend any time to work with it therefore, when have info about payment is not, they will not join but with member of this sites, people that have had payment before or have been paid out many time with this site, even with member near reach payment limit, they still hope that site will pay out for them, we can't discuss more about this case because they have take many time, only hope that they will be lucky to receive payment for time that spend to work

MTV$
      Thanks

For two months now, I'm actually still waiting for my money that was withdrawn from them.

MTV$
      Thanks

the site is FANtastic and paying ptc investigation say its working properly so my advice is that you will join this site and make money online.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information