Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Results 61 to 73 of 73
    1. #61
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      12,359
      MTV$
      8,907
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Yes, with almost scam site and special is bux sites and PTC sites, it will be not close and it will run for until it is expired, but all members when try to work is not paid out, I think that it is not good for new members when they don't know about it therefore, discussion in post forums is very good so that all we can avoid this sites for waste time and money. Now, best, we should concentrate in other paying sites but all should note with PTC site and bux site, it is almost scam in this time

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Location
      Advertising world
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #62
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      469
      MTV$
      491
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Seems to me thsi site is paying good ,i mean stranded rate which is really attracting and loving but there is some problems too in their server some times is disconnect automatically,waiting for their stability and good performance.

    4. #63
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      12,359
      MTV$
      8,907
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by rajmon100 View Post
      Seems to me thsi site is paying good ,i mean stranded rate which is really attracting and loving but there is some problems too in their server some times is disconnect automatically,waiting for their stability and good performance.
      I don't understand about what you said? Good paying? do you have payment with this site and how many time with it? how long is time of payment, do you read posts of this thread? To become a paying site, that site must be paying site and pay out very many and very many for all its members, I see that have member to claim about payment of this site, I think that you should consider again carefully before post anything

    5. #64
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Nigeria
      Posts
      890
      MTV$
      241
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Please i'm i getting something wrong? Most of this pct sites have low payment rate, it's unkind of them know how much they earn as a result of those clicks by their members.
      It's unfair, and that's why i rather go for other programmes.
      Just my own point of view.

    6. #65
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      rm vl
      Posts
      869
      MTV$
      33
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      yes you are right this ptc is a waste of time they don t pay you nothing . IT is SCAM !! there are is a lot of spamming in the forum and some people have even put bad pictures in the payment proof section ! You are wasting your time if you want to click here!! you must have a lot of experience in the ptc industry or you will lose time and money and you won t have any profit at all!!!

    7. #66
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      12,359
      MTV$
      8,907
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
      yes you are right this ptc is a waste of time they don t pay you nothing . IT is SCAM !! there are is a lot of spamming in the forum and some people have even put bad pictures in the payment proof section ! You are wasting your time if you want to click here!! you must have a lot of experience in the ptc industry or you will lose time and money and you won t have any profit at all!!!
      Oh, if correct as you said, other members have posted bad picture to forum of this site, it is bad, sure this is 100% scam site because admin can't delete almost bad pictures to be posted daily therefore, he can't hide his private as Onbux before too is same as this site after become scam but it too delete all bad picture and ban all members not be paid out to post in forum, it too closed after during long time, we shouldn't try and stop everything with it if you don't want to be more scam.

    8. #67
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Nigeria
      Posts
      890
      MTV$
      241
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Oh, if correct as you said, other members have posted bad picture to forum of this site, it is bad, sure this is 100% scam site because admin can't delete almost bad pictures to be posted daily therefore, he can't hide his private as Onbux before too is same as this site after become scam but it too delete all bad picture and ban all members not be paid out to post in forum, it too closed after during long time, we shouldn't try and stop everything with it if you don't want to be more scam.
      It might not neccessarily be scam in terms of payment, but i percieve it to be a waste of time and effort working with a site that would only end up paying you maximum of two dollers a month.
      That's absurd!

    9. #68
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Sukabumi
      Posts
      1,333
      MTV$
      331
      Thanks
      8
      Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      referral renting out my time yesterday and today I have bought a new referral, but unfortunately, I have to wait queue until it is completely new to me that referral. I hope My queue is not long before so I can quickly use my referral it. at least with my referral earnings can grow

    10. #69
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Nigeria
      Posts
      890
      MTV$
      241
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by kivanger View Post
      referral renting out my time yesterday and today I have bought a new referral, but unfortunately, I have to wait queue until it is completely new to me that referral. I hope My queue is not long before so I can quickly use my referral it. at least with my referral earnings can grow
      You're still hoping to earn out of programmes like this, well i appreciate your guts, but i would'nt encourage you to invest a penny into that programme cos you might not earn enough to make you smile.
      But if you still want to go ahead then i'll wish you best of luck!

    11. #70
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      260
      MTV$
      19
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by Joe4christ View Post
      You're still hoping to earn out of programmes like this, well i appreciate your guts, but i would'nt encourage you to invest a penny into that programme cos you might not earn enough to make you smile.
      But if you still want to go ahead then i'll wish you best of luck!
      Hmm, i must agree with you buddy - See their cash out which is minimum $1 and maximum $50 which the bad thing about this website and a lot of people are complaining that they still didn't receive their payouts from the site so i must convince people not to join on this one because for now they do have a problem for their payments how much more the days to come. This must be a risky program to join for people who wanted to make some good earnings and this is a waste of time for me. Better keep out from this one
      I am a member of www.investorpost.com. How about you?

    12. #71
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Vietnam
      Posts
      12,359
      MTV$
      8,907
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by jjeeppeerrxx View Post
      Hmm, i must agree with you buddy - See their cash out which is minimum $1 and maximum $50 which the bad thing about this website and a lot of people are complaining that they still didn't receive their payouts from the site so i must convince people not to join on this one because for now they do have a problem for their payments how much more the days to come. This must be a risky program to join for people who wanted to make some good earnings and this is a waste of time for me. Better keep out from this one
      I think that it is correct if it is with people not is member of this site, they don't spend any time to work with it therefore, when have info about payment is not, they will not join but with member of this sites, people that have had payment before or have been paid out many time with this site, even with member near reach payment limit, they still hope that site will pay out for them, we can't discuss more about this case because they have take many time, only hope that they will be lucky to receive payment for time that spend to work

    13. #72
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      76
      MTV$
      195
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      For two months now, I'm actually still waiting for my money that was withdrawn from them.

    14. #73
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      16
      MTV$
      25
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Openbux - openbux.com

      the site is FANtastic and paying ptc investigation say its working properly so my advice is that you will join this site and make money online.

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •