Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Openbux - openbux.com

Up to $0.02 per ad view
      Up to $0.02 per referral ad view
      Referrals rent
      Detailed statistics with graphics of your gains
      Instantly payouts and purchases. Ask and receive!
      Minimum payout of $2

OpenBux is a professional PTC, ran by a real registered company called Open2Web.

On the first cash-out is $2.00. This value is increased by $1.00 for the next payments until it reaches $10.00.

Payments are made through PayPal or AlertPay, depending on which one you choose. The payments are instantly.

First 1,000 members will receive a free Pioneer Membership!

Free registration, thank you:

OPENBUX - Registration Page

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Openbux - openbux.com

I checked Open2Web on the web and I did not find anything about the company. Well, maybe, I just did not look hard enough. The click rate for Standard members ($0.007) is not that bad really. It would take a Standard member about 70 days of clicking to reach the $2 minimum cash out amount.

MTV$
      Thanks

But for me the rates for a standard member is very low because im used to with the normal rates which is $0.01 per ad click.The minimum payout is reachable for the first 2 time your gonna payout,but for the 3rd payout,i dont think its still reachable with that rates.

MTV$
      Thanks

https://secure.comodo.com/ttb_search...ux.com&x=6&y=5 , they are so funny even the script is awesome but if they are truly registered site why they are not provided telephone, fax, and their email contact, and something fishy here. but since they are used comodo i don't believe them too much, comodo have free trial that can be used in many site

MTV$
      Thanks

Openbux is really going amazing and paying consistently,i have joined this site 4-5 days back but earned quite decent amount.I am trying to get more direct referrals to increase my earning.I hope it will not go scam soon just like other new sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

Within 13 days from the official opening to the public, site reached the mark of 1.000.000 pageviews.
      Just to complete also reached 6.000 members registered.

Instant Payment

MTV$
      Thanks

The click rate here looks rather nice. In addition, this site has a quite good initial minimum cashout. However, once you haave gotten passed your first cashout, it will get really tough.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepy View Post
      https://secure.comodo.com/ttb_search...ux.com&x=6&y=5 , they are so funny even the script is awesome but if they are truly registered site why they are not provided telephone, fax, and their email contact, and something fishy here. but since they are used comodo i don't believe them too much, comodo have free trial that can be used in many site
      I don't think telephone and fax contacts are that important. This is just a site offering PTC services. Maybe if you are expecting for them to used for verification purposes during account registration but otherwise they are unimportant. As for the email contact, there is a support email that is used when sending a support ticket at the site's forum. In my opinion, this is another best PTC site worth joining because of so much activeness which i think it will run for a long time, even past next year.
      Note: Payout fees of $1.00 is charged for cashouts from $2.00 - $49.00. Too high i might agree but on the other hand this may cause this PTC site to be sustainable.

MTV$
      Thanks

I checked Open2Web on the web and I did not find anything about the company. Well, maybe, I just did not look hard enough. The click rate for Standard members ($0.007) is not that bad really. It would take a Standard member about 70 days of clicking to reach the $2 minimum cash out amount.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think openbux like neobux, neobux but the difference now his value per click declined ....
      openbux so amazing .... I hope this site continue to pay, and expect its value-per-click on it again Raise

MTV$
      Thanks

Admin lauching today the Referral Renting Queue.
      Nothing will change except that now referrals will be delivered in a first-come, first-served base.
      There is a limitation on the amount of referrals you can purchase through the queue, depending on your membership type:

Standard/Pioneer Members: Max 5 referrals per purchase
      Bronze Members: Max 20 referrals per purchase
      Silver Members: Max 35 referrals per purchase
      Diamond Members: Max 50 referrals per purchase

Instant Payment

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      yeah yeah , i agree with you pinoycity , Because the defects of this company is that payment for the pressure on advertising for very few other companies ... Therefore will not be useful to members.

MTV$
      Thanks

Looks like the site has run low on advertisers, maybe their advertisements have expired or else something. I was browsing the "surf Ads" section and noticed that an etoro advertisement has being repeated many times so as to increase the number of ads. I've knowledge in PTCs and i know the kind of ads people pay to be displayed at PTC sites nowadays. For this site, shows that there a few advertisers or not(maybe). Anyways as long as the site's paying. Many Payments have been made in the last week of November, which is a good sign.

MTV$
      Thanks

this ptc site have very nice aspects and the minimum payout is also fine and the click rate is also good enough to be a part of this site and just saw some proofs from this site but the admin has not provided his contact info as most of the sites do .Some there might be something wrong about this site

MTV$
      Thanks

I had to join this site today through a referral deal especially as it serves only 4 ads per day. Though its design looks good and some payment proves to its merit, my interest in it does not go beyond the referral deal.

MTV$
      Thanks

This program gives very low click rate and that can make this site very stable, although the strategy the admin is using when you request payout is not acceptable because each time one request cash out it will increase by $1.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      I had to join this site today through a referral deal especially as it serves only 4 ads per day. Though its design looks good and some payment proves to its merit, my interest in it does not go beyond the referral deal.
      4 advertisements per day is the normal rate , you know that or not ? most of these kinds of ptc sites has 4 advertisements per day . you should to put that in your mind before joining to any ptc site on the internet .

MTV$
      Thanks

i think its really a good site by serving their free membership . it is a good design and their easy way that they show they ads . and their easy way that any can registration in this site the background of this site is wonderful . the way that they take to pay to their membership its a good way . and their maximum ref is fantastic . and although it is a success it will achieve more success .

MTV$
      Thanks

Though the rates are low but it ensures that this site will stay for a long time as there is no high rate that the admin wont be able to pay so I think go for this site if you can wait till the time you reach payout.

MTV$
      Thanks

The ads are not loading fast for me, is it a problem peculiar to me or is just something with the site? For now, I just click on the ads and come back to it much later.
      @ Hayyan, the rate is $0.01 per click and that is the best a standard member can get in the ptc industry!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information