Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 385 1231151101 ... LastLast
      http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

Goldentalk-goldentalk.com

This is one of the forums that start paying members for their post.
      Unlike other forums,this forum pays you according to your post quality.So you better post good quality post here to earn.I'm a member of this forum and it's activities are superb.Here's the link
      www.goldentalk.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Goldentalk-goldentalk.com

I agree with you Legendkid.Goldentalk is a good forum.You will need to post good quality posts to earn good money on this forum site.Though the admin sometimes pays late,but one thing is sure,you will always get paid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to charlly007 For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

No doubt about that,and the mods there are really helping matters by being helpful in giving tips to members on different discussions.
      This is one forum that i learn much from.And i have always recieve payment here with a week interval,i think this forum is one of the best,no doubt about that.

MTV$
      Thanks

Sounds nice this is the 3rd forum I joined yesterday and haven't been able to post anything in there by now maybe tomorrow I will try it. So what are the rates in there maybe some other details might help us in here to see whether it will be good or not for being active in there aswell.

MTV$
      Thanks

I seldom visit this forum but i have good rates here, i was paid about $0.03 -$0.04 per post
      while others i found have been paid $0.02 or less
      but whenever i request, i can be paid after more than a week or two

MTV$
      Thanks

In my case,my payout request haven't taken more than a week to be processed.I kind of like the way this forum is made.If we want to ask for payout,we just need to click on the request payment button,and then it's been recieved.I have earn 4 and 3cents too from this forum.It's one of the greatest forum around.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hmm I am little confused with that you get paid in a week or instantly?
      @Cheysser if rates are good enough I wonder why aren't that active in there is it because of the time it takes to process you mentioned? Any forum pays Instantly?

MTV$
      Thanks

I will say you are very lucky to have been paid by the site within a week.In my case i waited up to two weeks before i got paid.But i thank the admin for i did not get banned when i requested payment unknowingly twice.I should have waited to get paid for the first one and then request another.But i did that because i waited too long to get paid.I can reach 100 posts in a day with the kind of activities on the site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheysser View Post
      I seldom visit this forum but i have good rates here, i was paid about $0.03 -$0.04 per post
      while others i found have been paid $0.02 or less
      but whenever i request, i can be paid after more than a week or two
      i like website that pay for good quality post with a large intervalle, like globalmoneytalks, $0,03 to $0,13 per posts, you see why you have to make good posts! but site with rate $0,04 must only ask for a number lines or characters, you cant write a senseless post with more than 100 characters!

MTV$
      Thanks

Globalmoneytalks pays between 5cents to 15cents.This is what i read on the site last time i checked it.Maybe by now,it had been changed.As for me i am more happy with sites that let's us know the actual money we will be getting for our postings.

MTV$
      Thanks

but one thing is that the have been taking to long to pay now adays and it is kind of puzzling as it takes 2 weeks for cashout but i owe all i know on online bussiness to these site and that is why i do not complain that much on the payment period there

MTV$
      Thanks

Different things written on different forums and different rates but all of the forums terms says they are not obligatory and they will have the final say about the rates as its not fixed so the average I saw in few forums is around 0.02-0.03 more or less.

MTV$
      Thanks

Someone on the site once told me to continue posting in there and not complain about waiting for payment.I see this site as forum site in which the time you can get paid is not known.If you are lucky,you will get your money within a week but the sure thing is,you will get paid.We should continue posting there,when we get to cashout,request it and then continue posting.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrainTeaser View Post
      Hmm I am little confused with that you get paid in a week or instantly?
      @Cheysser if rates are good enough I wonder why aren't that active in there is it because of the time it takes to process you mentioned? Any forum pays Instantly?
      as i have said, i usually get paid after more than a week or two.. so it takes up to 1-2 weeks for them to process my 100 posts cash out.. lol
      i usually pm a staff for it to be processed faster.. but sometimes it does not work at all

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheysser View Post
      as i have said, i usually get paid after more than a week or two.. so it takes up to 1-2 weeks for them to process my 100 posts cash out.. lol
      i usually pm a staff for it to be processed faster.. but sometimes it does not work at all
      well that is weird my friend..because usually im always got paid just within a week..last request im requested for 2 times..and got paid in the same week for sure..im glad because my earning in here is static at 4 cent right now

MTV$
      Thanks

I've been not active there for quite long since thread I've been paid is not paying anymore, after all this forum is the best for me because it still paying since long

MTV$
      Thanks

@mynada :
      why you aren't active in here again just because that section isn't paid section again??i think that is just small section for payment proof only..we still can got the huge earning by active in the paid section..that is not hard to active remember so much member active daily to making post in here

MTV$
      Thanks

before i managed to earn $5 for 100 posts. now it is just $3. but i am still happy with that kind of rate. after all it is not that hard to post here .and not hard to get approved of our payout request. that is why members still prioritize this forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

@android :
      well that is really rarely and hard to get $5/100 post..first time im register in here and active im got the 5 cent for each my post and that is happened until 3 payment..but after that im just got 4 cent and static at that amount until now

MTV$
      Thanks

my friend even got $0.06 per post there and have cashed out i think for more than 2 times with the same rate.. i dont really know how they analyze who to pay high and who to pay low..
      since some of the good posters i know have only been paid $0.01 per post

Page 1 of 385 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information